Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are vital to the continued success of your website. Take advantage of every opportunity to share your content on these platforms, and share often.
Keep in mind that social media feeds move at an incredibly fast pace and because of that, you’ll want to maintain a constant presence so that your content isn’t buried and lost.
Find new ways to repurpose old content to represent to your audience regularly on social media. Make the best use of your information by engaging across a variety of channels with messages carefully crafted to seamlessly integrate with the open dialogue that social media provides.
A few creative ways to repurpose old content include:
Rewriting your original blog post
Repurpose the copy to reflect an “interview style” with questions and answers.
Take the content and develop a new focal point that still puts your already written work to good use.
Share blog content via pinnable infographics
Boost your Pinterest traffic by creating different pinnable images that support your content in a variety of ways.
Develop clear action points and lists that can captivate Pinterest users to “save for later.”
Use appropriate keywords and attention-grabbing imagery to make sure your pins are easy to find and understand.
Host a webinar or online conversation
Take the foundation for your blog post and ask others to join a live conversation.
Do a live demonstration that covers your blog post content in person.
Ask other experts and authorities to share their personal thoughts and resources in a community dialogue.
A great example is how Adam Connell repurposed an expert roundup from his blog into a helpful infographic which was published...
... middle of paper ...
...gram that can keep your content organized and help you schedule at the most productive times will not only help drive traffic to your website but will also do wonders for your sanity!
Here are a few guidelines for consistent engagement on social media:
Facebook: Post 1-2 times daily on your business page. Visit, like and comment on 3 other pages every time you post.
Twitter: Post 6-10 times daily. Retweet 2-3 posts daily. Reply to all @ mentions within 24 hours. Keep content 30% you and 70% other content for your audience.
Instagram: Post 3 times daily. Every time you post, like 3 pictures in your feed and comment on 1 image.
Pinterest: Pin different content once hourly. Develop shared boards and invite other influencers to pin their content. Curate content from other thought leaders and authorities to create an “easy access” resource library for your followers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
The Personality Traits and Private Lives of Politicians Should Have no Bearing in Democratic Political Discourse
- ... However due to the lack of differences between the major political parties being observed in many democracies, the personalisation of politics can help engage the those that may feel detached from their political identity. This increase in the insight that the public has into the personal lives of politicians and the emphasis placed on leadership qualities and personality traits may not be such a negative thing for political discourse. As mentioned before, politicians who share more about their personal lives and decide to let the voters see the person behind the politician, have the advantage of using the ‘humanisation’ strategy and appearing like the citizens.... [tags: taking advantage of social media]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Marketing is the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including research and advertising. Internet has made the world of marketing so much more simple and fast paced. Simply using the World Wide Web to market something opens up a whole new world of marketing which is easier and more effective. Online marketing is the best way to get your product out there because it provides all kinds of ways to promote and sell a product, things like creating a website for your business, being accessible from smartphones and reciprocal loyalty.... [tags: e-commerce, social media advertising]
1296 words (3.7 pages)
- In the media crazed society that we live in, with or without our knowledge we are constantly being influenced by our everyday surroundings. Just as we are persuaded by political campaigns, swayed by news coverage and pressured by marketing teams, we are equally impacted by social media. The main purpose of social networking is to share content and interact with other online users. Online interactions have become just as frequent in ones day than face to face interactions. Many wonder how this affects our communication skills and what this means for our society.... [tags: Social media, Sociology, Mass media, News media]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- This summer if you were on social media you heard about the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The concept was simple, just film yourself dumping a bucket of ice water over your head, challenge your friends to do the same, and donate ten dollars to the ALS Association. Opt out and donate one hundred dollars (Madison). Many Americans did not know what ALS was and by putting this challenge on social media has brought tons awareness to this devastating disease. Activism used to be taking action to bring social change, people in the 1960s used to gather in front of community centers and protest and or speak about their issue or cause.... [tags: Social media, Sociology, Activism]
1359 words (3.9 pages)
- My ideal job would be a Social Media Specialist. The reason being, I enjoy posting on Social Media and watching it evolve into a major marketing tool. Social Media has grown over the past few years to where Businesses can make it big by using Social Media. Sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and now SnapChat have opened a whole new universe for Marketing, bringing in something totally new. The things you can do with it and network with it, and show videos at a click of a button, instead of only being seen on television on a certain channel.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Employment, Florida]
701 words (2 pages)
- Premise 1: social media enhances social relationships Premise 2: social media hinders personal relations Premise 3: Social media enhances social relationships more than it hinders them Conclusion: social media enhances social relationships The topic for this paper is ‘The role of social media in social relationships’. The social media plays a big role in shaping how people relate with each other. It creates a platform where people can meet and grow their relationship. There are several cases of people who have met on social media and their relationship has grown very strong; some even end up as best friends or even couples.... [tags: Sociology, Social media, Social relation, Behavior]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- In 2011, a registered nurse was fired for using her cell phone to post comments to a social networking site while she was performing patient care (Stakowski). The temptation, I dare say, borderline addiction, people fall victim to not only may wreck a career but will in turn be devastating to family life at home also. Currently, you will seldom come across people that do not engage in some type of social media on a regular basis. Social media seems to be as important as breathing to people in our culture.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Social network service]
1592 words (4.5 pages)
- Social Media Marketing Advancements in technology allow communication to be more efficient and more reliable. Websites have been designed that are based on social interaction and businesses are getting involved online to connect with their consumers through this Internet site. These websites are called, social media, and it offers a way for consumers to network by sharing content that is accessed online. An article from the California Management Review defines social media as, “the way in which people interact to create, share, and exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks” (Katona, 2014).... [tags: Social media, Marketing, Business, Facebook]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- What Is Social Media Marketing. What is social media marketing and what does it have to do with you. Well, I 'll answer those questions by saying this: Social media marketing is simplified in terms of reaching customers through sharing a message through written content, videos and images. The concept is to gain increasing traffic and attention from those who use social media. Social media marketing covers various social networks which enables you to communicate activities and short messages with others.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Marketing strategy]
1713 words (4.9 pages)
- “We’ve come along way Baby” seems to be a cliché that fits well concerning how far we have come in a relatively short period in regard to computers, the technology surrounding them and how they are used for communication. It took around one hundred years to get from the telegraph to the telephone. It was less than 50 years later that the first computer was being programmed for use. Computers evolved over the next 75 years to become a key component in how we communicate to others and to the world at large.... [tags: Social Networking, Facebook 2014]
910 words (2.6 pages)