One might have a poor home life and would want something like their peers have. A teen may have a low self-esteem and simply be looking for acceptance. However, many teens that have a wonderful family and are very confidante arnt looking for the few minutes of pleasure. As several teens use the excuse that sex feels better without a condom pregnancy is likely to occur just because of that simple saying.
Having a child comes with a lot of responsibility. Teens don’t think of the consequences of their actions. Children take up a lot of time, which also means, no more school. The teen should first understand that all their free time is lost, that she will have to find some way to live for herself and the child, and that any future plans are now not what she was planning.
It all comes down to the education of the teen. The more they know about sex and it’s consequences at a young age the less likely they are to go out and be irresponsible about it. Teenagers that learn about different types of protection and how they work is some times one of the best ways for them to think befor they act.
Every year one million teenage girls become pregnant in the United States. Teen pregnancy is a major problem in the United States. There are more teenage pregnancies in the United States than all other countries. in this day and age the rate of teenagers who become pregnant has increased. I am not one of them, but having a few fr...
... middle of paper ...
...l regret your choice. The precents of teenagers getting pregnate without being married , I agree on. Teens are usualy left alone rasing their baby by their selfs. that’s why condoms and other helpful things exsicist. If having a relation ship between the opposite sex if the only cure for you problems think twice! Teens like me should be more muter. Besides wondering of into a world that carrys out to a risk in your life. Do some research, think befor you act and is that what you realy want. Just to please the opposite sex by actualy letting them in you, should have to be a second thought. You should amidiatly say no if the opposite sex isn’t married with you in anyway. Being a pregnate teen is alot of responsibility. All in all many teens please their opposite sex by the wrong way. So always researching on what you realy plan on doing is a risk in you own life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Hope is the best contraceptive,” The State of Teen Pregnancy in Oklahoma is crucial, which is why we are Oklahoma—the Teen Pregnancy State. Teen birthrates and increasing pressure from concerned families and health advocates, have finally prompted the state of Oklahoma to step forward and create prevention programs. The question in place is: are these programs enough to make a difference in the gradual rising of our state ranking in teen pregnancy. I have gone through great depths to discover our State’s plans to prevent pregnancies in our teens.... [tags: teen pregnancy, oklahoma, carrera program]
534 words (1.5 pages)
- Today I will be talking about the way the authors and creators of a television commercial and newspaper article influence us to their opinion by writing the way they do. The topic that I am studying is Teenage Pregnancy. This topic is always going to be in the media for different reasons, and occasionally you hear about a story of a young girl getting pregnant due to un-safe sex. There will always be issues with this subject within society because so many people have different opinions and views of this topic and weather or not it right or wrong.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy, Teen Sex]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Factors that Lead to Teen Pregnancy Although the overall rate of teen pregnancy has been declining, the rates have remained high for teens that are most vulnerable. The great majority of Americans believe that teen pregnancies are a serious national problem, indeed a problem that is the major component of what is thought to be national moral decline. However, what causes these teens to become pregnant at such a young age. A large body of research has identified a number of factores that underlie teen sexual and contraceptive behavior, pregnancy, and childbearing.... [tags: Teen Pregnant Pregnancy Essays]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- There are many obstacles for children of teenage mothers to face. These children have serious disadvantages in contrast to those children who come from nuclear families. Often they lack a father figure, have a high poverty rate, and there are incidents of depression and mental health problems. Many people are blaming the sex education programs in schools and the additional federal aid being offered to single parents as major causes for the country’s high rate of teen pregnancies (Carole). Although, the real purpose of sex education and federal aid is to help empower the mother and child so they can eventually lead productive lives.... [tags: The Adverse Effects of Teen Pregnancy]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- The first day of high school, going to prom, learning to drive, graduating, getting a job, and buying the first car – these are some of the memorable events that occur in the life of an average American teenager. However, now more than ever, another event has been added to many teenagers’ lists: becoming a parent. Teen pregnancy is not a new issue; in fact, it has been a rising concern in the United States for decades. Voluntary efforts have been made by organizations such as Healthy Teen Network, The National Campaign, and Advocates for Youth to help reduce the overwhelming existence of teen pregnancy.... [tags: teen pregnancy]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- There is a lot of teen mothers growing up in this world wondering, what if I would have stayed in school. W hat could I have become. Would it have made my life easier if I had thought first. There is many causes for teen pregnancy. They lead to the need for the desire of love by another person. One might have a poor home life and would want something like their peers have. A teen may have a low self-esteem and simply be looking for acceptance. However, many teens that have a wonderful family and are very confidante arnt looking for the few minutes of pleasure.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy]
1393 words (4 pages)
- While many teens that engage in pre-marital sex never become pregnant, some are not as fortunate. Teen pregnancy has become all too common in this day and age. Some teens think it will not happen to them and do not use necessary precautions to protect against it. There are several causes for teen pregnancy and the effects can be life changing. Several causes for teen pregnancy are: the need for affection, acceptance, and unprotected sex. One may have a poor home life and look for affection from a peer.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy]
423 words (1.2 pages)
- Teen Pregnancy Over the past two decades, the rates of teen pregnancy have grown dramatically. According to the Prevention of Teen Pregnancy, approximately every thirty-one seconds ateenager becomes pregnant in the United States. This is unbelievable, however that is the truth that no one can deny. Many people think that teen pregnancy don't effect them unless they get pregnant or one of the family members in teenage get pregnant. However teen pregnancy really affects our communities and country.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- Teenage Pregnancy From the topic teen pregnancy I have learned a lot. Such as it can affect them in different ways such as dating, school, friendships and money (Local teen mothers). When a teen gets pregnant there are people out there in the world that will judge them. Guys are one of the main people that will judge. They’ll call the girl a “whore” and the will keep their distance. Just think about it, does a guy want to be with a girl that’s pregnant.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy]
455 words (1.3 pages)
- Teen Pregnancy Nearly thirteen percent of all births in the United States were teenage girls from the ages fifteen to nineteen. Almost one million teenagers become pregnant each year and about 485,00 give birth. In many situations the answer to keeping a relationship going is to have a good sex life. Most teen relationships are based on sex. This is one of the main reasons why teenage birth rates are so high. I am a good person to make a case for this topic because I have witnessed from a family member how difficult it is to be a teenager and also have to raise and support a child.... [tags: Teenage Pregnancy]
1012 words (2.9 pages)