Three weeks before the tragic day, a senior boy with dark hair, brown eyes, and a leather black biker vest was added into the group of the LSA students. His name was named Billy Bob. However, this boy seemed very suspicious. He was one of those insabordent, rude, and disobediant students, yet there seemed to be something deeper and creepier. For one thing, whenever he had a chance to make something at home, it was always some kind of knife. Yet, his most scary behavior was shown in his drawings in his journals
One day, a beautiful freshmen girl with long wavy light brown hair named Rosie accidently picked up his sketch book after he left. she saw that all of his pictures were of beakers around and people with no skin or eyes. Each one was shown to be dead except for one with a smile and goggles on. Despite t...
... middle of paper ...
.... Border loved it so much, and even though it was an accident, he was furious and vowed to find a way to make him pay, no matter how long it took. and he wanted to take away something that the principle loved so he would know the feeling.
Even though it was a disguised serial killer who made the cheez-it boxes splatter dangerous chemicals, it was decided that these crackers should still be banned, (and any other food brought in must be checked). Those cheesy crackers caused so much physical damage , but also emotional damage. All of the victims had to heal and that was going to take long as it was. To let them see those cheez-its again could cause an upsetting memory for everyone. It burdened them whenever they saw a student afraid or upset, so the desire was to try to make the memory fade as much as possible in order to help their students as much as they could.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Throughout history and legend, people have told of a giant creature that lurked at the depth of the ocean. They have told of a massive beast, with arms 60 feet long. This creature supposedly would destroy ships and devour people whole. It was feared for centuries, and named the Kracken. Not too terribly long ago, this creature was proven by science. It was proven to be not a demon, but a species of massive Squid. The Giant Squid is, as the name describes, a massive squid, of the genus architeuthis, which can grow up to 43 feet long, and weigh more than half a ton.... [tags: legend, ocean, evidance ]
585 words (1.7 pages)
- Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Pride has traditionally been regarded as the foremost of the seven deadly sins but it has rather obviously has been overtaken by greed-James Carlos Blake. Greed and superstition play a vital role in Washington Irving’s short story the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, none the less, there seems to be a deeper message that Washington Irving is, trying to convey to his readers. Sleepy Hollow is a fictional story set shortly after the American Revolutionary War.... [tags: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Washington Irving]
1708 words (4.9 pages)
- The Legend of Big Liz During the Civil War there was a slave girl named Elizabeth...who worked on a plantation in Dorchester County. Her owner was a very wealthy man who was extremely paranoid that he would lose his assets if the war reached his home and the North won. As things began turning out poorly for the Confederates, the owner decided to hide his treasures in the Greenbriar Swamp. He took Elizabeth, who he called Liz, deep into the swamp and had her dig a hole to bury the treasure in. After the hole was dug and the treasure placed in it, the owner knocked Liz over the head and into the hole with his shovel.... [tags: Ghost Story Urban Legend]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- The film ‘I Am Legend’ and the novel ‘Z For Zachariah’ were chosen to be studied together for my connected text assignment. Originally I chose the film because I enjoyed it; I then matched it to a text based on similarities in theme. Both ‘I Am Legend’ and ‘Z For Zachariah’ are based on the same theme; that of man as the cause of the destruction of the human race. While the settings and characters are vastly different; as is the cause of destruction, both the main characters are faced with tough decisions that must be made in order to survive a major man made disaster.... [tags: I Am Legend, Z For Zachariah, ]
1666 words (4.8 pages)
- Romanticism's Sublime Style in Rip Van Winkle, Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Billy Budd "Sublime refers to an aesthetic value in which the primary factor is the presence or suggestion of transcendent vastness or greatness, as of power, heroism, extent in space or time"(Internet Encyclopedia). This essay will explore different levels of Romanticism's sublime style in Washington Irving's Rip Van Winkle, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Herman Melville's Billy Budd. The essay will particularly focus on how the writers incorporate the spiritual and the terror aspects of the sublime into their work.... [tags: Legend Sleepy Hollow Essays]
2150 words (6.1 pages)
- ... I remembered a sickening putrid smell filling my nostrils, and the terrifying, repetitive noise of clicking. It haunts my dreams to this day. Then, everything warped. It was as if I was looking through wavy glass. It was colorful. The white grass turned red. ______________________________________________________________________________ “Attention all Yoctograms!” A man with ripped blue jeans, and a police hat stood poised on top of a wooden crate. His cocksure attitude seemed to actually form in the air around him.... [tags: dialogue, sho]
946 words (2.7 pages)
- Bloody Mary Version 3 The story of Bloody Mary is told in different versions all around the world has been included in nine different movies (three in the past two years) (The Internet Movie Database). This particular version of the popular urban legend of Bloody Mary originates locally from North Potomac, Maryland. The storyteller is a female 19-year-old Caucasian sophomore student, currently studying psychology at the University. The story was collected in the spring on the University campus.... [tags: Urban Legends Ghost Stories]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- Salisbury’s Pemberton Park in the Dark Since I come from the Eastern Shore of this state, I was surprised to hear a ghost story I was previously unaware of. The story takes place in a park in Salisbury. The person who told me the story is a 19-year-old sophomore at the University, and we spoke about it one evening after dinner. He believes it to be true, because one of his friend’s siblings has apparently experienced the ghost firsthand. I tape-recorded his narrative: In Pemberton Park, about 30 years ago…exactly 30 years ago in a few weeks, actually, a young student got his heart broken.... [tags: Urban Legends Ghost Stories]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- Sterility Drug Progesterex Urban Legend The source for this urban legend is a 19 year old male of Palestinian descent who is currently studying engineering at Montgomery College. His father owns a heating and air conditioning company and his mother is manager for a high school cafeteria. This source first heard the story on the Internet when he received the story on an online Web group. He then spread the warning to all of his contacts. You should tell all the girls you know to be careful because there have been cases in Boston where girls who have been slipped “roofies” [rohypnol, a common date rape drug used to incapacitate the victim] for date rape were also slipped a horse sterilizer.... [tags: Urban Legends]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow The short story I have chosen to read by Washington Irving is 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.'; This story takes place in a little village on the Hudson River which by some is called Greensburgh, but which is more generally known as Tarry Town. The main character in the story, Ichabod Crane, who 'tarried'; in Sleepy Hollow came about for the purpose of instructing the children of the vicinity. The main point of the story began with the arrival of a Negro with an invitation to Ichabod to attend a party at the Van Tassel's mansion.... [tags: essays research papers]
1067 words (3 pages)