Theme & Setting
In the year 3085 the Milky Way galaxy is under war. The outer planets (past the asteroid belt) have been engaged in bloody and dreadful battles for the past decade. Two factions have existed since the start of the war. There is the Baghi who consist of Jupiter, Neptune, and dwarf planets Ceres and Eris. Their only objective is complete control over the Milky Way galaxy. The planet Jupiter is the supreme command front of the Baghi. Then there is the Shalil who are fighting for peace, but will do anything to win this war. The Shalil consist of Saturn, Uranus, and the dwarf planets Pluto and Haumea. Saturn is the leader of the Shalil forces. Through the years the Shalil have won many important battles, but have begun to fade off in the more recent years. The once dominated Shalil forces are now on the verge of losing the war.
The inner planets, which consist of Mars, Earth, Venus, and Mercury have done their best over the past decade to evade this war. However,on October 31, 3085 Mercury and Venus, fearing that the Shalil was destined to lose this war decided to join the Baghi forces. Thus, ensuring in order to ensure safety over their planets if the Baghi win this war. Mars and Earth are the only planets that still remained neutral, but the Baghi who now control the majority of the galaxy are running low on resources and could jeopardize their mission for galactic domination. With Earth and Mars being out of the war from the start they have a plethora of valuable resources built up.
The Baghi, who are in desperate need of resources, ordered newly joined planets Venus and Mercury to begin an invasion on Mars. The Martian’s military only took a week to fall to the Baghi. The Baghi drained Mars of all the resources i...
... middle of paper ...
...ng from so the player can avoid them, while also being on high alert on which bomb should the player go for next. For example, if one side of the planets shields are down player 2 must make that side a priority to stop the bombs from hitting the Earth. This dynamic is what keeps player 2 focused on the situation.
The atheistic that come from this game are strategic thinking and cooperation. The game constantly makes you think where you need to be at all times. How should I approach the next bomb? Should I head for the one where there is no shield or should I stop the three that are coming from the left? The game has the sense of cooperation since the two players must depend on each other to prevent the Earth from its destruction. Player one (Ace) needs to keep player 2 (Holder) alive so player 2 can catch and destroy all the bombs before they hit the Earth.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Context This particular passage is set in a eventful and tense point of the novel. It summarizes the main theme of the novel, in a comical and rather ironic manner, and also in a moment of great suspense, transitioning one scenario into the next. The two characters, namely Ford and Arthur, are thrown off a spaceship and into the vacuum of space, where they are destined to die. This passage reconfirms the fact that they can only last about thirty seconds with a lungful of air, and leads the scene on to where they are rescued about a narrow twenty-nine seconds later.... [tags: story and character analysis]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
- What ad that make you want to the product immediately the moment you see it . In our modern world today, ads have appeared almost everywhere in our daily life. There are so many form of ad, from TV commercial to poster on the wall. In those cluster of ad, there is one ad that stand out is the ad of the game of the year 2012 which showing the poster of a soldier in the futuristic gun and armor with the Earth being by alien highlight for the word "Take back the Earth". Mass Effect 3 ad is one of the most effective ad because it contains the best logic of being last game of the trilogy about saving the Earth, the emotion of being a courageous war hero in the galaxy and the credibility of being... [tags: strategy, galaxy war movies, games]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- The world we see and are familiar with consists of Normal Matter. Everything made out of atoms is considered Normal Matter. Normal Matter makes up of five percent of all matter. So what makes up the rest of the ninety-five percent. Dark Energy makes up roughly seventy percent of our universe while Dark Matter makes up the last twenty-five percent. What is Dark Matter. Dark Matter is the only explanation we have for why our universe expands in the way it does, but we have no idea what makes it up.... [tags: Matter, Atoms, Galaxy]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- SECTION A: RESEARCH SUMMARY (200 words minimum) The article printed in the Nature News on June 18, 2015 describes the first look at the first generation of stars that give way to the universe. These stars, most likely from the late developing cluster of the first generation of stars, are strong evidence of primordial stars. Primordial stars are stars that are considered the original stars of the universe, and the precursors to the rest of the stars and celestial bodies in the universe (‘Definition of Primordial’).... [tags: Hubble Space Telescope, Astronomy, Galaxy, Star]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- Many people who live on Earth are close minded to what is really out there in the universe. They cannot even begin to fathom the vastness of it and how Earth is just a tiny little speck compared to everything else out there. From the planets to the stars and out towards the edge of the unknown, we can only see what science provides us with. From this, we know that we are nothing but a tiny planet located in a solar system of millions in a galaxy of many more in the universe. A galaxy, also called a nebula, consists of billions of stars, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter which are all bound to form a massive cloud in which we live in.... [tags: Astronomy]
1798 words (5.1 pages)
- Things can happen in some places and the tale of them will be interesting. The same story laid in another city would be ridiculous. Setting situates the story`s events, characters and mood through place, time and weather. Without the different dimensions of setting, a story would not have the diversity to introduce new or changed characters, define their true identities, compare societies and reveal hidden emotions. Through Morrison`s Sula, setting is used as the key factor behind every event that occurred.... [tags: Setting]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- “Into The Wild” by John Krakauer is a non-fiction biographical novel which is based on the life of a young man, Christopher McCandless. Many readers view Christopher’s journey as an escape from his family and his old life. The setting of a book often has a significant impact on the story itself. The various settings in the book contribute to the main characters’ actions and to the theme as a whole. This can be proven by examining the impact the setting has on the theme of young manhood, the theme of survival and the theme of independent happiness.... [tags: Into the Wild Essays]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- Installing a custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 device is a great idea for many reasons. Those reasons are subject to change depending on the person installing the ROM. One reason that most Samsung users will agree on, though, is removing the Samsung stock apps that are doing little more than acting like bloatware on your operating system. You should find that many of the custom ROMs found on the list below will debloat your new ROM and not come with most of those Samsung applications you could do without.... [tags: Google, Android, Nexus One, HTC Dream]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Those looking for reasons to install a custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone will want to know about updates. As you probably know, software updates go a long way to making a decision on what device you might buy. When you buy a flagship Samsung smartphone, you expect the latest operating system and you also expect future updates to continue coming. Samsung will certainly continue updating the device, but those updates won 't last forever. Furthermore, the updates won 't be anywhere near as timely as one would like when spending so much money.... [tags: Google, Android, Nexus One, HTC Dream]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- A Farewell to Arms Setting Theme Rain, like water, is often times used in literature as a symbol of a new life, or a fresh beginning. But in the novel A Farewell to Arms, Ernst Hemingway uses rain in a totally different, non-traditional way. In this novel, Hemingway uses rain to establish a negative, depressed tone, to warn of future unfortunate circumstances, and to accompany scenes which death occurs in, to add to the horrid situation. Hemingway uses rain in the scene when Henry leaves the train station to go back to war.... [tags: essays papers]
458 words (1.3 pages)