Compare Marketing Automation
More Features. More Affordable. ItracMarketer is Spot-On!
Marketing Automation for all Price levels
Centralized and Local Marketing Automation for distributed organizations
Efficient Survey Builder
Hubspot is an established Marketing Automation Software provider featuring inbound lead generation capabilities to businesses but these services come with a premium price tag, lack some features and do not meet the needs of more sophisticated organizations requiring local marketing automation support.
Cost Effective Marketing Automation
While the Hubspot software allows standard email marketing features such as template editors and campaign reports to all clients, its marketing automation feature is strictly available to clients belonging to higher price levels. So if you are looking to adopt an automation platform with a cost effective price tag, consider itracMarketer.
All of itracMarketer 's clients enjoy easy to use automation capability which gives them the ability to perform their marketing operations in a consistent and efficient manner. Why compromise on marketing automation 's seamless functionality for lower price when you can have both?
Centralized and Local Marketing Capabilities
Hubspot is a platform more suited for small businesses or business with only one location rather than multi-location or distributed organizations due to its lack of localized marketing features. itracMarketer, however, successfully caters to medium, large or enterprise businesses by providing features to personalize and localize their marketing messages through asset management, approvals, permission management and centralized marketi...
... middle of paper ...
...er or lead profiles which can be used to trigger follow-up processes or automated nurture sequences.
Comprehensive Email Permission and Preference Management
Anti-Spam and Privacy Laws are becoming increasingly important in some countries (like Canada), and have even made it a legal requirement for businesses to obtain consent from customers before sending commercial electronic messages (CEMs). Since failing to comply with this type legislation can put you at a substantial legal and financial risk, itracMarketer offers you an easy solution with their Anti-Spam Compliance Manager and CASL function. With this tool, you can automate the task of tagging and tracking individual contacts and expiration dates in your database seamlessly.
While Act-On does respect these legislations regarding consent, it does not however, offer any compliance mechanisms in its software.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 3 Market Strategy (what) / Marketing Plan (how): SWOT. The writer ‘Nadine Pahl, Anne Richter’ says “SWOT analysis is beneficial tool for decision making, and understanding dependencies between companies and environment.” (Pahl and Richter, 2009) In relation to Citizen Newsagent, strengths show 500+ stores across UK shows its presence, strong relations with distributors and suppliers, good service for a good customer experience, employees have the correct and enough knowledge about different products and service, the company reaches new consumers from providing new brands and goods.... [tags: Marketing, Convenience store, Sales]
1716 words (4.9 pages)
- In this present era, many businesses utilize the SWOT analysis as a crucial marketing tool. SWOT stands for “Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.” Companies applies this tool to discovered strengths; diminish weaknesses, increase opportunities and unforeseen threat. Choosing a career in today tough catastrophe economic time, it is very important that I find ways to advance my career. In advance of any career selection, I need to discover more about myself. SWOT analysis is a useful self-assessment instrument that can help me in my aspiration.... [tags: SWOT analysis, Marketing, Factor analysis]
701 words (2 pages)
- It’s one of the hottest buzzwords in the online marketing world: Automation. Marketing automation sounds ideal. The term itself leads you to believe that you can set up a system and then sit back and relax while leads pour onto the desks of your sales team. But what does reality look like. Could it really be that easy. If your company is considering an investment in this effective online strategy, there are a few marketing automation requirements you must know before you spend your hard earned cash.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Automation]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- PESTEL Analysis A PESTEL analysis is a framework or tool used by marketers to analyse and monitor the macro-environmental (external marketing environment) factors that have an impact on an organization. The result of which is used to identify threats and weakness which is used in SWOT analysis. (Professional Academy n.d.) By PESTEL, we mean – P – Political E- Economic S- Social T – Technological E – Environmental L - Legal Let’s look at each of these segments. The main problem for Wesfarmers growth in political basis is the government regulation on suppliers.... [tags: Marketing, Developing country, SWOT analysis]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- Marketing Automation is one of the most talked about technology in the B2B market. Estimates of automation adoption is projected to hit 50% by the year 2015, meaning that over the coming years, plenty of companies will be sifting through the various vendors to determine what solution fits best. As more and more companies are looking to adopt automation to manage their leads and prospects, they are quickly realizing there is more to making the move to automation than just a technology purchase. For many marketers, purchasing this type of technology is unchartered territory.... [tags: Marketing, Business-to-business]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- CenturyLink is one of the larger communications companies within the United States and has even expanded abroad to other countries. When analyzing the SWOT analysis for CenturyLink, I was able to identify several strengths that set them apart from their competitors. As mentioned, they are distributing services in over 20 states currently and continue to broaden services to reach more clientele. They pride themselves on exceling in data communications and network systems databases which has allowed them to become one of the desired communication companies.... [tags: SWOT analysis, Marketing, Technology, Management]
740 words (2.1 pages)
- Research revealed that “53% of marketers say continued communication and nurturing of their existing customers results in moderate to significant revenue impact.” To serve your customers better, your business must be ready and willing to communicate with them often. Communication offers your team the opportunity to identify customer needs and build value-added services. Marketing automation is one solution to maintaining a positive consumer relationship. It helps you build personal connections with customers without the time-consuming tasks.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Customer service, Customer]
1061 words (3 pages)
- By assessing each strength, weakness, opportunity and threat an organisation is able to make an informed decision about whether a change to the business would result in a competitive gain or not. SWOT is advantageous in the way that it promotes good teamwork, defines focus and scope, verifies the facts and provides information to allow further analysis for a well informed decision to be made. Before a SWOT analysis is initiated relevant facts and information will need to be researched to enable accurate information to be provided to the group.... [tags: Strategic management, Management, SWOT analysis]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- SWOT Analysis belongs to one of the most valuable materials in a company. Every company creates its own chart. It shows company’s positives so-called strengths and opportunities, and negatives which are weaknesses and threats. Basically, it is an overview of company’s aspects, what company is good in, what it should improve. Two bottom boxes of SWOT Analysis chart show what the company should be aware of as to the threats and what are new upcoming opportunities it can obtain (SWOT Analysis, n.d., Investopedia, para 1) Nestlé’s most recent SWOT Analysis for the year 2013 provide couple of issues in each box.... [tags: business analyisis and marketing strategies]
1294 words (3.7 pages)
- Company Overview Bob 's Supermarket is a family-owned independent supermarket located in Hanover, Indiana. The company retails "groceries, fresh foods, and ready-to-eat food that is the highest quality and convenient at a fair price." Bob 's Supermarket 's focus is being a good, family-oriented neighbor, and valued member of the surrounding counties (Parnell, 2014). SWOT Analysis Bob 's Supermarket 's strengths are its employees, meat department, ready-to-eat products, and locally produced items.... [tags: Strategic management, SWOT analysis, Marketing]
929 words (2.7 pages)