Hoist the colours! Unfurl the treasure maps! Wake the crew! Prepare the cannons!
7 Magic Islands, the website where children learn and play, proudly unveils the upcoming launch of their first interactive story app, “World’s Best” featuring the exciting adventure World’s Best Pirate!
Dive into a worldwide pirate competition, with YOU as the star!
This app takes your picture and magically transforms you into the brave, legendary Captain Salty Dog, ruler of the seven seas! With Jackson The Parrot by your side, you will take on Salty Dog’s rivals, the dreaded Lame Jack and his matey, One-Eyed Hugh as you compete for the title of World’s Best Pirate! Sail your trusty pirate ship through maze-like reefs, test your cannon skills and capture your rival’s ship in this vibrantly colored, professionally narrated escapade complete with high-quality sound effects and action-packed music.
Children will love the World’s Best app, competing in exciting contests on the high seas. The pirate picture can be changed again and again – anyone, even your pets – can become the amazing Captain Salty Dog!
The World’s Best app is designed to capture the imagination and stimulate intellectual development in children as they learn about the lives of pirates and let their love for reading grow and flourish!
Do you have problems or have some feedback you’d like to share with us? We would love to hear from you! Reach us at email@example.com or find us at http://7magicislands.com/worldsbest.
About 7 Magic Islands
Sisters Anna Valbro and Lena Hinnelund founded 7 Magic Islands in 2012. 7 Magic Islands is so much more than an ordinary website – it’s a door to a magical world!
The website takes you to a faraway planet, home to – you got it! – seven magic isl...
... middle of paper ...
...ombined years of real estate experience in his family, Abe began his career in real estate with a solid foundation.
Abe’s background is primarily in athletics. He graduated on the Dean’s List from Baylor University, where he played baseball for four years. He earned notable accolades while playing for the Baylor Bears (Freshman All-America, 2002, and three-time All- Big XII Conference). The Cincinnati Reds selected Abe in the 2005 Major League Baseball draft.
Abe played baseball professionally for the Reds and the Arizona Diamondbacks for a total of six seasons. His experience as a professional athlete instilled within him work ethic, determination and the ability to handle high- pressure situation. Abe brings all these skills to the world of real estate!
Abe has been married for six years; he met his wife Debbie at Baylor. The couple has a three-year-old son, Brooks.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Welcome: The free Historic Maps of Mississippi Locator project is pleased to assist you in identifying, locating and in many cases, viewing high resolution images, of pre- Twentieth century maps of Mississippi. The over 700 maps that currently comprise this continuously growing inventory and the information contained on them, have been formatted to a relational database. You need not be versed in the complex mechanics of the database. It will always be transparent to you. However, the functional power of the historic map database is available to you.... [tags: Maps]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Curriculum mapping within a professional learning community is a procedure for collecting and documenting what is taught in the classrooms. The focus on mapping is on units, content, skills, strategies, assessments, and resources that can be used to improve student learning and performance. According to Perkins interview with Jacobs, the key to curriculum mapping is that colleagues can share electronic data immediately so that everyone knows what is being taught in other classrooms today, last year, and in the future (2003).... [tags: Curriculum Maps and PLCs]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- Maps of Time: An Introduction to Big History by historian David Christian explores a “modern creation myth” (2). Christian takes his readers from the big bang to modern day in a technical and historical narrative. He believes that big history is a new, yet important, area of history ignored by historians. Christian tells us big history is “a coherent story about the past on many different scales, beginning, literally, with the origins of the universe and ending in the present day” (2). The strength in Christian’s argument is in that he carefully takes his readers through each stage in history, much like a textbook, using charts, graphs, pictures, and the language for each area, like astronom... [tags: Maps of Time, Big History, historians, David Chris]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
- Finnegans Wake exhumes mythologies and theologies of cultures encompassing the whole of human experience. Not the least researched are references and correspondences to classical mythology, but the family of gods in the Greek creation myth offers a unique parallel to Joyce's ever-expansive Wakean family. In doing so, I will use as a guide a scholar of both classical mythology and the institution of family, Giambattista Vico. In the Greek creation myth (and also in Genesis), an unnammable god divided timeless and formless Chaos--"joepeter's gaseytotum" (FW, 426.21; 'Jupiter's gaseous universe,' L totum)-- into heaven and earth, the male Uranus and female Gaea.... [tags: Finnegans Wake Essays]
1520 words (4.3 pages)
- JOB SUMMARY: Working in the Bylaw Services Division, the incumbent assists the Bylaw Enforcement Officers in a limited scope during the summer season. Responsibilities include: responding to burning and water / sprinkling complaints, collecting unpaid business licenses, completing inspections for businesses that operate without a business license, and collecting unpaid dog licenses. The work is differentiated from that of a Bylaw Officer by the more routine nature of complaints and infractions that are assigned.... [tags: Job Summary]
644 words (1.8 pages)
- Maps of Time: An Introduction to Big History by historian David Christian explores big history by propagating a “modern creation myth” (2). Christian discusses the history of everything, from the big bang theory to modern day, in a technical and historical narrative. He believes that big history is a new, yet important, area of history ignored by historians. Christian tells us big history is “a coherent story about the past on many different scales, beginning, literally, with the origins of the universe and ending in the present day” (2).... [tags: Literary Review]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Wake Up And Realize Some people get so caught up in the dreams and fantasies of life that they forget what can actually be achieved. They set goals so high and think they have all the power in the world to obtain a goal that ultimately fails. One may pour all of one’s money into the goal, or every second of one’s day, or every ounce of energy in one’s body just to fail. Everything one ever wished for may be simply unattainable. It leads to the ultimate feeling of disappointment. In 2012, Presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, felt disappointment and sadness when he lost the election.... [tags: F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, Jay Gatsby]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Financial Planning and Management Summary ▲ Financial planning links the goals a business wants to achieve in the future and the resources it will need to achieve these goals. It is also concerned with evaluating the financial resource of a business. Strategic financial management is about setting the goals throughout the business and deciding what resources will be needed to achieve these goals. The main objective of financial management is to properly account for the income and expenditure of a business in order to maximise the value of that business to it’s owners.... [tags: Economic Financial Planning Strategy Summary]
1819 words (5.2 pages)
- Outline: Purpose my demonstration speech: I want to demonstrate how to prepare for final exams Central Demonstration speech Topic Idea: It is important to be stress free during final exams and this demo is the best way to do that. Introduction: What you are going to teach: 1) I am going tell few parameters that determine your final exam result. 2) Few things that keeps things simple 3) Productive ways 4) Smart work Why this demo: The reason I choose this topic is I personally have experienced few times.9p=-/I felt good during some exams and some not.... [tags: essays research papers]
697 words (2 pages)
- News Summary and Reaction ASTRONOMY “A New Black Hole” “Scientific American Evidence that the heavens house a previously unknown type of black hole was reported by scientists yesterday. Data from NASA’s Chandra X-Ray Observatory revealed a hole was some 600 light-years from the center of the starburst galaxy M82. The brightness of the x-ray source indicates that this moon-size hole has the mass of at least 500 suns, making it intermediate between stellar black holes and the supermassive black holes found at the centers of galaxies.... [tags: Summary and Response]
568 words (1.6 pages)