“What will happen to our ancestors because of the missing artifact?” More children ask. The accident is a still a mystery too many people. There is said that there is a cash reward for people who know what happened. If anyone finds the artifact the reward is three million dollars!
Deep down in the city of Los Angeles, California lays Taylor Swift, singer, song writer, actress, and entertainer. People describe her as an intrepid, passionate, lovable, and attractive role model to children across the globe. Taylor’s diligence and her perseverance help her with her thriving career. She has sold more than 10 million albums worldwide to this date. She is on a break from her celebrity life, and is going to do what she does best, helping the community. She works for a secret business called the Secret Celebrity Community or the SCC. They recently told her that the Mitsogo Gabon Manioc Stamper had been missing from Gabon and about the cash reward. They also asked her to help them look for it in the country of Gabon.
Taylor Swift has looked for a manager ever since her last one, a worker for the ESC or the Evil Secret Community, betrayed her. She held auditions last week, where more than 13 thousand people tried out to be her manager. Taylor showed great exertion while interviewing the people. Most people who were interviewed were ridiculous. One boy said that he kisses a picture of Taylor Swift every night before he goes to bed. One girl asked Taylor what her last name wa...
... middle of paper ...
...ly sent ten thousand dollars to the mystery man.
They all hopped on a plane again at arrived at LAX, and Jack received 100 thousand dollars from Taylor, and Josh denied the money, and told Taylor to give it to Charity. Taylor donated 2.5 million dollars to Charity Waters which was the highest record for any amount of donation. She passed Michael Jackson! Taylor, Jack, and Josh were all placed in the Guiness World Records. Josh moved into Taylor’s house and the three were watching TV when suddenly they saw them on the news. They also saw Calloway and Alex placed in jail. Bluntly, a warning message came upon the TV screen! The message said someone has stolen the rare Mistogo Shrine Figures in the country of Gabon.
Taylor, Jack, and Josh yelled together “OH NO!” Another mystery will be solved later in the story of Taylor Swift and the Raiders of the Lost Document.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- News has spread all over the world. The famous Mitsogo Gabon Manioc Stamper has gone missing from the Museum of Natural History in Gabon. The children in Gabon ask their parents, “What is happening to our country?” The parents have no idea what to say to their kids. “What will happen to our ancestors because of the missing artifact?” More children ask. The accident is a still a mystery too many people. There is said that there is a cash reward for people who know what happened. If anyone finds the artifact the reward is three million dollars.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
2184 words (6.2 pages)
- Ever since I was in eighth grade, I have been obsessed with Taylor Swift. She has been my role model since I was thirteen. When you look at most singers today, they have to be singing about drugs or alcohol, using vulgar language, or performing half-dressed. You never see Taylor Swift doing anything that she would be ashamed of later in life. On the other hand, she has had many relationships that have lasted short time periods. At least, she is not getting married for 72 days or even 24 hours such Kim Kardashian or Britney Spears.... [tags: dress, relationship, singer, role model]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- Today it is hard to imagine a female celebrity without seeing mental images of someone stumbling out of clubs, under the influence of drugs and alcohol, or exposing their skin. What has happened to the role models that were once defined by people like Audrey Hepburn, Mother Teresa and Eleanor Roosevelt. In between the chaotic mess of people like Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, and the Kardashians is an under-rated role model, Taylor Swift. Just at the age of twenty four, she holds the prestige of winning seven Grammy's becoming one of the greatest musical sensations.... [tags: role model, singer, music]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- While Taylor Swift is a role model for her fans, she also has women that she looks up to. “I surround myself with smart, beautiful, passionate, driven, ambitious women. Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you.” Though she is inspired and moved by strong women around her, she also makes one thing very clear. “The only thing I compare myself to it me, two years ago, or me one year ago.” With her main role model being who she wants to be, she still looks to other women as examples (Dickey).... [tags: Woman, Feminism, Women's suffrage, Taylor Guitars]
1638 words (4.7 pages)
- All around the word there have been many cases of bullying, some that were prevented and some that ended in a tragedy such as death. The song “Mean,” by Taylor Swift is effective in using metaphor, similes, and symbolism to promote the prevention of bullying by letting everyone know to never let anyone push you around and to always stand up for your self. This song was written because, Taylor swift herself was bullied by Bob Lefsetz, a critic who heard her song, "did Taylor Swift kill her career overnight?…Taylor 's too young and dumb to understand the mistake she made.” This are the types of comments that can cause a person to feel worthless and untalented.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Verbal abuse]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989. She is an American singer-songwriter, and actress. She signed with the independent label Big Machine Records and became the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. The release of Swift 's self-titled debut album in 2006 was the start of her career as a country music singer. Her third single, "Our Song," made her the youngest person who single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs chart.... [tags: Sigmund Freud, Psychosexual development]
1420 words (4.1 pages)
- There’s Probably a Taylor Swift Song for This Alexa Matthews Scientists say that the brain chemistry of infatuation is akin to mental illness—which gives new meaning and understanding to the phrase ‘madly in love.’ I first met *Ben in second grade, which can be a seemingly non-momentous time in life. When you’re eight, romance is hardly the most prominent topic in mind (at least hopefully not), and so, although this would eventually be a meeting of enormous impact, I didn’t really it until many years later, as we so often don’t.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Romance]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”, the first single off of her sixth album 1989, debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in late August of 2014. Swift, whose start as a country-pop performer had thrust her in the limelight when she was sixteen, cemented her transformation from country sweetheart to pop superstar with the track and subsequent album. Dealing with the many criticisms she had faced over the years, particularly the sexist accusations that she was a serial dater and crazy girlfriend, the song’s universally-appealing message of resilience combined with its catchy and carefully crafted sound ensured its positive reception.... [tags: Rock music, Punk rock, Bass guitar]
1745 words (5 pages)
- ... Focusing specifically on the relationship between the artists Taylor Swift and Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and their typically female followers, an obvious difference can be found between their respective attitudes towards the role of women. Taylor Swift uses her virginal, good, pure, patriarchy-friendly lyrics to disempower women. Swift, in the majority of her songs serves as nothing more than a beautiful, blameless victim. Within the few songs where other women are mentioned, they are generally slut-shamed or viewed as mere obstacles standing in between Swift and her soulmate.... [tags: workforce, independence, songs]
821 words (2.3 pages)
- As a child, Taylor Swift had a love for music and theater, which her parents soon identified. Her abilities must have been extraordinary, for her parents often allowed her to travel to Broadway from an early age to receive personalized lessons and audition for roles. After deciding to focus on her music, Taylor began to receive more help from local mentors near her home in Pennsylvania (Wikipedia). Taylor’s skills parallel the case studies performed by Lynn Goldsmith. Even before their child’s conception, some parents make environments for their children in order to instil mental stimulation and giftedness.... [tags: Intelligence quotient, Intelligence]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- Business Advertising
- William Faulkner’s “Barn Burning”: The Destructiveness of the Human Ego
- Web of Monstrosity
- Investigation on the Effects of 5’- and 3’-Untranslated Regions on Recombinant Hydrogenase Activity in the Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii Chloroplast
- Innovation during a Crisis: Advancement of Aviation Technology during WWI Lesson Plan
- The Impact of Historical German Events on Its Citizens