Its important for teen to stay in school its probably much easier for them to drop out or either the school tells them to they also might feel embarrassed to go to school due to the rumors about her being pregnant some of the teen girls get bullied over the internet being pregnant at an early age some feel worthless and regret what they have done at an early age the rate is going up due to the drop outs its 46% of girls who drop out of high school it went up since 2001 teenagers should not be allowed to get pregnant at an early age, i feel that it's too childish to get pregnant and take care of a kid that your mother or any of your family doesn't want to take care of it ,girls should not be raising a children its horrible seeing teenager walking around stores with a child having children is not easy its very stressful teen girls are always saying they're grown women and an adult ,teenager girls decide to to go parties and have a drink and don't think about the consequences her and her boyfriends are coming to its sad because they don't think first about their education and think that they're going to do something major in life and get paid really good money but thats the other way around they get paid less due to dropping out i would like to have a class about teen pregnancy education and the consequences i don't understand why teenagers get pregnant at an early age and end up dropping out i would like to have a class where teens have been pregnant t but didn't drop out if i heard the situation teen girls have been threw that there husbands have left them just to have sex with her and leave her because she was an easy g...
... middle of paper ...
...to do it of her will kill you i think guys are sicos when they do those type of thing to the girl when they tell their wife what to guys should not be that way by telling them to kill the baby when it was his decision on having the baby and he gets super crazy because he find out his going to be a dad also guys make the women commit suicide its sad when a relationship is like that when a guy forces you to do it guys instead of doing this type of residuals things should wear a condom instead telling his girl what to do by making her abort the child when the child did not have the fault of what their situation was dealing with when he tried to rape her at a party and he didn't think she was going to get pregnant at the moment i say girls need to grow up and stay in school and not think about having sex and having a child at an early age and have a better life .
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Imagine juggling the stress of graduating high school and the stress of embracing parenthood at the same time. “In 2009, six pregnant teens allowed MTV to film their pregnancies in the hopes that youngsters watching the resultant show--16 and Pregnant-- would learn from their mistakes and wait to start families” (Dockterman 1). This is the reality for many teens today. According to the March of Dimes, about three in ten teenage girls become pregnant before the age of twenty. (Slocum 1). MTV hosts many different tv shows like Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Pregnancy, Adolescence, Mother]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- Over the recent years, I have seen an influx of teenage pregnancy in my county, Franklin County. I was not sure if it had always been like this and I was just finally realizing it more because I was growing up with the people who were getting pregnant or were school systems and parents just starting to fail to teach children about abstinence and contraceptive methods. In Franklin County, we never had anyone teach us in depth about sex education. “Why was that?” I would always think. I soon came to realize for classes about sex education, the Franklin County School System would need the money to promote these types of classes and that is something we simply did not have.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Abortion, Pregnancy]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- Senior Paper As a kid I often wondered what it would be like to be in high school, how I would be and who I would become. I often heard my siblings talking about how great it was, all the freedom they had gained, and all the great classes the school had to offer. It felt like ages before it would be my turn to get lost in the infinite stream of halls and find out who I wanted to become. To my surprise the first day of high school would quickly approach. It feels like just yesterday that the Blackfoot high school counselors were at my middle school giving our eight-grade class a high school orientation and administrating the paper work to apply for our upcoming school year courses.... [tags: High school, Education, Developmental psychology]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Abortion may seem unimaginable and cruel to some people, but for others it may be the only way out of an unplanned pregnancy, shame or dishonor. Teen pregnancy can dramatically change your life whether you come to a decision to keep the baby or have an abortion. According to Wellisch and Chor (2015) abortion statistics for adolescent teens state: Among girls age 15 to 19 years, approximately 82% of pregnancies are unintended, and approximately one-third of teens facing unintended pregnancy choose to have an abortion.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Pregnancy, Adolescence]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- mothers, “Began life with a plethora of associated disadvantages that seemed likely to thwart their development and success in later life.” (Furstenberg, 2003) However, many individuals have also argued that the young women who became teenage mothers had disadvantages in life before even becoming a teenage mother. Many argued that these young women were more likely to come from poor households, have difficulties in school and were held to a lower expectation of attending college. (as cited in Furstenberg, 2003) Furstenberg stated that, “some commentators have argued that our relatively high teenage birth rates may be traced to the fact that we also have the highest levels of income inequa... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Adolescence, Pregnancy]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Description Huff Post: Teen Pregnancy Study: Students Need Better School Support. (2016). Retrieved April 21, 2016, from http://www.americangraduateatl.org/content/huff-post-teen-pregnancy-study-students-need-better-school-support This article talks about the type of support a school offers for its pregnant teens. The article gives an example of a teen that had a baby and was still able to graduate with honors because of the support the school offered. The school allowed her to eat during class time, go to the restroom whenever she needed, and make up missed assignments.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Pregnancy, Adolescence]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Teen Pregnancy in the Common Day Teen pregnancy, is a subject that not everyone enjoys discussing, but has faced more than its fair share of teens. During recent years, younger generations have been looking to the media for guidance and “Unplanned pregnancy is now a pop-culture staple” (Gulli C., Lunau K., MacQueen K., and Mckinnell J. 2008) in the previous generations the public eye did not focus on the issue that is teen pregnancy. In fact many teens have dealt with this from either being under educated about the topic, or even those who did not protect themselves to prevent their pregnancy.... [tags: Pregnancy, Teenage pregnancy, Mother, Adolescence]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- “ Being a Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” MMMMM. Being mother is one of the most blessed and the most challenging job in the world. Giving birth to a new life and making it walk through the new world holding its hands showing a good trail makes a mother victorious in her life.... [tags: teenage pregnancy, fertility]
1421 words (4.1 pages)
- Teenage pregnancy is a problem for all involved. It truly puts a great strain on the young parents, especially the new teenage mother, and also on the new grandparents, who more often than not, end up help to raise the new baby while the young parents are at school, or while they are out enjoying being a teenager and socializing with their friends. The spread of this epidemic needs to be stopped before more young adults dreams are dashed by the responsibility of parenthood. Through strong parental guidance and support, appropriate media exposure and more readily available birth control, this issue can be brought under control.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Pregnancy, Adolescence]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- How could humans continue to exist on Earth. Is it right for a woman to terminate a pregnancy. Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removing a fetus before it can survive. It is a sensitive and controversial topic that relates to moral dilemmas. People have negative views, positive views and also moderate views toward this issue. Despite many disagreements, the women are the most disadvantaged because they are the ones having to face the moral dilemmas, mental and physical challenges. “When the topic of abortion is discussed, people tend to assume one of two standpoints: "pro-life” (they believe that women should not have the ability to abort a human life because it would constitute... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Fertility, Woman]
1434 words (4.1 pages)