"We 're going to my room...to sleep that is." The red haired man explained, cutting the boy short. Leo looked up at the man in embarrassment, but he got the answer that plagued his mind.Klaus carried the brunet up three floors, before coming to a door and opened it. The lights were off as the red haired man walked next to the bed. He placed the young man on the bed that seemed to have gained his attention, as the giant takes off his top. Leo was amazed of how big and soft the bed was compared to how he lived. He could easily occupy a corner of the bed and still be comfortable in his sleep.
He turned to look at the man but was left awestruck, observing the Adonis body that stood in front of him. Until his eyes fell upon a scar covering the man 's left flank. He slowly reached out to grace the mark as he opened his eyes to illuminate it with the soft blue light. "Leo... It wasn 't your fault." Klaus extended his hand to hold the brunet 's hand. Making him tilt his head up letting the glow irradiate the Giants face, but still holding the sad expression. The red haired man used his other hand to caress the small Libra member 's cheek to soothe his hurt. He bend down to whisper in the boy 's ear that was light and gentle. "Let 's go to bed."
Once again he lifted the brunet up as he pulled the blankets down. Slowly placing Leo down beside him. The Libra leader lifted a arm over the boy...
... middle of paper ...
.... Was there some hidden message the man was trying to say to Leo, hm. "I 'll carry you down." Klaus said, the brunet was flustered by the gesture trying to get down but he really did like being carried this way. As they walked down to the first floor they made it to the kitchen. Where the breakfast was placed on the table.
"Welcome young master-" The battle butler froze as he looked down making the two stare at him puzzled. "It 's good to be young, isn 't it." Gilbert claimed making the giant look down at what appeared to be a tent in his, well. He completely forgot about it as he put the small Libra member down casually and made his leave upstairs. The brunet stood dumbfounded at Klaus realizing that was under him a couple of minutes ago. He turned to Gilbert who still held his composure like nothing happened, but Leo on the other hand was still flustered. "U-um-"
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ch.5 Title: After Ending Summary: Two days have passed since Leo was discharged from the hospital after the Blood Breed attack. In a turn of events he became a permanent resident of the Libra leader 's home, while he recovers or tried to anyway. Light from the morning sun peered through the drapes, illuminating the big room. Tossing and turning could be seen on the large king size bed as the brunet tried to get up. Unfortunately, his attempts were in vain, because the large giant wrapped his arms around the boy 's hips.... [tags: Man, Boy, Male, BOY]
1786 words (5.1 pages)
- The morning light glared through the curtains as the boy groaned of displeasure. He turned his body to face away from the dazzling sunshine, suddenly meeting the face of his boss and lover shirtless. He lay there on his side in a daze before snapping back to reality. 'K-Klaus!. Wha- ' before finishing his thought the giant extended his arm, thus entrapping the small Libra member in his sleep. He begins to slide his hand up the boy 's shirt from behind, while the other groped his ass. It occurred to Leo that the red haired man was dreaming, but what type of dream was he having.... [tags: Boy, Man, Male, BOY]
2303 words (6.6 pages)
- Charles “Chuckie” Finster, the orange-haired, bespectacled freckled face, buck teeth toddler in the Nickelodeon Series, “The Rugrats” was often known as a pessimist, scaredy cat who always approached situations with full awareness and attentiveness. He was always seen with his bulky pair of purple-framed glasses, a blue shirt with the planet Saturn on it, his green shorts with light green squiggles, yellow-orange socks and his red shoes that were always partially untied. Chuckie was raised by a single parent, Chas Finster, and just when he was three months old, his mother, Melinda passed away from an illness.... [tags: Anxiety, Fear, Generalized anxiety disorder]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Good afternoon everyone, Today I will tell you the story of life one of the most powerful writers of 19th century, Samuel L. Clemens. He was born on November 30, 1835, in Florida, Missouri. Most students wondering whom I am talking about right now, so it needs to be said that Mr. Clemens is well known for his immortal pseudonym more than for his birth name. Riverboat leadsmen use the words “mark twain” to indicate that the boat is in a safe two fathoms of water; as such it is an ironic pen name for a man whose life seldom sailed smooth water.... [tags: Mark Twain, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- The Little Red Cap is about a young girl, who wears a red velvet cap that her grandmother had handmade for her which is why it is titled the Little Red Cap. One day her asks her to take some cake and wine to her grandmother, and tells her not to stray from the path because there is danger in the trees. While walking along the path, a wolf pops out in front of the little girl, and she tells him that she is going to her grandmother’s house to drop off some wine and cake. Without thinking clearly, she tells the wolf the exact directions to her grandmother 's house and he persuades her to go pick flowers for the grandmother off the path.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Grandma Moses, Talk radio]
1054 words (3 pages)
- “Almos’ a Man”: Not Knowing Who You Are. The short story of Richard Wright (Almos’ a Man) presents a seventeen year old young man from a community of African American, who was Dave. Dave was struggling with growing up and he was also struggling to know exactly who he was. Dave was used to work with some African American men under a guy named Mister Hawkins. Dave’s job was plowing a field with an old white mule named Jenny. Dave thought he was a man, for he was always seriously wanted to get a gun because he thought gun is a power of a man, getting a gun can make him a man, having a gun can gave him much respect, but Dave was socially treated as a boy.... [tags: Short story, Boy, Man, Gun]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Silver-Haired Bats Bats are typically categorized into two main groups; megachiroptera (Old World Bats) and microchiroptera (Old and New World). The silver-haired bat, scientifically known as the Lasionycteris noctivagons, is a member of the microchiroptera group. Further classification places the silver-haired bat into the animalia kingdom (animals), the phylum chordate (vertebrates), the mammalian class (mammals), the order chiroptera (bats), and the Vespertilionidae family (vespertilionid bats) (Silver).... [tags: Animal Silver Haired Bat]
1871 words (5.3 pages)
- Summary and Analysis of The Man of Law's Tale Fragment II The Words of the Host to the Company and Prologue to the Man of Law's Tale: The host speaks to the rest of the travelers, telling them that they can regain lost property but not lost time. The host suggests that the lawyer tell the next tale, and he agrees to do so, for he does not intend to break his promises. He says that we ought to keep the laws we give to others. He even refers to Chaucer, who works ignorantly and writes poorly, but at the very least does not write filthy tales of incest.... [tags: The Canterbury Tales The Man of Law's Tale Essays]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- Riel A Summary of Man Author: J. A. W. The Canadian hero Louis Riel shows mankind that life is fraught with controversies and battle with establishment. Moreover, establishment is the very ruin of Mankind. Riel's live was in more ways parallel to the human life cycle than one would guess. From the birth to the death of the notorious Riel, we can see how little control an individual really has over life. Louis Riel started out life living in the sticks far from 'civilization,' caring parents, who taught him the basics of life, raised him.... [tags: Riel]
2925 words (8.4 pages)
- Red Dragon by Thomas Harris The novel Red Dragon by author Thomas Harris has 454 pages and I have divided them into 4 sections. The first section of this book will be 113 pages long and consist of exactly 10 chapters.... [tags: Harris Red Dragon]
1713 words (4.9 pages)