6 December 2014
This report will provide a detailed analysis of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu. This analysis will help identify the company’s current strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. This will be helpful in terms of understanding how well the organization is operating, and what needs to be done in terms of making the company stronger. In the conclusion of this analysis, I will develop improvement proposals, and how they will impact structure, conduct, and performance.
The following are strengths that Deloitte currently have. Deloitte uses a value-driven approach toward its service offerings. As technology continues to advance such as cloud computing, the company will continue to outsource more and more business processes. This will drive costs down and give Deloitte the flexibility to approach projects from a global perspective while achieving high efficiency. Deloitte uses a business-led, IT-enabled approach to engagements. With deep technical experience in enterprise applications, technology advisory, and application management services, market leading industry expertise, and award winning business transformation capabilities, their network of practitioners create unmatched market offerings to solve their clients’ toughest business issues.
Another of Deloitte’s strengths is that it is a trusted brand. The firm has excellent long-term high-level relationships with executives. Such relationships sustain the perception of cultural fit with the client organization. Deloitte also has the ability to invest in growth. Deloitte have the funds to invest in growth and they are being used to continue building the depth of Deloitte’s consulting capability and gain market share. ...
... middle of paper ...
"Deloitte Consulting." Deloitte Consulting | SWOT Analysis | BrandGuide | MBA Skool-
Study.Learn.Share. MBASkool, n.d. Web. 6 Dec. 2014.
Jackson, Ira A., and Jane Nelson. "VALUES-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE." Ivey Business
Journal. Ivey Business Journal, Nov.-Dec. 2004. Web. 6 Dec. 2014.
Jester, Rolf, Jacqueline Heng, and Michael Von Uechtritz. Deloitte. N.p.: Gartner, 14
May 2010. PDF.
Mancher, Marc. "2014 Global Outsourcing and Insourcing Survey | Deloitte US | Service
Delivery Transformation." Deloitte United States. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Limited, n.d. Web. 6 Dec. 2014.
The Deloitte and OpenText Alliance. N.p.: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, 2012.
Value-driven AMS. N.p.: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, 2010. PDF.
Zelen, Elizabeth R. " Business Enterprises: Deloitte." Digication E-Portfolio. Digication,
16 Mar. 2013. Web. 06 Dec. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive Summary 3 Managerial Problem 4 Situation Analysis 5 Company 5 Context 5 Customers 5 Competitors 5 Collaborators 5 Complementors 5 Marketing Strategy 6 Primary Strategy 6 Proposed Strategy 6 Growth Strategy 6 Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning 7 Segmentation 7 Targeting 7 Positioning 7 Action Plan 8 Product 8 Price 8 Place 8 Promotion 8 Conclusion 9 Appendices 10 References 14 Back Cover 15 Objective 15 Target 15 Theory 15 Executive Summary Tableau software is making it easier for businesses to analyze data to better their business strategies and intelligence.... [tags: managerial problem, situation analysis]
1966 words (5.6 pages)
- Table Of Content: Subject Page Number Executive Summary Introduction The business Costumer base Competitors Technology Market model Estimations about demand and costs Special pricing strategies for imperfect competition Conclusion Executive Summary Introduction 7 eleven Whitsunday’s is a convenient store operates as a franchisee through 7- Eleven Store Pty. Ltd Australia, which will be located around different islands in the region. These stores will be focusing on meeting the needs of convenience-oriented customers, whom are spending their holidays on the islands or it residents through a 24 hours operating system and a product range that will meet their needs.... [tags: 7- Eleven Store Pty. Ltd Australia]
2601 words (7.4 pages)
- When you are asked to name a successful company, what names come to mind. Google, Apple, Toyota. What about the companies that are incredibly successful and yet fly mostly under the average person’s radar. The company called Deloitte is one such company. It is well known among individuals that need its services or study in the field of auditing and consulting, this company grossed well over 32 billion USD in the fiscal year of 2012 to 2013. (Deloitte website) It can trace its history back to the late 1800’s, when William Welch Deloitte was named the first private individual to audit a public company, the Great Western Railway.... [tags: business practices, big 4, success]
2704 words (7.7 pages)
- Part I: The Purpose of the Report and the Research Experience The main purpose of this report was to evaluate and research the financial information about Priceline during the past five years to evaluate the future developing of the company. In order to perform my research, I used Priceline’s 10 K report to get the financial information that was needed for this research. In addition, I used the company’s website where I found basic information about Priceline history and also other businesses that Priceline’s group owns.... [tags: Business Analysis, Financial Analysis]
2205 words (6.3 pages)
- ... It is to show proof or documentation of business activities. The “auditor” then checks these documents and recorded events to make judgments and give opinions on how to improve effectiveness on control and risk management. All public companies, by law, have to undergo audits. It is crucial to see whether the capital being invested in firms is being done legally. In their auditing service, they offer reports professionally and with excellent quality. Their specialists are basically business advisors that give advice on improvements for many firms.... [tags: KPMG, Ernst and Young, Deloitte]
764 words (2.2 pages)
- Understanding Capacitive Touch Screens Since Apple released the first generation iPhone on June 29, 2007(Honan, Mathew, "Apple unveils iPhone", 2007), the way of using handphone started to change .The biggest change is a handphone could control a big touch screen without using a pen on it. Touch screen interfaces are effective in many other appliances as well, like tablets, laptop and TVs which influences the technological researches in recent 5-6 years. The objective of this essay is to briefly explain the principals involved in the working of capacitive touch technology .The main focus will be on the basics of what is contained inside a capacitive touch screen and what the features are a... [tags: iPhone, touche technology]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- Pentair, Inc. Headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, Pentair owns and operates fifty facilities throughout eleven different countries. Pentair’s Technical Products Group is a leader in global enclosures, thermal management products, and custom enclosures that house and protect sensitive electrical components. The Water Group manufactures innovative products used in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water. Pentair’s local ties include two manufacturing facilities. The Sheboygan operation molds plastic and extruder block water filters, while the Brookfield location manufactures custom enclosures.... [tags: Corporate Analysis Company Profile Pentair]
1976 words (5.6 pages)
- Literary Analysis “Did you hear about that one girl who died from spiders that made a nest of her hair?” “Yeah, who could be so stupid as to not wash their hair?” As casual as this conversation may seem, it shows the power of urban legends at work. Although “The Beehive Hairdo (the urban legend which our pair of friends here are discussing) is no longer prevalent in culture and society, it still demonstrates an urban legend’s ability to modify, if not create, social ideals. Urban legends can be viewed as a societal tool, filling society’s need to spread morals, social values, and common knowledge.... [tags: oral folklore, the hook]
1960 words (5.6 pages)
- The central purpose of writing this Case Study Analyses on The Gap, Inc. is to identify and isolate key issues and their underlying implications and offer practical solutions and plans for implementing those solutions. This will be done by highlighting the social influences that influence the Gap, Inc. marketing strategy, segmentation strategies with respect to distinct retail markets, and positioning strategies that can be used or changed in a retail setting, as requested in the course assignment (as cited in the course module).... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy Management]
1660 words (4.7 pages)
- TiVo's problem rests in its inability to convince consumers to change their television consumption habits. Improper targeting and positioning have led to an ineffective product, price-point and promotion strategy that has stranded TiVo in the chasm between the early market and the early majority. TiVo is a truly discontinuous innovation, a product that requires consumers to dramatically change their past behavior with the promise of gaining equally dramatic new benefits. TiVo's main challenge is convincing the consumer to buy an expensive product in a new product category.... [tags: Business Case Study]
2172 words (6.2 pages)