First, all honor and all my praises go to God for giving me the strength, wisdom, courage and the ability to share my gift with others. Without him this wouldn’t be possible. I thank him for blessing me tremendously. I owe everything to God, because without him I don’t have an existence. Thank you my heavenly Father.
Second, My husband K.C. thanks for maintaining the stability I needed to accomplish this project, I couldn’t have done this without you. My daughter Latoya and son K.C. Jr. thanks for giving me a comfort zone, you’ve always given me the support I needed, even when I felt like giving up. I love you three so much.
I want to thank my Mother, Mary Jones for holding on and being strong through the midst of the storm, you gave me life and I’ll always love you.
My father Johnny Lee Bolton, I know you’re my guardian angel, rest in peace. My grandfather Johnny Bolton Sr. thanks for setting a foundation we all needed. My grandmother, even though you’re not here in my presence, I know you’re here in spirit sharing this gift with me.
To a very special lady that’ll always have a place in my heart, my great Aunt Lorene McConnell, I thank you for teaching me how to be a woman, you’ve always told me not to take my eyes off God, this is truly for you, rest in peace.
My sisters, Sharon Rogers, thanks for having my back, no words can express the true meaning of sister, you‘ll always be number one in my heart, Betty Hill thanks for keeping me focus and for strongly believing that it’s going to happen for me some day, I couldn‘t have do...
... middle of paper ...
...t and don’t ever change because your inspiration has uplifted me and given me the encouragement I needed, thank you my sister.
Ebony Dowdy, girl what can I say, you’re the greatest, I truly appreciate you just being you and for always giving me hope when I felt like all hope was gone, thank you my sister.
Sarah Adams, you are a great person with a big heart and I considered you a part of my family, I thank you so much for supporting my gift and for strongly believing in me.
Charlotte Jefferson, I’ve known you for a long time and I still appreciate your kindness, support and your humbleness, continue to be the great woman you are. I truly thank God for all of you. In my life each of you played a part and I truly say, thanks, I love all of you…
The best is yet to come!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “St. John's Lutheran School exists to help families pass their faith in the Lord Jesus to their children through a Christ-centered educational program and to help the children fully develop their God-given gifts.” Dear Pastor, St. John’s Lutheran School has been a beacon of Christian education since 1876. As with other parochial schools, we find enrollment has declined and while this provides for some very favorable teacher to student ratios, the reality is that is it not good stewardship on our part to allow this to continue.... [tags: Letter]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- I hope this email finds you well. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. We received your letter stated that my children and I are in violation of the terms of our lease/ Rental agreement. Indeed, when you sent the recertification letter on 08/02/2016, I came to your office in person and schedule an appointment. When I came for the appointment in your office, you told me that this year you have decided that all the family members have to be present in order to sign the papers, so I cannot sign papers until I came with all my children.... [tags: Family, Want, Miss]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- I am elated to celebrate Texas Independence Day by preparing my response to your call for the Project Director who will help make your beautiful dream a tangible reality, here in the heart of Texas. With broad and deep experience in bringing visions to life through my unique ability to direct the path of projects, I am confident that my record of delivering award-winning results will be well worth your time to review. After spending the last year patiently watching for a visionary project to appear that matches my own discerning criteria, I believe it has finally appeared in the form of the Pecan Street Project.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Kara Kreme 1234 Tennis Court Sports, CA 95616 (530) 765-4321 email@example.com March 1, 2001 Ms. Kristi Krispy, Coordinator The Internship and Career Center University of Somewhere One Chance Avenue Sports, CA 95616 Dear Ms. Krispy, Thank you for the opportunity to interview for the position of Student Advisor this afternoon, Friday, March 1, 2001. It strengthened my interest in the position and reinforced my confidence in my ability to excel should I be selected for the position. My experience working with fellow Somewhere students, organizational skills, and work ethic would benefit students visiting the ICY, and would allow me to grow professionally.... [tags: Interview Follow Up Thank You Letters]
359 words (1 pages)
- Letter to Inform of a Casting Decision Dear Actress Congratulations on getting the part of Doris in our forthcoming production of "Cream Cracker Under The Settee". As mentioned before you will be playing the role of Doris, a seventy-something independent women who is subversive in her desire to be kept in her home and receiving threats about being sent to Stafford House by her home helper, Zulema. Doris finds Zulema patronising because of her comments, but being a proud women she passes them off with sarcastic remarks, "They don't put people in Stafford House just for running round with the Ewbank." Doris says this when Zulema threatens to send her to Stafford... [tags: Papers]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- A Portrait of a Sister Sitting at my desk, trying to organize all my server sales reports from work, photo-copied papers, coupons, gift-certificates and important receipts, I start laughing to myself at how much I am like my sister. The sound of her soft voice echoes through my mind, “ Lee, photo-copy all these documents, and don’t forget to keep your receipts.” That is my sister’s fetish; anything important must be photocopied, unless a sin. It’s those little things she says and does that I have always teased her about that I find myself doing now.... [tags: Personal Narrative essay about my family]
1967 words (5.6 pages)
- Deconstruction of Thank You, Ma’am There are a million acts of kindness each day. Some young man gives a stranger a compliment, or a teacher brightens a students morning. But, in the world we live in today, these acts are rare to come by. In this short story Thank You, Ma’am, the boy, out of mysterious luck, gets taken in by the woman whom he was trying to steal a purse from. Her actions, following the incident towards the boy, may have seemed very kind and understanding, but the boy needs a more solid way of punishment.... [tags: Thank You, Ma’am]
710 words (2 pages)
- Letter Home From a Soldier in Vietnam Dear Mom, I am doing great. Wellâ€¦When I say great, I mean I'm as good as you can be over here. This place is like a giant valley of death, that's keeps getting filled with more dead American soldiers every day. We keep asking ourselves the question, why are we here. Why are we dying for a cause that's got nothing to do with us. We just don't see the point in us being here any more. It's been 7 months since I saw you all now. I hope you are all doing well.... [tags: Papers]
824 words (2.4 pages)
- Peter Brimelow's “Thank You for Smoking…?” Peter Brimelow’s “Thank You for Smoking…?” is a well-written argument with a lot of evidence to support his claim. Other than the last two paragraphs, Brimelow provides rational support for the positive side of smoking. His article discusses the benefits that smoking can have to peoples’ health. Such evidence as that of D.M Warbutton, a British researcher who said that smoking stimulates alertness, dexterity, and cognitive capacity (141). Citing a number of scientific journals, Brimlow has also found that smoking can reduce the risk of developing such diseases as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Endometrial cancer, Prostate cancer, Osteoarthr... [tags: Brimelow Thank You Smoking Essays]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Letter to a Hard Working Citizen: The Reality of Poverty Firstly I would just like to thank you for the letter I received, it seems you spent quite a while raising most of what was your opinion rather than fact. I have looked into the issue since receiving your letter, and would like to let you know of the facts and figures and maybe some home truths on the basis of the information you sent to me. Can you imagine living off £100.80 a year. Because that is what 98.6% of the population in Malawi are living on and to top that in 1980 45.22% of children were forced into child labour (because the adult wage is not enough to support a whole family) working 12 hours shifts... [tags: Global Poverty Essays]
597 words (1.7 pages)