Technology that harnesses and perhaps brings out the best and redefines the very way working is done has got lot to be talked upon. Because what was thought just a gradual process of logics and application is today dominating the every sector of life no matter how diminutive it may be. Perhaps that’s the irony of present day, where there are numerous technologies that have actually redefined the very way of working and the way they are anticipated.
For the current project pertaining to elite institution web site which pledges to bridge the communication gap between the students and teachers, there were many options which could provide a comfortable interface to work upon. The options are many and therefore thresholds are limited when it comes to choosing a technology out of the same. Frankly speaking even the most ambitious web portals have their foundation laid on the HTML tags and they build upon that. So to opt for any particular technology, it’s basically the environment that suits you the most and the work mode that gives you that extra flexibility to build your imagination coming down to touch down real lives.
The Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is being used in our project and what prompt its usage are its light weight compatibility version and its wide popular recognition among the users. But before we delve into the core advantages of having used PHP in the project its essential to see what have the other technologies to offer.
Besides the PHP there are many other popular languages which scaffold the websites interface, like the Active Server Pages (ASP), ColdFusion and PERL which are the top contenders of choice for a web programmer. And what influences their utilization is its m...
... middle of paper ...
...dent community is wrapped up. And what adds more to it, is the flexibility and simultaneous updating of several files that are going to be modified and hence maintaining a copy of the same in the data warehouse as information repository.
To put in a nutshell there are lots of tools which can be thoroughly used for maintaining an excellent web portal and the combination of PHP and MySQL provides an ardent measure to have good hold of data and simulate its operation. The synchronization of data precedence and its handling is handled quite well in the open source environment that imbibes two most popular and competent front end and back end tools which make it quite a potent tool to handle sophisticated data. And what adds more to it is the interface that comprehends more to business oriented dashboards that acclimatize to the high marking on quality and technology.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Overview A system for a football club is to be designed that will ensure that the same information has being passed on to all parents of the relevant under-age players with regards to match details. The system is to replace a current text messaging service that has proven to be unsuccessful due to communication issues between team managers and the person in charge of the text system. The system is expected to pass the responsibility of communicating the information to the Football Management System where match fixtures can only be updated by the manager of the relevant team.... [tags: Designing IT System]
2632 words (7.5 pages)
- Chapter three: Case Study In the previous chapter we generally mentioned Graph databases together with other types of NoSQL database; however, since one of the main goals of this thesis is giving a simple analysis for two systems, it is necessary to understand what main features and what these systems have. Consequently, in this chapter we will find what are the most Databases that have the best availability and scalability. First of all, we will choose a simplest type of the relational database and describe it which is MySQL.... [tags: SQL, Database, MySQL, Databases]
3366 words (9.6 pages)
- The programming Creative web design development languages and frameworks pattern for 2016 seem to be going more frontend development over after sales development. Below is just a simple record of what you should pay attention to and consider enhancing information on. Languages and Platforms Creative web design development PHP 7 is the newest edition of PHP. Big websites like Face book or MySpace, Search engines and the apple company use PHP. PHP 7 is also two times quicker than the first edition 5.6 - this will have a large step up from CMS techniques like Word Press and Drupal.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web design, PHP]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- Open innovation is the use of purposive inflow and outflow of knowledge to accelerate internal innovation as well as to expand the markets for external use of innovation. The central idea behind open innovation is that in a world of widely distributed knowledge, companies cannot afford to rely entirely on their own research, but should instead use a mix of internal as well as external ideas. In addition, internal inventions not being used in a firm's business should be taken outside the company (e.g., through licensing, joint ventures, spin-offs).... [tags: Database Mysql Business Analysis]
839 words (2.4 pages)
- University Socialization with others can help children on the Autism Spectrum utilize the skills they’ve learned in therapy and apply them to everyday situations by providing one-on-one social situations, small group social skills training, and specifically designed programs to enhance learning for the children. The PHP (peers helping peers) Autism Center of Richland would be a great asset to our community by helping individuals on the Autism Spectrum (AS) interact with their peers through social skills modeling, coaching and direct instruction.... [tags: peer interaction, disability, therapy]
1602 words (4.6 pages)
- A PHP is a hypertext preprocessor and it is widely used scripting language, which was designed for the purpose of web development for producing dynamic web pages. For this same purpose, a PHP code will beis embedded inside the HTML source document. The web server along with a processor module, which generates web page, will interpret this document. Knowing how to run PHP can be useful for people using the scripting language. PHP is a general-purpose programming language, a PHP code will be processed by an interpreter application inside the command line.... [tags: Information Technology ]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- ... These prevent a user updating or modifying the database while it’s being read or written too. (Moodle.Ncirl.ie/Advanced_Databases.2014) Concurrency Control Concurrency Control locking Strategies: There are two types of locking strategies that apply to a database management system, these are known as ‘Pessimistic Locking’ and ‘Optimistic Locking’. These are two different methods to control data within a database to prevent any lock problems. Pessimistic Locking: This lock strategy prevents concurrency by keeping an entity in the database locked whole it’s in the database’s memory.... [tags: database, website, security]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
- MySQL Partitioning Partitioning for MySQL is a support for: partitioned file systems and servers, and multiple systems and servers for a single database. MySQL partitioning is completed on the tables not the file systems or servers. Table partitioning allows a table to be stored over multiple storage areas. MySQL uses row partitioning known as “horizontal partitioning”. Of version 5.5, MySQL does not allow column partitioning known as “vertical partitioning”, and it is not in development to do so.... [tags: Information Technology]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- 1. In accomplishing needs analysis in response to given deficiency, what type of information you would include. Describe the process that you would use in developing necessary information. Information required to accomplish needs analysis in response to given deficiency is statement of problem presented in specific quantitative and qualitative terms and with enough detail to justify progressing to next step. Problem statement must reflect true customer requirements. Having defined the problem completely and thoroughly, a needs analysis should be performed with the objective of translating a broadly defined WANT into more specific system level requirement.... [tags: technology, systems engineering]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- Description of Client System Selected Kellie White is a divorced, female U.S. Navy veteran that served on active duty for six years. She is a single mother of a five year old. Kellie separated from military service eleven months ago, and she came to the Arlington Vet Center, a satellite agency of the Department of Veteran Affairs, to discover what counseling benefits she is eligible for under the Transition Assistance Program (TAP). During the initial session, we reviewed her eligibility for counseling benefits under TAP and determined that she has three weeks of TAP eligibility left due to her separating from active duty eleven months ago.... [tags: Design, TAP, REM]
1559 words (4.5 pages)