Essay PreviewMore ↓
Education will help you grow as an individual because the more knowledge you have the better understanding you will have in any given problem that will come your way. It will give you self satisfaction and will boost your self confidence. As an individual I know it will help me in a lot of aspects in my life. It will give me a financial stability because I will be able to land a good job and a high paying salary. I will learn how to spend my money and will learn how to invest it wisely. The more education I have the more respect and acknowledgement I will get from people. Knowledge is really important that is why we need to take it seriously. It is the strong weapon you can have to conquer this complex world. If you have a good education nobody can fool you and you will not tolerate any mistreatment from people. It will give you a better views in life if you are well educated.
In the social aspect of my life education will give me a better understanding on how to communicate to people effectively. I will understand what is happening around me. For example voting, I will have enough knowledge to carefully choose the candidate I will vote for. I will know what to consider in choosing the right candidate to serve and protect our country. I will be able to understand the social issues that our country is facing and will be capable to help in my own little way. However, it is apparent in this competitive world that most of the successful person have the proper education especially the higher position in society they have proved that education will give you the edge in life.
How to Cite this Page
"The Benefits of Education." 123HelpMe.com. 16 Jul 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Benefits of Music Education Due to budget cuts, students all across America are missing an opportunity that could benefit them greatly. Many changes all across America are cutting the fine arts program out of schools. The fine arts program is incredibly important for a child. Children should be exposed to music at a young age to help them succeed as an adult. Music education should be properly funded so they can gain important knowledge and life skills in school. Music benefits kids in multiple ways, and many people do not understand what music can do for a child.... [tags: Education]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Higher education in the United States arose as an answer to the need to train clergy for the seminary. Throughout the centuries, higher education has evolved to become one of the principal means in educating individuals in specific areas of study. Individuals seek higher education to become more proficient in a particular occupation, area of study, or as a requisite for employment or advancement in specific fields such as engineering, management, or the sciences. The benefits that individuals who attend institutions of higher learning realize are more than education; the benefits are numerous and consist of socioeconomic benefits as well as personal benefits for the scholar, including income... [tags: Higher Education, college]
2298 words (6.6 pages)
- According to World Association for Sexual Health, "to achieve sexual health, all individuals, including youth, must have access to comprehensive sexuality education and sexual health information and services throughout the life cycle" (Sexual Health for the Millennium 4). In the fifteenth century, scientists and educators raised the issue of sex education of children and adolescents. This topic particularly was discussed after the sexual revolution that occurred in the past century, when there were the first attempts to introduce sex education courses first as electives, and then as a mandatory class.... [tags: sex education, sexual health, sexuality]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- When it comes to teaching, there are many different ways and types of methods you can use to teach your students. One of the most common ways of teaching is by using Sport Education. This type of teaching style is best used for elementary students. According to Daryl Siedentop, a professor from Ohio State University believes that class should teach kids about skills, teamwork, and the importance behind each sport or activity. Sport Education recreates the meaning behind gym class. Sport Education is physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs.... [tags: Sport Education Essays]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- Movement Education is a very instrumental tool in physical education today. Movement Education was founded by Rudolf von Laban in the early 1900s. Movement Education is a form of teaching which aims to educate and aid in the development of students’ motor skills through physical movement. There are many benefits regarding Movement Education, Dr. Karen Weiller Abels stated, “Children in movement education programs do much more than merely learn skills; they learn to apply movement elements and create solutions to both simple and complex movement problems,” (Abels).... [tags: Physical Education, Motor Skills]
1344 words (3.8 pages)
- The United States has a long and proud history of providing public education to its citizen’s children. The fundamental idea behind the creation of this educational system was that it be available to all, regardless of geographical location or family status. In the era that this initiative was generated many of America’s families lived and worked on farms, and children were a vital part of this lifestyle. The founders of the United States’ public schools had to create a plan that included all children, even those who were expected to perform agricultural work in the harvest season.... [tags: Education Essays]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- Music has always been an important part of my life. Although I do not remember the performances, I have home videos of myself singing in my church’s preschool choir. As I watched myself singing and grinning as a little three year old, I realized that must have been where my love of music began. It is amazing that I developed my passion in life so early. This passion caused me to become heavily involved in my church’s choirs and musical productions. I remember in 4th grade I was so proud and excited to have one of the main roles in our Christmas musical production.... [tags: education, performance]
1730 words (4.9 pages)
- Benefits of Music Education Music education is important because it provides many benefits. It helps students with their academic success, attitudes, behaviors, and testing abilities. Many studies have been conducted to prove these facts. For example Dr. Frances Rauscher and Dr. Gordon Shaw conducted an experiment on the effects of musical instruction on students: ?The experiment included four groups of preschoolers: one group received private piano/keyboard lessons; a second group received singing lessons; a third group received private computer lessons; and a fourth group received no training.... [tags: Education School Argumentative Essays]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- In this article “What Americans keep ignoring,” Anu Partanen believes that education in Finland made more successful than United States. She says that schools in Finland believe in engaging more in creativity than taking standardized tests. In Finland there are no private schools. It means every child is able to attend public school and they all are publicly financed. Even there are no private universities in Finland so that means every one attend public school from Pre-K through PH.D. In Finland schools, teachers or universities are not based on rank meaning beset school or teacher.... [tags: Benefits, Education, Home]
2005 words (5.7 pages)
- The Benefits and Future of Distance Education What is Distance Education. Education has traditionally consisted of a student or group of students receiving instruction from a teacher; with everyone involved in one location. Distance education is changing the way instruction happens today. Distance education is "the acquisition of knowledge and/or skills wherein time and/or space separates the learner and provider" (McMahan 4). Distance education in its most basic sense happens when student(s) are in one location and the teacher(s) are in another location.... [tags: Education Teaching]
871 words (2.5 pages)
Education is very important especially in today’s society. It gives you the windows of opportunities and to pursue your dream. It will not only make you a better person but it will also give you a better life. I believe that education should be taken seriously because it is our only weapon to conquer the world. World will be a better place if people are well educated.