First step of the analysis; let’s talk about what are my strengths. Strengths are an internal factor. My strengths are my asset to differentiate myself from others. It is my skills, abilities, realization, and expertise that set me apart from my competitors. For example, the Myers-Briggs Indicator personality type tool helps me to “moving in a career direction that uses your natural preferences.” (Dunning, D. 2010) My strength characteristics are:
1. Analytical and Methodical
2. Work Independently in challenging situation
3. Detail-oriented and Building on experiences
4. Solving problem and Have a handle on
6. Team player
7. Dependable and devoted
Second step of the analysis; what are my weaknesses. Weaknes...
... middle of paper ...
... agents, college advisors, guidance counselors, networking research the job market, Internship and more; remember this is your life.
The objective of using the SWOT Analysis for my career growth is to recognize external and internal factors which can either boost or hinder my achievement of my own goals. By knowing your areas of SWOT you can write your personal progression strategy appropriately for your future success story.
After exploring my assessment I must decide whether my career aspiration will be beneficial or reachable. Following SWOT Analysis allows me to anticipate areas that could be potential questionable. This can also sharpen my strengths, improve my weaknesses, identify opportunities for development and defuse or terminate my threats. . In transforming, I must take my threats and weaknesses and try to convert them into strengths and opportunities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Plan A marketing plan is an essential tool for any business in today’s competitive consumer market. Developing a marketing plan will aid a firm in thinking about what makes its business unique and how it will get the message out to desired consumers, using a variety of different channels. A marketing plan helps a firm focus on the Four P’s of marketing; price, product, promotion, and place. If the plan is well thought out, it will keep business owners and employees on track, as well as help to identify consumer needs.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, SWOT analysis]
1396 words (4 pages)
- CenturyLink is one of the larger communications companies within the United States and has even expanded abroad to other countries. When analyzing the SWOT analysis for CenturyLink, I was able to identify several strengths that set them apart from their competitors. As mentioned, they are distributing services in over 20 states currently and continue to broaden services to reach more clientele. They pride themselves on exceling in data communications and network systems databases which has allowed them to become one of the desired communication companies.... [tags: SWOT analysis, Marketing, Technology, Management]
740 words (2.1 pages)
- Q 6. (a). Within the topic of marketing plans, define and discuss SWOT analysis and their application/significance in building marketing plans. (b). By using data/Websites such as Value Line, S&P NetAdvantage, and Yahoo Finance, analyze one firm from the 2016 Fortune Global 500 list and discuss its SWOT analysis (see Textbook p. 470 & Figure 14.6). In our textbook, SWOT analysis has a role to document all present and possible future influence on performance, negative or positive. (Best, 2013, p 473).... [tags: Marketing, Brand, Strategic management, Wal-Mart]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- PESTEL Analysis A PESTEL analysis is a framework or tool used by marketers to analyse and monitor the macro-environmental (external marketing environment) factors that have an impact on an organization. The result of which is used to identify threats and weakness which is used in SWOT analysis. (Professional Academy n.d.) By PESTEL, we mean – P – Political E- Economic S- Social T – Technological E – Environmental L - Legal Let’s look at each of these segments. The main problem for Wesfarmers growth in political basis is the government regulation on suppliers.... [tags: Marketing, Developing country, SWOT analysis]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- SWOT Analysis Strengths, ascension worldwide has many strengths. The greatest strength that this company has is it staff. The CEO and founder is a certified social plus emotional intelligence coach, a certified Keirsey temperament professional. He has published three personal development books and an audio program. He is a national speaker and has been featured on national radio shows, local television shows and international radio shows. The CEO also works on developing personal goals that stretch him to achieve higher levels of success every year.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategy, SWOT analysis]
2071 words (5.9 pages)
- itracMarketer vs. Hubspot Compare Marketing Automation More Features. More Affordable. ItracMarketer is Spot-On. Marketing Automation for all Price levels Centralized and Local Marketing Automation for distributed organizations Unlimited Emails Efficient Survey Builder Anti-Spam Compliance Hubspot is an established Marketing Automation Software provider featuring inbound lead generation capabilities to businesses but these services come with a premium price tag, lack some features and do not meet the needs of more sophisticated organizations requiring local marketing automation support.... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing, Economics, Business]
1862 words (5.3 pages)
- After 1990s, technology has become an essential tool for marketing; therefore, successful business adopts the new ways of marketing. Regis McKenna emphasizes the knowledge and experience marketing strategy, which result in the success of overall marketing organization. Mckenna argues that knowledge and experience based marketing is the new marketing paradigm, and the knowledge marketing focus on using the new technology to introduce and sell the products. On the other side, the experience marketing creates the relationship with customers through “interactivity, connectivity, and creativity”.... [tags: Marketing, Customer, Customer service, Sales]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- INTRODUCTION This research seeks to reveal the importance of marketing strategies in today’s complex and competitive business world. For this reason, this study will discuss various theories, issues and approaches of the marketing linking them with W.L. Gore & Associates and thereby propose the best options, ideas, strategies and techniques for the improvement of the company. To reach the points, this study will especially collect secondary and qualitative data and information. Marketing is the process of searching for options for accumulating profits by identifying the demands of the people and satisfying their needs with appropriate products.... [tags: Marketing]
1689 words (4.8 pages)
- Abstract Patagonia's mission statement is, to use business to inspire and implement solutions to environmental crisis. Patagonia is a clothing company that focus is on selling environmentally safe outdoor apparel. This papers focus is on the history of Patagonia their environmental marketing strategies and their competition. There has also been some outside research done to see what the public perception of Patagonia is.... [tags: swot business analysis finance]
2422 words (6.9 pages)
- SWOT Analysis SWOT analysis is a tool for auditing an organisation and its environment. It is the first stage of planning and helps marketers to focus on key issues. Once key issues have been identified, they feed into marketing objectives. It can be used in conjunction with other tools for audit and analysis, such as PEST analysis. It is a very popular tool with marketing students because it is quick and easy to learn, · Strengths Probably the biggest strength that Lancôme possesses is its reputation.... [tags: Papers]
576 words (1.6 pages)