All four of the participants that I interviewed was conducted face to face in person. I conducted all four of the interviews in the place of my participant’s residences, which all of their residences are located in Fresno CA. The first participant that I interviewed took place on September 9, 2015, the second participant that I interviewed took place on September 24, 2015, the third interview had taken place on October 1, 2015, and the fourth and final interview that was conducted on October 16, 2015.
Summary of Demographics
All four of the participants that were interviewed, were born in different parts of the United States. The first participant that was interviewed was born in Independence, Kansas. The second participant that I interviewed was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The third participant was born in Fort Worth, Texas. The fourth and final participant was born in Rochester, New York. The four participant that I interviewed date of births ranged from the eldest being born in December in 1935 which was participant two, participant number three was born in August of 1938, participant number one was born in April of 1944, and the fourth participant which is the youngest of the participants that was interviewed was born in September of 1946.
Two of the participants that was were interviewed have eight siblings, one of the participants have four siblings and the other participant has six siblings. Among the four participants that was interviewed, three of the elders, elders one, three, and four all have attended college and have college degrees. Participant two only have a minimum education that is graduating from high school, receiving a high school diploma. Participant one went to school to get her medical degree t...
... middle of paper ...
...tion; Wilma best years of her life was becoming a more prominent member in her church. She wants to enjoy the rest of her years she has left on this earth. Participant for Esther explained the best years of her life was graduating from college and working with children. For her future she want to continue to maintain her good health.
6. How are young people today different from when you were their age?
All four of the participants kind of had the same answers about young people today. Lorraine, Wilma, Mary, and Esther believes that the younger generation have a lack of respect of their elders. Each of the participants were taught to respect their elders. They all believe that without morals or respect it would be hard to make it in this world. Wilma also feels as though young people today, only live for the moment and have no knowledge of preparing for the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction All four of the participants that I interviewed was conducted face to face in person. I conducted all four of the interviews in the place of my participant’s residences, which all of their residences are located in Fresno CA. The first participant that I interviewed took place on September 9, 2015, the second participant that I interviewed took place on September 24, 2015, the third interview had taken place on October 1, 2015, and the fourth and final interview that was conducted on October 16, 2015.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Childhood, Youth]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- Problem Gambling Service Coordination Demonstration Project Report 25 June 2010 Contents Project Background 3 Project Methodology and Outcomes 4 Project Deliverables 5 Project Report: Integrating Service Coordination & Problem Gambling Treatment 7 Recommended Actions 8 Appendices 9 Project Background The project is an initiative of the Victorian Government’s Taking Action on Problem Gambling Strategy (2006 – 2011) developed to enhance problem gambling treatment and the responsiveness of the problem gambling service system.... [tags: Project Report]
1526 words (4.4 pages)
- As a residental advisor, Stephanie R worked in the academic setting in the last three years during her undergraduate years. For three years, her benefical experiences has been increased. The scope of problem she worked with the variety of problemic issues and developed a relationship with residents of the dorminity. Residents, residential advisors, Cooridators of Residental Education (CRE), and Graduate Assistants worked together in their dorm sites. The teamwork of dorms had to provide the workshops, advices, followed up with safety factors, and monitored their dorm sites.... [tags: Interview Essay]
2558 words (7.3 pages)
- STAKEHOLDER INFORMATION SHEET Exploring medication errors and adverse drug reactions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: views, attitudes and experiences of health professionals and key stakeholders Research Team Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: (principal investigator) Specialty - Pharmacy Affiliation - Ministry of Health Robert Gordon University: University of Aberdeen: Queen’s University: You are being invited to take part in a research study. Before you decide if you wish to take part, it is important for you to understand why the research is being undertaken and what it will involve.... [tags: Interview, Questionnaire]
575 words (1.6 pages)
- A personal interview was conducted with Nicole Abrams and she is part of Silfex Human Resources (HR) team as an HR Generalist working since 2013. In her current role, Nicole has made significant contributions to the recruiting and employee relations processes. She has played a key role in selecting and developing new Silfex team members, while providing HR support to teams throughout the facility (Abrams, 2016). Silfex Human Resource Typical Duties Human resource management plans, directs, and coordinate the administrative tasks of an organization such as recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff, consult with top executives on strategic planning, and serve as a link between an organ... [tags: Human resource management, Management]
1360 words (3.9 pages)
- Brand Tracking Survey This is a brand tracking survey that Steinlager beer might use. You will see where you can insert your own product category and brand name. Notice how the questions go from broad to specific. Keep that format if you add your own questions. Keep all of these questions. Be aware that in some situations, brand tracking may be concerned with which products the brand reminds consumers of (when the brand is on multiple products), instead of which brands the product reminds people of (as we do here).... [tags: Business and Management Studies]
786 words (2.2 pages)
Non Experimental And Qualitative Design At Particular Survey Method Integrating Questionnaires And Focus Group Interviews
- This study shall use non-experimental or qualitative design in particular survey method utilising questionnaires and focus group interviews to gather data to answer the research questions. Lecturers and students from both “pure” and “applied” disciplines as well as “hard” and “soft” shall participate in this study on a voluntarily basis. On the first week of the study, researchers shall explain to the students the nature and objectives of the study, how the researchers intend to use the data and the secure storage and accessibility of the data.... [tags: Education, University, Learning, Focus group]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Bratsis, Michael E. "Preventing Teen Suicide." Science Teacher 81.6 (2014): 14. Professional Development Collection. Web. 3 Mar. 2016. This article summarizes a survey of 13,633 high school students completed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention about suicidal thoughts and attempting suicide. It also includes information on how the brain changes in the adolescents, making teen prone to mental disorders, which can lead to suicide. Written by Michael Bratsis and originally published in The Science Teacher, an Academic Journal, the intended audience for this article is science teachers.... [tags: Suicide, Adolescence, Bipolar disorder]
1084 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Sygielski - President, Lynold McGhee – IRB, and Kia Harris – Grad Student Reviewing tool, defining parameters, creating IRB letter for participants 3/28 – 2 hours Lynold McGhee, IRB Kia Harris, Grad Student Developing plan of engagement for the remainder filed experience 3/28 – 1 hour 3/31 – 1 hour Kia Harris, Grad Student Lynold McGhee, IRB Interviews 1:1 4/3 – 4/28 8.5 – hours Tim Dolin, Academic Affairs Sheila Ciotti, HBG VP Juanita Mort, CFO President John Eberly, Finance r Jennie Baar, HBG Dean Aimee Brough, HR Director Cindy Doherty, Provost Michael Walsh, Chief of Staff Maureen Royer, JHU Electronic survey circulated • Creating coma delaminated data for email addresses 22 C... [tags: cabinet capacity survey, school improvement]
1494 words (4.3 pages)
- Report on a Group Research Project Introduction In an age of information, people have an increasing number of options to access media for entertainment and information. Yet radio remains to be one of the most accessible and cost-effective conventional media, especially for people with limited financial resources such as university students. However, according to the cursory observation of the researchers of this project, the radio listening patterns of and their effects on university students have not been adequately addressed.... [tags: Papers]
1204 words (3.4 pages)