It is recommended that Healthy Potion develop the diet pill with core product of allowing consumers to eat whatever they want without suppressing their appetite and the actual product of its feature, which is being made of herbal ingredient imported from China. These elements will not only highly differentiate the diet pill from same type of product in the market as they are hunger control product (ePharmacy 2015, mychemist 2015) but also meet the needs of our target market. There is survey shows that 15% of Australian female were on a diet and among the age group of 31-50, about 17% of women were on a diet with a proportion of 53% of female dieters for the purpose of losing weight (4364.0.55.007 - Australian Health Survey: Nutrition First Results - Foods and Nutrients 2014).
However, there are threats for the diet pill, Egan (2015) asserts that people are simply wasting their money to buy these kind of supplement, which may potentially harmful to their health instead of strengthen it and what help these product growth is taking advantage of publics mistrust of the conventional health system and their voluntary ignorance of the health information. On...
... middle of paper ...
...ss, it is more reasonable and attainable decision for it to generate profit from those early adopters who are especially price-insensitive (Kotier and Armstrong 1999; Nagle and Holden 1994), a safer mean to introduce product, instead of taking the risk of bearing a possible loss due to developing the new product and sacrificing revenue for attracting more customer by low price. Additionally, price is a significant attribute for customer to imply the quality of the product, especially for newly launched product (McConnell 1968). Having a number of loyal following of regular customers, Healthy Potion company is able to utilize the price-quality relationship for its brand equity, since customer will accordingly hold a perception that its diet pill is with good quality. Hence, this will be in accordance with segmentation of the market, aiming at price-inelastic consumer.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Dr. Oz made headlines, featuring the ingredients in diet pills and the safety. Ingredients such as plant-based- green tea extract, bitter orange, raspberry ketones. The question seems rather uneasy to answer since diet pills are considered “natural”, which may contain chemicals too. Diet pills have existed for decades meaning, these products on the market have been a success. Kari Skitka, a 24 year old marketing associate in New York City, says she takes raspberry ketone pills to increase her appetite and to help boost her workouts.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Weight loss, Physical exercise]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- The typical American diet has become increasingly unhealthy over the years and accompanied by the increasing prevalence of obesity it is important that strides be taken to help Americans become healthier. However, there are many obstacles that stand in the way of fulfilling this goal, one being the financial status of many American families. Nearly a third of all working families in the United States are considered low-income. This means that they may not have enough money to meet their basic needs, such as procuring food for their meals.... [tags: Nutrition, Healthy diet, Health, Obesity]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- A fit, healthy lifestyle can improve your quality of life. In addition to looking and feeling better, getting fit can help you maintain a healthy weight, prevent injuries, boost your mental wellness, and reduce your risk of serious diseases, such as osteoporosis, certain cancers, and high blood pressure. In addition to eating healthy, getting fit requires regular exercise. This doesn't have to mean living in the gym and doing hours upon hours of exercise. With some clever scheduling, exercise can become part of your regular routine.... [tags: fit lifestyle, healthy diet, workout]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- The saying, “You are what you eat,” is appropriate since what we eat can greatly define our overall health and well-being. Sometimes, our unhealthy diet can be seen on the outside (body fat, skin troubles, nail color, etc.) , but the majority of the time, the effects of our unhealthy diet cannot be seen (fat around the organs, blood clots, etc.). Healthy diet choices are harder to make in college, especially during sophomore and freshman year. The transition from home cooked food to college food is a dietary struggle.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Obesity, Healthy diet]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- Figuring out a healthy diet can be a difficult task with all the latest food fades out there but with the right information and realistic goals it can be easily attainable. The paleo diet is currently one of the many popular diets currently out there. The premise of the diet is based upon what our ancestors ate as hunters and gathers: meats, fruits and vegetables; before the agricultural boom of grains, dairies, complex sugars and processed foods. It sounds simple enough but there are many variables to consider and account for before considering the switch.... [tags: Nutrition, Carbohydrate, Health, Eating]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Which Diet is Really the Key to a Healthy Life. Michael Pollan’s Omnivore’s Dilemma and T. Campbell’s, The China Study provide strong criticisms of how most Americans grow and consume their food. Pollan argues that the mechanization of the American industrial food system harms consumers, while Campbell believes that a whole food plant based diet is the key to a healthy life. Both diets have room for improvement, but Pollan’s conclusions are stronger and more scientifically supported. Pollan wants people to be more aware of where there food comes from and to choose to eat foods that have more of an ethical appeal.... [tags: food, plant-based diet]
1506 words (4.3 pages)
- There is some customers who really, really conscious about their health. So, they think they need to have some exercise which they know health is more important than wealth. If health is good then one can earn lot of money without any doubt. In this segment they do not have money problem so they want to have healthy and diet food. Everyone wants to have fit and healthy body but these people mainly focus on their health. As we know today’s consumer more than 80 percent tends to have healthy and diet food.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing mix, Nutrition]
919 words (2.6 pages)
- With the conspicuous growth of the health food market, which expects surpass $1 trillion value in 2017 (starling,2012). Health Potion(HP) has managed to attain significant profits and capture a loyal segment of the market. The next ambitious plan is to step into the juice market. The report expects to assume the possible situations HP may run into when launches the herb-mixed fresh juice and analyze beneficial marketing strategies to help business decision making. The report regards ‘Chinese herb’ as a core competence in extended enterprise pattern, and some aggressive steps should be taken not only for obtaining significant profit from herb-mixed fresh juice but also for the long-term pros... [tags: Strategic management, Marketing]
1725 words (4.9 pages)
- All over our televisions our minds are brainwashed with the ideal healthy diet. Our media pushes a healthy lifestyle on every thirty second clip of a commercial. The vibrant green vegetables, the crunch of the various peppers, the crisp sound of an apple being bit into flow from our television speakers and their images dance long the forty two inch flat screen. Being healthy is a subject our culture has become obsessed with. Since the beginning of the downfall of America’s health and the ever continuation of our waistlines expanding beyond repair of last seasons jean button that popped off at Thanksgiving, we have been on a one track mind mission to fix our nations disgusting eating habits.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Junk food, Fast food]
1358 words (3.9 pages)
- South Beach Diet: The Healthy Low Carb Alternative The South Beach Diet is a healthy alternative for promoting a healthy heart and lifestyle and for losing weight. Though often referred to as a low carbohydrate diet, South Beach does not endorse eating the unlimited fats and proteins that have become a signature criticism of the low carb diets. Instead, the diet was created with the intention of improving people’s cardiovascular health while also helping them to lose weight. The general concerns voiced about low carbohydrate diets do not apply to the South Beach Diet.... [tags: Health Nutrition Diet Exercise Essays]
880 words (2.5 pages)