One of the most common computer security risks is online information. People use cloud as their storage device to store their data, images, videos, and valuable information. However, there is a problem with all the accounts if the user’s accounts are all interlinked all together. For example, If there is a person wants to hack and have access to other’s account, he does not require advanced hacking knowledge. First thing this guy needs to do is to call amazon he wants to add a credit card number, billing address, and all information to the other person’s amazon. Then, he informs amazon he has lost his password for the amazon account. The new password is sent to this guy’s email. Once the guy has the amazon account, he logs in and checks the previous credit card number. The last four digits, billing address, and email are the information that Apple authenticates a user. The person then gets a temporary password for Apple account. This person then...
... middle of paper ...
...fects all around the world. In conclusion, our computer security system is not perfect. There are holes in the system. And although we can’t stop this, we can upgrade our software or encrypted important data and information in our system.
Even technology has improved our world, there are some criminals use computer security holes as a tool to earn them money. Our computer security needs to be improved in order to counter criminals attack. From this video, I learn plenty of information and knowledge about computer security. We can improve our computer security by upgrading our software system because software is wide open for cyber crime to attack, and from every attack software company discovers and improves their software system. Also, we can upgrade the firewall. Attacking will not stop,so we have to protect our valuable information from getting stolen and so on.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Your commercials suck...The iPad is revolutionizing the world, and we need something big. You’ve given me small shit.” (Love) Steve Jobs made this statement to the man in charge of organizing Apple’s ads because Jobs believed his ad team wasn’t showing the true beauty of Apple technology. It is true Jobs was a bit vulgar but because of this the team produced one of the most visually captivating ads for technology the world has ever seen. Steve Jobs created the most powerful technology franchise to ever exist.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Jobs, IMac]
941 words (2.7 pages)
- The television is an invention that has revolutionized the world in a myriad of ways. Given that it has such a huge impact on everyday life currently, it is easy to forget that the mass production of this household staple is a relatively new thing. Before the 1950’s, mass production numbers were in the mere thousands; after 1998, 98% of homes in the United States owned a television set (see “history of television”). With this new source of technology, there came many concerns about the negative effects it had on people, who watched it regularly.... [tags: Television, History of television]
811 words (2.3 pages)
- People today are not willing to sit back and solely absorb information, take orders, and be shunned into a crowd. Today’s generation is driven by the need to voice their opinions, to affirm their independence, and to attain their desires instantaneously; they are the “I want it right now” generation (United Nations). Social media and the advances in modern-day communication have all paved way for individuals to assert their personalities and attest their individuality. Information is readily and instantly available on an endless array of different subjects, and audiences have the chance to not only take in, but to also contribute to the material at hand.... [tags: Middle East, Islam]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- Advance, advance is the key word when describing the human race to prove that we are the superior race. Ever since the discovery of technology we have linked our minds together for the persistence of progress to modify the aspects all around us for the better. It’s amazing that a simple interest in the beginning will change everything down to a distinct thought. History has proven that the steps forward in technology within engineering have grown larger and are concluded at a more rapid rate and with in the last twenty years.... [tags: Engineering]
2215 words (6.3 pages)
- Will humanity as we know it survive it 's obsession with advancing technology. Our expanding repertoire of increasingly advanced digital tools allows us to access and spread information around the world in real-time. Smartphones don 't just keep us constantly connected to the people in our lives, they grant us access to the whole of human knowledge via the internet. Computers have become so powerful and compact that most individuals in the modernized world are never without one; and in many cultures, they are the central means of communication, spreading information, and almost every other facet of modern life.... [tags: Globalization, Technology, Human, Evolution]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- An author from the Centers for Disease Control says, “15 people are killed each day in the United States in crashes linked to distracted driving” (Naumann). These deaths that could have been prevented are usually caused by cell phones, a device that is in the hands of 90 percent of the American population. Families have been torn apart; friends are unable to meet up again to talk because of a global public health problem of distracted drivers texting and driving. The cell phone is common in a modern teen’s life, and has been the death of most teachers due to teens being hypnotized by the light of a cell phone screen.... [tags: Mobile phone, Text messaging]
1578 words (4.5 pages)
- Smart phones have revolutionized the world its users populate. Over the last decade, companies have constructed a compact, portable unit to include three of modern society’s foremost daily necessities: communication, computer technology and entertainment. Smart phones enable a user to remain in continuous contact with the outside world through the use of a handheld cellular device to call or text other individuals. Users are able to use a cellular phone as a computer to check emails, conduct business, find directions and use computer-like software to create documents on-the-go.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- Revolutionized Communication: The Cell Phone The emerging technologies of the century have greatly affected how people interact personally and professionally. From 1990 to 2010, mobile phone users grew from 12 million to over 4 billion worldwide; in fact, almost 90 percent of households in America have a mobile phone (Wortham). The creation of the mobile phone marked a new era for America and the world. Phones have evolved from the “bag phone” to the BlackBerry, and will forever change the way a society communicates.... [tags: Communications]
1610 words (4.6 pages)
- Internet, a network that revolutionized how information technology is seen, is a medium for marketing that changed the way marketers and consumers think. Marketing as a concept has existed long before the Internet. Abstract Internet, a network that revolutionized how information technology is seen, is a medium for marketing that changed the way marketers and consumers think. Marketing as a concept has existed long before the Internet. The four Ps of marketing are well known: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion.... [tags: Computer Science]
2252 words (6.4 pages)
- The Internet and the Advancement of Technology Since the art of making fire and creating handcrafted tools, our civilization has come a long way. Science and technology are making advances at an amazing rate. From telephones to the Internet, calculators to computers, cars to rockets and satellites, we are submerged in a sea of discoveries and inventions made possible by science. Computers have often been cited as the greatest boom offered by technology to humanity. Its entry revolutionized the whole world.... [tags: Information Technology, Inventions ]
327 words (0.9 pages)