The primary focus of our business will be providing full-Service IT Support, from IT Consulting; Hardware Repair, Software Updates /Installation, Data backup, data storage and network maintenance, retail/wholesale of varied Technology products.To increase sales directly and indirectly, our site will extend to social networking and various online services.This will be a United States based business serving three major US markets: North Carolina, South Carolina and online/ecommerce.
TechConnect offers on-site diagnosis and repair to small businesses and home PC users. TechConnect will use aggressive marketing to exploit their competitors' weaknesses, and quickly break into the market by targeting frustrated small business owners with urgent, but small-scale, technology needs.
Our business will focus on each market individually so that each phase can be managed independently, but brought together cohesively to understand the business as a whole. We shall effectively research our industry in each market, provide a list of verifiable contacts of manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers including, but not limited to, our best options for services such as custom brokers, shipping, and more.
This plan is a guide for the start up and managing this new business will serve as a basis for a separate and detailed marketing plan. Below is a summary of the main points of this plan.
• The main objective of TechConnect is the generation of profit for financing future growth and to offer resources required to achieve the other business objectives. The company will also aim at growing and expanding the business ...
... middle of paper ...
...living for the business owner.
Mission-The short term objective is starting this firm quickly and with less expenses and minimal debt. The long term objective is growing the company to a stable and profitable organization which the owner comfortably and easily manages.
1. Allen, T., and M. S. Morton, eds. 1994. Information Technology and the Corporation of the 1990s. New York: Oxford University Press.
2. Butler, Jeremy G., "A History of Information Technology and Systems", University of Arizona, retrieved 2 August 2012
3. Journal of Marketing Management Volume 4, Issue 2, 1988
4. Hilbert, Martin; López, Priscila (1 April 2011), "The World's Technological Capacity to Store, Communicate, and Compute Information", Science 332 (6025): 60–65, retrieved 14th October 2013
5. The Global Information Technology Report 2008–2009
(Mobility in a Networked World)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The satisfaction of an employee can vary greatly depending on the area in which they work, the quality of their boss and the quality of their current situation. These factors are often stronger than basic factors of pay and benefits. For example, in the sales department at IBM, an employees evaluation is done solely based on how much they sell. If an employee was assigned to sell to Kodak, a film company, during the 2013 business year, they would be in a very poor situation, since Kodak was making very little money that year, and ended up going bankrupt in the fall.... [tags: Employees, Bureaucratic, IT]
656 words (1.9 pages)
- ASICS is a sports enthusiast company which was founded in 1949, that specializes in athletic gear. The company is known internationally for its research and development for athletic gear, most notability their running shoe. ASICS motivation when developing their line of running shoes is built around the idea of incorporating technological advances, that allow the runner to perform at their full potential and possibly even push beyond their limits. This approach is very important to ASICS because they believe that this meets their mission in bringing harmony and balance to the body and soul.... [tags: Sports, Shoes, Athletics ]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- Relocation is always an exciting experience and a challenge to the people who have no knowledge about the deployed country. Therefore, we are happy to provide any assistance for your upcoming journey. This article is aim to provide information of Singapore to help you gain your knowledge before your arrival. It includes brief introduction and some suggestions. We hope you may find it useful. History Singapore, strategically situated at the Southern tip of the Malayan Peninsula, between Malaysia and Indonesia, is an island city state with 714 sq km.... [tags: Country Overview, Geography]
1774 words (5.1 pages)
- A Brief Overview of Walter Mitty In the short story, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty by James Thurber, many interesting fantasies occur in a way which brings the reader into a different world. The story switches back and forth from delusion to reality, dragging the reader into a life, perhaps similar to their own. In the beginning of this story, the first paragraph is a fantasy of the main character, Walter Mitty. It describes his life as a commander of an aircraft. An intense scene is displayed showing what Walter Mitty wishes would be reality.... [tags: Literary Review]
1559 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction – Company Overview Wal-Mart is the largest global retailer in U.S. and also one of the biggest multinational companies of any kind in the world. It is a well-known American company offers its products through various retail formats that include: supercenters, supermarkets, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, cash & carry, home improvement, specialty electronics, restaurants, apparel stores, drug stores, and convenience stores, as well as digital retail. The company relies heavily on their Every Day Low Price (EDLP) strategy which seeks to provide consumers with the lowest prices on many common goods.... [tags: Wal-Mart, Supermarket, Revenue, Hypermarket]
707 words (2 pages)
- TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Cultural Analysis 1. Introduction 2. Brief discussion of Norway’s relevant history 3. I. Cultural Analysis I. Introduction The company that will be exporting products to Norway is a packaging manufacturer. Their primary product is called the “water box” which is primarily made up of recycled paper and cardboard and specially lined inside to allow water to keep the same taste overtime and not absorb or seep through the boxes’ liner. The introduction of such a product to the rest of the world will allow countries to decrease their reliance on petroleum and oil to manufacture plastics and water bottles.... [tags: Nordic Culture, Secondary Education]
3418 words (9.8 pages)
- Company Overviews of Nike and Reebok In 1964 in Oregon, Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman join together to make a new enterprise; each contributed about $500 to the partnership. The company started bringing low priced and high tech athletic shoes from Japan to replace the German domination of athletic shoes in the industry. In 1971, a graphic design student created the Swoosh trademark for a $35 fee. In the same year Jeff Johnson, Blue Ribbon Sports’ first employee, made his most durable contribution to the company in coming up with a new name, Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory.... [tags: Shoe Brands Retail Consumerism Essays]
3978 words (11.4 pages)
- A Brief Economic Overview of the Housing Industry The housing industry has definitely been on the downswing since the summer of 2006. Home sales as well as house prices are down. Inventories of unoccupied homes have increased and there has been a recent decline in the employment levels of the housing industry. Many economists are of the opinion that we have not seen the bottom of the decline in the Housing Market', which is one of the most important factors of the American economy. Recent statistics indicate that there is an increase in mortgage applications; however, at the same time there is a decrease in permits and new-home startups that could affect the economy for several years to com... [tags: Economy Economics]
1873 words (5.4 pages)
- A Brief Overview of Feminism Feminism can be roughly described as a movement that seeks to enhance the quality of women’s lives by impacting the norms and moves of a society based on male dominance and subsequent female subordination. Although feminist literary writings began to gain popularity in the 20th century, feminist characters have been around for ages. “Feminist criticism’s self transformations over the past several decades as it engages with both critiques from within and encounters from without- encounters with psychoanalysis, Marxism, Post-Structuralisms, ethnic studies, post-colonial theory, and lesbian and gay studies- have produced a complex proliferation of work no... [tags: essays papers]
565 words (1.6 pages)
- Gillette Company Overview Introduction: On Gillette’s 25th anniversary, back in 1926 King C. Gillette announced what was to release the companies’ flag ship product, the world’s first safety razor. "There is no other article for individual use so universally known or widely distributed.” This product is still a world leader but has been accompanied by many other Gillette products that have quickly become established as market leaders across every field they enter. “The Gillette Company today is the global market leader in nearly a dozen major consumer products categories, principally in the grooming, alkaline battery and oral care businesses.” In over 100 years of business, Gillette has... [tags: Business Management Marketing Essays]
3885 words (11.1 pages)