TC01_Verify "BriovaRx Online Refill" page Review "BriovaRx Online Refill" form 1 Login to optumrx.com with valid credentials Member should be able to login to portal successfully Migrated Member with Scriptmed Specialty refills.
2 "Navigate the ""BriovaRx Specialty Medications ' section and click on the ""Refill Now"" button
" "Refill Now" button will redirect to "BriovaRx Online Refill" page
3 "Verify the label of the request page
" The label shall say "BriovaRx Online Refill"
4 "Verify content on ""BriovaRx Online Refill"" page
" **** Content****
5 "Verify ""Personal Information"" section displays the following attributes:
- Frist Name
- Last Name and
- Date of Birth fields" "Below fields on the form will be prepopulated
- First Name:
- Last Name:
6 "Verify ""Refill Information"" section displays the following attributes:
- Prescription Name/Number
- Delivery Date
- ""Include Supplies?"" text
- ""Yes, Standard Sharps Container"" and
- ""Yes, Alcohol Preps"" check boxes " "• Prescription Number · From the selection on dashboard
Drug Name + Prescription Number
• <> – will display a pop up with the medications that can be added to the cart.
•Delivery Date: Calendar popup displaying next delivery available dates
- Yes - standard sharps container
- Yes - alcohol preps
7 "Verify ""Clinical Information"" section displays the following questions:
- How many days ' supply of medication do you have left?
- How many does of your medication have you missed?
- Are you experiencing any side effects from your medication?
- Have you ...
... middle of paper ...
...e “SAVE” button
" The system will update the email address
5 "Click on the “CANCEL” button
" “CANCEL” the updated shipping info is not saved to the form
TC05_Calendar popup Verify calendar 1 Login to optumrx.com with valid credentials Member should be able to login to portal successfully Use same data from test case 2
2 Navigate the "BriovaRx Online Refill ' page
3 Scroll down to "Refill Information" section and click on "Calendar" icon Calendar popup displaying
4 Select days in the past or today’s date or next business day. Delivery dates will be grey out
5 Chose Delivery Date for any Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays in future If order is placed on Thursdays, Fridays, AND Saturdays, THEN next business day is available
6 Verify member select up to 365 days in the future Delivery Date will not be available on holidays
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Test case name Step Number Test steps Expected Result Pre-condition/data need: 01_ Verify "Transfer Now" button on the Transfer popup 1 Login to optumrx.com with valid credentials Member should be able to login to portal successfully and presented with popup offering Home delivery opportunities Transferable prescription available with/without no yearly saving 2 Verify "No Thanks" and "Transfer Now" buttons on the “Save with Home Delivery/OptumRx Home Delivery" popup " The title of the modal should be “Save with Home Delivery/OptumRx Home Delivery” -""How it works"" link -""CLOSE"" X button at the right top corner.... [tags: Prescription drug, Pharmacology]
1512 words (4.3 pages)
- I tested if expanding the number of records would alter the sample pulled and (as we expected) it did. So that is not an option. However, I may have come up with an interesting way to use the stratum of the entire population before we have the entire population. I wanted to run it past you and see what you think. First off, attached is a spreadsheet outlining what would happen. It is a very simplified version with only 2 stratum, but it illustrates the theory. Here are the steps I am thinking about.... [tags: Sampling, Sample size, Randomness, Replacements]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- 3.5.1 Primary Data Primary data refers to data observed or collected directly from first-hand experience. Primary data have collected for this research. Use the questionnaire to collect data from respondents to make research study on the factors that affecting the purchase intention of luxury fashion among generation Y in KLCC and Pavilion Mall Kuala Lumpur. The questionnaires will be distributed to 200 target respondents in KLCC and Pavilion mall. Respondents are required to answer all the 35 questions stated in questionnaires.... [tags: data, test, scale, mangement]
1555 words (4.4 pages)
- Abstractâ€”Automated testing of software optimization data is an important aspect of software quality. To test the quality of the software various test cases should be made for the test. For the evaluation of all aspects of software programs, the number has grown to the test cases quickly. Usually the main objective behind is to uncover as much faults as possible in a limited resources. Here comes the comparison of techniques, techniques which uncover more faults come first and so on. Developing organizations always desire to thoroughly test the software during maintenance phase for the better repute in the market.... [tags: Software ]
3872 words (11.1 pages)
- DEFINITION Space-Time Clustering is a method of data analysis whereby the data objects are grouped with reference to a specific place and time. Space time clustering is therefore involve finding clusters that emerge during a particular time interval at particular places. Spatial cluster detection allows the identification of locations, shapes and sizes of potential anomalous spatial regions. The analysis of these clusters aid in the understanding of current patterns and prediction of future ones using a data-driven approach or a model-based approach.... [tags: spacial regions, unforseen information]
1615 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction Long Term Evolution (LTE) products are quickly being seen on the market nowadays and much more products are expected in the future. With 5G proposed and expected to arrive around 2020, engineers must work and test these new products out quickly. However, the complexity of these devices does not make this task an easy one. There are many performance measures to consider such as SNR, SIR, capacity, and many more as well as different features that may be necessary to arrive at the desired results.... [tags: Long Term Evolution (LTE) ]
2343 words (6.7 pages)
- Domain-Specific Visual language (DSVL) meta-tool has managed to help and assist end-user to create DSVL. With a pre-built function and numerous graphical representations to choose from, it has reduced end-user dependency for application development team. Despite that, it still lacks in term of verification and validation process, as testing is still done manually inside these meta-tools. We propose a high level visual test specification model that is embedded inside DSVL meta-tool. This will allow end-user to self validate their DSVL using model provided.... [tags: Technology]
1976 words (5.6 pages)
- Creating a Data Management System My mum is part of a company that sells cards. She works from home. At present, she only has hand written records, showing what she has bought from the company, and what she has sold to customers. These records are very untidy, and are always getting lost, or muddled up. She would like a better way to keep this information, and so I offered to make a spreadsheet on the computer, that would help her to do this. However, she is not very good with computers, and can only do basic things, therefore, I need to keep it as simple and easy to use as possible.... [tags: Papers]
1949 words (5.6 pages)
- Over the last 15 years, healthcare in the United States and across the world is changing and is in many cases struggling to keep up with the change. As the population in the United States ages and more and more are attaining age 65 and older, this cohort typically requires more medical intervention. What is worrisome, is this growth in the aging population is coming at a time when there is expected to be a shortage of healthcare providers (Hariharan & Selena, 2015). Add to the sicker population and the reduction in healthcare providers, newly implemented laws like the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that not only increased the number of individuals receiving healthcare services, but also makes pro... [tags: Health care, Health informatics]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- RESULTS The measured circumferences data collected from the sand pine trees from open area and from middle of stand were shown in Table-1. The sample mean of circumferences for trees from roadside or open area was 105.74 with a sample standard deviation of 16.988 and variance of 288.604 whereas trees from middle of the stand had a mean circumference of 89.58 with a sample standard deviation of 19.134 and variance of 366.126. Table-1 showing the circumferences of two groups of Sand pine trees. The frequency distribution of trees comparing different circumferences from roadside or open area and trees from inside the stand or closed area were shown in Figure-3.... [tags: Standard deviation, Arithmetic mean, Statistics]
1264 words (3.6 pages)