Green & Kriegar (1991) states that target market are that segment of the market to which a particular product of the firm is aimed at. It is often categorised by age, gender, and geography and socio economic analysis.
Hertfordshire Computing targets the local consumers specially the students and office going people. Since the company specialises in providing sales service to customers who do not have computing skills and knowledge, an ideal customer would from the local school or office looking for the optimal machine in accordance to his needs. But the firm also employees trained IT technicians who would be ready to answer queries and help those tech savvy customers looking for upgrades. Services would also be provided to local offices and shops that are looking to purchase either one off or network of computers to help them in running their businesses.
Positioning and Branding
Hertfordshire Computing aims to position itself in the local market along with other specialists and big players to serve the needs of the consumers. But since it is aiming specially at local students and offices, it is slightly differentiating itself from its consumers. Since there is a need to develop a website due to the competitive rules of the industry, the business would encourage consumers to purchase products in their shop as specialised service can be provided to customers. Hence the main agenda of the business is to position itself along the lines of superb sales and after sales support services firm which is able to understand customer needs to the minutest detail.
According to the Business dictionary (2010) “Entire process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product (go...
... middle of paper ...
• Reach out to all the universities and local businesses
• Carry out a marketing research programme after 6 months with existing and prospective customers.
Marketing communication objectives
• Expand 10% awareness of the Business a week before launch amongst population in the local area. This will be measured through the use of survey.
• Gain 70% awareness of the business and the services it provides in first 3 months
• Get 25% of the local computing market share in 1st year.
Integrated Marketing Communication
This part highlights the integrated marketing communications plan for the start of the new business in the local area. The plan would assist the management in the techniques that must be employed in order to communicate with their prospective customers and would inform the stakeholders on the direction that the business aims to follow.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Segmentation and Target Market Starbucks is a company with a recognizable presence nationally and internationally. Starbuck reputations and on a multinational level is consistent of high quality items With more than 18,000 retail locations in 60 countries, the coffeehouse is the picture of success (Schoultz, 2014). In this paper I will discuss the demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral characteristics of the major company. Also I will discuss the positioning statement needed for considering new markets and business strategies.... [tags: Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, Coffee, Target market]
1371 words (3.9 pages)
- Today, I will be examining the company Zulily’s. I will be describing Zulily’s target market and marketing strategies, which are used to reach it consumers. Next, I will be describing the revenue and business models and merchandising strategies that Zulily’s incorporate into their company. Last, I will be describing Zulily’s creative photography process, the unique technology and the major issues within the business. ` Zulily’s Target Market Zulily’s tends to focus on moms as their target audience According to Market Realist, Zulily’s target market is women around the aged 25-45.... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Marketing strategy]
839 words (2.4 pages)
- As a small business owner, you probably have a general idea of who makes up your target market. The truth is, vague ideas aren 't going to be enough in the competitive marketplace today. Without delving into the demographics, you 're basically marketing to “everyone and anyone.” This strategy could mean you 're wasting your advertising spend or missing opportunities to create new revenue streams and increase sales. If you feel like you 've hit a brick wall, and just cannot break through, these tips from Bluehost.com will help you knock down that barriers and start gaining ground without obstacles preventing you from connecting with people looking for what you have to offer.... [tags: Small business, Business, Want, Target market]
1096 words (3.1 pages)
- Target Corporation Market Segments Target markets their products to a variety of market segments when speaking about their clothing lines. The top three segments are Age-Related Segments and Gender-Related Segments. Targets approach to development, marketing and advertisement is based on seasons, genders, age in the terms of wants and needs and styles while also staying true to their brand imagine. Target has positioned itself as one of the biggest retailers with a brand imagine that can connect to the consumers, and the ability to develop and deliver high end products that come at an affordable price.... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Target Corporation]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- The choosing appropriate target market is energetic to a firm’s approval and usage of the marketing idea values. Recognizing the right target market is the crucial to the execution of an effective marketing approach, whereas failure to identify can result to low sales, high costs as well as severe financial harms (Pride & Ferrell, 2010). A serious target market scrutiny places a firm is a healthier position to both serve client’s needs as well as realize its goals and objectives. Market segmentation is a vital element of marketing in developed nations.... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Target]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- Reaching the target market, magazine advertising, web banners, and billboard advertising respond to Canine Companions for Independence needs of volunteering. The advertising includes the logos signature colors yellow and navy blue. The goal is capturing audience’s attention. A yellow background with navy blue headline appears in the campaigns. The goals enhancing the signature colors, and unify ad campaigns in an authentic cheerful friendly tone. Yellow is cheerful and captures attention (Color Matters, 2015).... [tags: Advertising, Web banner, Advertising campaign]
708 words (2 pages)
- Overview: With an evolving market in the various fields marketing, companies needed to readjust their and update their marketing strategies. Centuries ago, a company that needed to market for its products would just post a paper note at the main town street and if people liked the product it would be sold. In the 21st century, marketing became an essential field and necessary branch in any company that plans to succeed. Aetna recognized this necessity and while analyzing the company’s strategies and structure, one can recognize the un-doubtful organization in identifying their target market.... [tags: Market Research ]
1396 words (4 pages)
- Target Market Green & Kriegar (1991) states that target market are that segment of the market to which a particular product of the firm is aimed at. It is often categorised by age, gender, and geography and socio economic analysis. Hertfordshire Computing targets the local consumers specially the students and office going people. Since the company specialises in providing sales service to customers who do not have computing skills and knowledge, an ideal customer would from the local school or office looking for the optimal machine in accordance to his needs.... [tags: Business Plan]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- Introduction This report will provide a market target analysis of Hanndia Pest Control Service Pty Ltd. Hanndia Pest Control Services, specialise in working with real estate agencies to manage white ant infestation of rental properties, by applying an environmentally friendly fumigation barrier. The main office is located in the Brisbane City council suburb of Calamvale, South Eastern Queensland, with a total of 20 employees. This includes the manager, field officers and administrative support. The purpose of this report is to identify the market target for Hanndia Pest Control Services.... [tags: Business Analysis Market]
1764 words (5 pages)
- Market Research and Target Market I need to write an introduction explaining the type of business/ organisation my client has set up, the business problems they are facing and the business aims and objective. I shall hold a meeting with my client Discuss with client My client may not be willing to discuss the marketing plan. I will explain the objectives of the marketing campaign and how this will help the business achieve its aims. I will use the Internet and textbooks. 20 20 research I will identify the target market and explain to the client.... [tags: Papers]
2090 words (6 pages)