I am currently working as a Manager in Program Portfolio Management (PPM) directorate of Ernst and Young, providing EY’s major clients, including public and private sector organisations, with performance management and reporting systems, governance frameworks, delivery assurance, risk and quality management, performance improvement and change management.
While working at Atlas, an ASX 200 Company, as a Project Controls and Planning Manager for a $4 billion portfolio, I initiated, planned, and implemented a comprehensive Earned Value Management System (EVM) in Project Management department. The system comprises the integration of Primavera P6, SAP ERP, and Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) and was employed for data analysis and reporting purpose. At AECOM, I program managed the initiatives that modernised the AECOM Business Management system.
Hence, I provided more details about my relevant achievements and responsibilities below and attached a resume for your consideration:
Well-developed leadership and team management skills.
I have strong leadership and management skills which have been an essential requirement of my roles in working with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams. I have dealt with a wide range of people including, my subordinates, my peers, the contractors and subcontractors, the clients, senior ...
... middle of paper ...
...age, power supply, infrastructure, etc.), housing tenure, affordability, and homelessness. I believe this cultural awareness has given me an in-depth understanding of the Aboriginal housing issues that will assist me in addressing those issues in my role.
I believe that these diverse skill sets coupled with the sixteen years of experience in multi-disciplined mega projects in remote sites and offices, my significant achievements, and my verifiable records make me confident that I can contribute to the AHS’ goals and bottom line.
Obviously, it is not easy to fully convey my interpersonal skills on a letter; therefore, I hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further during a personal meeting. In closing, let me take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks for your valuable time and consideration in this important career opportunity.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Aboriginals have lived various types of lives and in attempt to improve the lives of Canada’s Aboriginal people formed the Aboriginal self-government. Developing self-government for aboriginal peoples living in urban areas was not easy. The form of self-government varied across the country depending on the factors in each area or region. Some cities had existing aboriginal organizations providing a good basis upon which to build which made the self-government an easier thing to make. Despite the many challenges, self-government for aboriginal peoples living in urban areas is a concept that can be realized and can contribute to meeting the needs and aspirations of Canada’s Aboriginal peoples.... [tags: Indigenous Australians, First Nations, Canada]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- The Canadian population is composed of people with different cultural background that consist of different communities of immigrants and natives. The Aboriginal community is one of the native community living in Canada holding 4.3% of total population as per National Household Survey 2011 (Statistics Canada, 2011).The Aboriginal people are culturally diverse in Canada having unique historical, linguistic and social contexts. Distinct cultural background of the Aboriginal communities is one of the reason they are experiencing inequities and disparities in health status compared to the non-aboriginal people.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Healthcare]
2066 words (5.9 pages)
- The purpose of the students’ research is to collate and analyse statistics of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander living in NSW and the Penrith LGA. And in comparison the statistics with other cultural groups in the Penrith LGA, including the individuals who are accessing the service’s the student is currently undertaking. 1a. As stated in the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the largest population of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians lived in New South wales. The figures revealed 208,500 people.... [tags: Australia, Indigenous Australians, Queensland]
1237 words (3.5 pages)
- Two years ago one woman graduated from high school while raising a kid all by herself. Now the child is old enough that he is attending kindergarten, and she herself has a great urge to go back to school; to further her education. She applys for FAFSA and receives the pell grant. She is accepted into the colleges of her choice and everything starts to become real. All of a sudden her world comes crashing down; the grant only covers her tuition and books. She still needs to find a way to pay for housing.... [tags: High school, College, University, Education]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- Since time immoral, Aboriginal people and their ancestors have settled and lived in North America. With contact of European settlers, came severe oppression and genocide. Since contact, Aboriginal people have led an uphill battle, fighting with the Canadian government for Aboriginal freedom and equality. Many suggest that Canadians still should be held morally responsible for the crimes committed against our indigenous peoples, such as the implementation of Canadian residential schools and aboriginal sterilization.... [tags: First Nations, Aboriginal peoples in Canada]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- housing vouchers and continued with the same support they had always received. Interviews were done during the study and the questions focused on if the families stayed where they were located, if there was substance use, the level of education, the neighborhood characteristics, and employment. It was found that long term exposure in low poverty neighborhoods benefited females more than males. Females had less psychological distress, less participation in crime, sexual activity, and substance use.... [tags: Leisure, Recreation, Personal life, Health]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- The paper will look to contrast and compare two housing regulatory reports by highlighting good practice with regard to service delivery. The chosen reports were Housing Association Regulatory Assessment Merthyr Valleys Homes and Housing Association Regulatory Assessment Mid Wales Housing Association Ltd, both published in 2013. It seems that both Associations have a large number of houses that tend to the needs of various groups of people of all ages such as single, elderly, impaired, families and their main objectives are to provide affordable rented homes and to support tenants throughout their stay, being it temporarily or permanently.... [tags: housing regulatory, housing partnerships]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- Military Family Support Services For service members and their families there are many resources outside of the military that offer many helpful resources. Examples of these websites are Military OneSource, Armed Forces Crossroads, and Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC). The site I am going to write about is Military OneSource, because it offers a very wide verity of resources for many different branches of service and something for all family members. There are too many to list, so I am going to pick some of the phases of military life and resources I think are popular or useful from the different categories to explain.... [tags: Military, Armed forces, Navy, Military base]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Affordable housing in the United States describes sheltering units with well-adjusted housing costs for those living on an average, median income. The phrase usually implies to applied rental or purchaser housing within the financial means of lower-income ranges specific to the demographics of any given area. However, affordable housing does not include those living in social housing owned by government and non-profit organizations. More specifically, the targeted range for housing affordability sets below 30 percent of a household's annual income, including all applicable taxes, utility costs and home owners insurance rates.... [tags: Income, Housing]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Describe the main characteristics of a religious response to the human search for meaning. Since the beginning of time human beings have continuously searched for evidence and an explanation to answer the great questions of human experience, Is there a supreme being. Who am I. Why is there evil pain and suffering. And is there life after death. Discovering the meaning of life and a way in which to live it has always been important to human being and religion does this through its characteristics, beliefs and believers, sacred texts and writings, ethics and rituals and ceremonies.... [tags: Aboriginal Religion Response Research Paper]
1789 words (5.1 pages)