Vaping is a safer alternative to smoking tobacco. It is the act of inhaling vapor through a vaporizer. These vaporizers contain the ingredients: vegetable glycerin, nicotine, natural flavoring, and propylene glycol. Combined, these ingredients form a flavor, what is now called a juice. There are two paths in vaping, one as a hobby, the second path is quitting cigarettes. Many hobbies exist in the vaping community, such as: cloud chasing, building coils, and vape tricks. Cloud chasing is the art of blowing smoke in a thick amount in a far distance. There are many different techniques on how to blow the smoke in an extraordinary fashion. Cloud competitions are held annually, where the unexpected happens. Blowing a cloud fourteen feet straight isn’t an impossible matter anymore, due to the hard work people put into cloud chasing. Building coils is an art in vaping, a coil is kanthal wire twisted around a drill bit a number of times, creating something like a spring with two ends of wire sticking out. After it is inserted in an atomizer, it is wicked with cotton, then juiced up. Vape tricks, for example, is the act of blowing an “o” out of one’s mouth, or making smoke tornadoes off of a table. These hobbies can be very impressive, and people have already proven it. Vaping has become a very large discourse community, and very successful. The discourse community gained its successfulness from the help it offers to many.
Vaping exists mainly to help stop smoking cigarettes if possible. For millions of people addicted to tobacco cigarettes, vaping has become a socially accepted solution. It is recommended by vape shops to always start high into nicotine level if that person wants to stop smokin...
... middle of paper ...
...ing them if they know anything about vaping, if they do not know a lot we explain vaping to the newcomers” (Anderson). Newcomers feel satisfied from the vape shop employees, and decide to always go the the same vape shop from that day.
Vaping is an art, it doesn’t necessarily have to be only for quitting cigarettes, but also as a hobby. Mastering techniques could help teach others that vaping is healthier than smoking tobacco by a huge percentage. Cloud chasing, vape tricks, and the art of building has made vaping a popular factor in this current generation. Although vaping is taking over cigarette companies, companies will try to pay the government to make it illegal, yet the vaping community wont allow that with the bond they built. As Riptrippers, one of the most famous vapers on the internet, says, “smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- THE FUTURE OF WORK In Today’s world, the composition and how work is done has massively changed and is still continuing to change. Work is now more complex, more team base, depends greatly on technological and social skills and lastly more mobile and does not depend on geography. Companies are also opting for ways to help their employees perform their duties effectively so that huge profits are realized in the long term .The changes in the workplaces include Reduction in the structure of the hierarchy ,breakdown in the organization boundaries , improved and better management tactics and perspectives and lastly better workplace condition and health to the employees.... [tags: Employment, Technology, Change, Future]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- “The future depends on what we do in the present.”- Mahatma Gandhi I will be telling what my items are in the capsule and why did I choose these items to be placed in the capsule. I will also be telling the future how the past was and how we took part in our daily lives. In this paper I will discuss what items are going into the time capsule, what I want the future generations to know about the past, and why I put the items I put in the capsule and what they mean to me. First, what items will I put in the time capsule.... [tags: Time, Future, Past, Present]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- There are new challenges every year in the health care field. Research on the future of U.S Healthcare System is of paramount importance to the entire Health care industry as well as the citizens of the U.S. To begin with, the research will discuss how challenges for future healthcare services can be enhanced by reducing the costs of medication. By creating a better quality of health care, Information technology advancements, including future funding, lower rising costs, the Medicare and Medicaid programs.... [tags: future funding, Medicaid, Medicare]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- The past, the present and the future. Can they exists at the same time. Today I was driving one of my best friends to the airport, she stayed for one week in Miami; while I was crying saying goodbye at the airport, I remembered the good time we had in the last week and how fast it passed. Now we are in the present, saying goodbye. This is how we start seeing we don 't have three separated times. In our minds time is always mixed with: past, present and future. Like professor Phillip Zimbardo said on the psychology of time video: we can be oriented at the time we choose, some people tend to worry excessively about the future and all they do is work for it; some can be past oriented either in... [tags: Time, Future, Present, Past]
744 words (2.1 pages)
- Now that we have explored my past, present, and future experiences with diversity, it is time to see how they are present within and effect each other. Firstly, let’s look into how my future is present in my past. The most obvious portion of my future that is in my past is my willingness and efforts to love and include everyone and to spread this world view. It took a fellow classmate of mine to demonstrate to my third grade self that we are all human beings and we all deserve to be treated as such.... [tags: Time, Future, Present, Past]
714 words (2 pages)
- Greater Language with Simpler Core In the Late Middle Ages, which was a period dominated by Latin language, a Spanish speaking Italian explorer Christopher Columbus decided to find a new sea lane to east by sailing west. Unbeknownst to him, he discovered a whole new continent. Little did Columbus know that not only did his voyage help ending one of the longest and darkest periods in Europe’s history, but it also made way for the English language world conquest half a millennium later. Today, English is one of the most widely spoken languages globally and perhaps the most common lingua franca in the world according to the British Council.... [tags: past, future, columbus, history]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- The Future is Wild: A Natural History of the Future The Future is Wild is a very interesting book as it provides us with a peek into the planet earth 200 million years from now. However, the most fascinating aspect of this book is how the authors rely on the knowledge of the past to build the image of the future. This logical linkage between the known past and the mysterious future takes our imagination to its limit, and yet does not cross the limits of our reasoning and logic. The book begins by explaining briefly the history of the planet earth and the frequent patterns of evolution in order to set up the readers’ minds, and then it jumps smoothly five, a hundred, and two hundred million... [tags: The Future is Wild Book Review]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- The Once and Future King Leadership In The Once and Future King T.H. White conveys his personal thoughts on leadership through the help of Merlin, and Wart's transformations. Through each transformation Wart experiences different forms of power, each being a part of a whole idea on how a leader should act. He must piece together these ideas for the definitive way he should rule as king. In order to teach Wart, Merlin transforms him into several different forms, a fish, hawk, ant, goose and a badger.... [tags: Once and Future King Essays]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- The One and Future King In The One and Future King by T.H. White the main character, Arthur, learns many important lessons. He is taught many of these lessons by animals. For instance, he learns that "might is right" (White 47) from a fish (which turns out to be false), that ants live dictated lives devoted to war (121), that owls only kill another animal if they are starving (69), and a badger teaches him the story of man's creation (168). One of the most important lessons Arthur learns is from a goose, who tells him of a perfect society.... [tags: Once and Future King Essays]
361 words (1 pages)
- The Once and Future King The Once and Future King by T.H. White has a theme which consists of being true to yourself and your beliefs. Many characters and events in this book reinforce this idea and portray it as the main lesson. Readers are affected by learning important life-lessons throughout each chapter and book. Readers learn in the beginning that Arthur strongly believes in keeping his word. Even in Book I, when Arthur was a child, he refused to leave Hob's hawk, Cully, in the forest.... [tags: Once and Future King Essays]
441 words (1.3 pages)