TATA STEEL : Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited also known as TISCO. Its an Indian multinational steel manufacturing company whose headquartered is in
Its a subsidiary of the Tata Group. According to the report it was the leading steel producing and manufacturing company in the world ( 2012 ). Tata Steel has a stable international presence in developed European markets and high speed securely growing Asian markets with manufacturing operations in 26 nations.
Tata Steel main industrialized unit based in Jamshedpur (Jharkhand )
On 12 February , 2012 Tata Steel accomplished 100 years of steel making in India.
Tata Steel's main competitors are
The Jindal Group was initiated in 1952 by steel visionary Shri O. P. Jindal . Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) is one of India's major steel producers. Jindal steel headquarters is in
City : New Delhi
State: Uttar Pradesh
Jindal Steel New/Expansion Projects:
Jindal Steel contributes to India's growth widely .Jindal steel products are
Plates and Coils
Jindal steel got many awards for contributing to India's growth.
Environment management awards
Sports Promotion awards
JSW Steel ltd
JSW founder name was Sajjan Jindal . JSW founded in 1982 .JSW Steel Ltd is also an Indian Steel Company which is owned by the JSW Group based in
Capital : India
Post Merger with ISPAT steel it has become India's leading private sector steel company. The G...
... middle of paper ...
...nting and holding the best people
Increasing returns to stakeholders
JSW Steel is a public limited company and is ruled by Board of Directors. The board of directors watch over the overall working of the Company. JSW Steel is a creator in the use of innovative technology.
JSW STEEL STRATEGIC GOALS IN INDIA:
SAIL has a INDIA’S largest operational blast furnace at Rourkela Steel Plant .
SAIL STRATEGY IN INDIA:
Profitability and Customer Satisfaction
Essar Global Limited is a diversified business corporation. Its steel-making capacity of 10 MTPA.
According to the Zeebiz.com Wednesday, February 26, 2014 : Essar Steel is expected to raise product rates by around Rs 1,000 per tonne succeeding month.
ESSAR STRATEGY IN INDIA
Reduction in waste
Fully utilization of all reources
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- TATA is known as one of the oldest companies worldwide which was founded in 1868 by an Indian man called Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata. The Tata company is one upon many of the popular businesses in India that operates in over 100 countries with services such as communications, information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. These services are shown through the Tata companies which include Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Communications and Indian Hotels.... [tags: Tata Group, Companies based in Mumbai, Jamshedpur]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- ... Plants in Bhilai and Bokaro were established with help from Soviet Union and Durgapur and Rourkela came up with British and West German partnership. Production Scenario of Iron and Steel Industry in India This industry is classified as heavy industry as all its raw materials are heavy and massive. They employ iron-ore, lime stone and coking coal in huge quantities. Efficient transport system to carry raw materials and finished product is a necessity. Also proximity to raw materials specially coal and iron are helps in economic production.... [tags: investment, infrastructure, manufacturing]
950 words (2.7 pages)
- Tata motors are the largest Indian Automobile company which had revenue of $7.2 billion in 2006-2007. Established in 1945 it’s a household name in Indian market. The brand name and trust associated with this name is unparallel. Some of the facts relevant to the company: Leader in commercial vehicles in each segment Second largest in passenger vehicle market 5th largest manufacturer of medium and heavy commercial vehicle World’s second largest heavy and medium bus manufacturer First Indian engineering company to be listed in NYSE Vision: “best in the manner in which we operate, best in the products we deliver and best in our value system and ethics." [http://www.tatamotors.com/our_... [tags: Business Analysis]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction The number of multinational companies is on the rise due to changes in business dynamics, technology and increase in pressure on businesses to diversify their operations and make the most out of available opportunities. Numerous automobile industries have resulted as a consequence of technology change. There is a lot to talk about when it comes to technology and business diversities. However, despite technology changes, businesses still feel immense pressure to ensure that they redesign their operations so as to make the most out of the available opportunities.... [tags: FAW, Tata]
2551 words (7.3 pages)
- Introduction Ratan Tata was the chairman of Tata group and is an Indian businessman and currently the chairman Emeritus of Tata sons.As he stepped down from being the chairman of the 100 billion worth Tata conglomerate ,the team will sure feel his absence,but even the citizens of India will have a reason to miss his retirement.That was the type of a man,Ratan Tata was, not only looking for ways to upgrade and thrive his business but also on the best interest of his environment and surroundings.An economist once wrote, ‘by standing out against graph so publicly and consistently,Mr.Tata was ahead of his time.’ For instance,an episode in which the Tatas were in a conflict and took tough deci... [tags: Tata Group, Tata Motors, Mumbai, Tetley]
777 words (2.2 pages)
Analytics Means Using Data And Performing Statistical Analysis On It, Applying Quantitative And Predictive Models
- Analytics means using data and performing statistical analysis on it, applying quantitative and predictive models, in order to arrive at a certain decision. Analytics can be the first step in a process or can rather be an intermediate step as well. Analysis can be done using different set of tools that are available in the market or it can done manually using different concept and formulas. Business intelligence firms like Cognos, SAS and BusinessObjects have developed different tools that are readily available in market that assist in analysis and decision making.... [tags: Tata Group, Tata Motors, Land Rover]
2179 words (6.2 pages)
- This essay will analyse Tata Motor Company and its motive for internationalization and include the background information on the company then it will go on to consider the definition of theories as well as applying them to the Company. The paper will focus on theories which are Dunning Eclectic paradigm; Learning Theories and Porter Diamond .Tata Motors Company is one of the largest automobile companies in India with a 42 billion organization. Further the product range of automobiles, information and technology is varied and covers almost all the segment of the car market as per the Tata Motors (2014).The research shows (Business Leadership Management (BLM), 2013) the motive for internationa... [tags: Tata Motors, Tata Nano, Ford Motor Company]
1712 words (4.9 pages)
- When Ratan Tata retired he was hailed as the backbone,the man who significantly enhanced the Tata group in terms of global footprint,profit,turnover and stock market value. Needless to say that his career would become the subject matter of courses in years to come in business schools. After all the doubts that went along initially when claiming the throne ,after 21 years, he has left a group that is 51 times larger in terms of turnover and profits, a string of acquisitions that has made the Tata brand name globally known and he leaves it the leader among India 's corporate groups, just as it was when he took over.... [tags: Tata Motors, Tata Nano, Tata Group]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- Southwestern Ohio Steel Company Southwestern Ohio Steel Limited Partnership (SOSLP) was considered to be one of the industry leaders in technology and service. SOSLP sells to approximately 500 customers, twenty five of which produces about two-thirds of the company's sales. Dan Wilson, vice president of sales at SOSLP, had recently received a letter from Matworks requesting SOSLP to provide sponsorship for an upcoming Matworks annual sales meeting. Dan needed to decide if providing sponsorship was feasible keeping in mind that Matworks had been a long standing customer of SOSLP while also knowing that gifts were no longer a custom in the steel industry.... [tags: Business Ohio Steel Company Essays]
615 words (1.8 pages)
- Tata Steel Every organization has key stakeholders. These are those who are affected by its products, services and activities or it can be those whose concerns can change the show of business. The Company’s Vision for Tata Steel: “to seize the opportunities of tomorrow and create a future that will make it an EVA positive Company and to continue to improve the quality of life of its employees and the communities it serves” This statement clearly states that Tata Steel will continue to develop the excellence of employees and the communities it serves.... [tags: Business Analysis Management]
991 words (2.8 pages)