It wasn’t too late though. Since, he heard about the incident with Osomatsu and the police, he had made sure that none of them went outside without his say so. Osomatsu, so far, hasn’t really made any protest. He just sulks in the bedroom. He often caught him staring at the window. His older brother barely acknowledging his existence. He did this when he was in one of his ‘rare’ moods. It was rather unsettling.
Todomatsu, on the other hand, has tried to sneak out on numerous occasions. He was caught every time. He wasn’t very discreet and he was easily caught by Karamatsu and him. He couldn’t risk his younger brother getting sick too. Despite, him not liking to wear the mask. He had worn it everywhere he went. He was also cautious about getting sick, but not to an extreme extent that Choromatsu was.
He could hear them arguing again, both Karamatsu and Todomatsu. That’s all that Choromatsu heard these days. Arguing. He couldn’t stand it.
“You don’t have to worry about me, you idiot...”
Choromatsu peers down to Ichimatsu. His brother had his mask on. His eyes were bloodshot. His face pale.
“Of course, I have to worry about you. I’m your brother.” Choromatsu frowns deeply.
“I’m sorry for being a burden...”
“You’re not a burden. Who tol...
... middle of paper ...
... There were several people there, shouting at the armed officers that were shutting them in. One person made a dash towards them, but they ended up getting shot in the leg. Both brothers cringed at the sight. The camera immediately zooms away and refocuses its attention on the gate.
Armed officials were there, their guns pointing at the crowd. If one more person tries to make a move, they will be shot.
The crowds slowly started taking their masks off as a sign of rebellion.
“Put the masks back on!”
More and more people took off their masks, guns were raised.
“They... can’t be serious....” Choromatsu voice trails off, “Osomatsu, please change the channel. I don’t want to see this anymore.”
All of a sudden, they heard someone fire a gun. Then, the camera went blank.
“What the hell....”
Both brothers looked grim. Shit was hitting the fan.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Alaric breathes in deeply through his nose, exhaling slowing through his mouth, an unconscious reflection of his current state of relaxation. Dimly he hears himself hum with contentment at the cleansing feeling of emptying his lungs. As he slowly wakes, he nuzzles further into the sleep-warmed neck his nose is pressed to. He doesn’t remember going to see Jenna, but is too sleepy to figure out how he got here. Besides, it’s far too comfortable, tucked under the covers, draped over her back, arms wrapped around her slender waist…he can’t be bothered to think passed, ‘warm’.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Did You See Me Coming?, Shit]
1852 words (5.3 pages)
- Hernandez Sunday Morning It was early Sunday morning and I could feel my mom trying to rouse me from my deep sleep. It was the first real sleep I had had in weeks. I had to fight with my swollen eyelids just to separate them from each other. As I slowly parted them I saw the blurred image of my mom and sisters in front of me. “How are you feeling?” they asked apprehensively, as if my answer was a matter of life or death. I sat up and peered around my room with what little vision I had, which wasn 't much between the absence of glasses and my puffy eyes.... [tags: English-language films, Question, Eye color]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- In fact Blackwood had wished to do this later but didn’t want to give Victor too long to get attached. He knew that when attached to a subject doing what was needed was much harder. Blackwood had spent his entire life trying to remain removed from people, getting to attached meant weakness, vulnerability. “Hello,” Blackwood walked in, “Having fun today Victor.” “Some.” “Your office is still a mess.” Victor chuckled, “So it is, so it is. What did you come here for?” “I came to make your dreams come true.” A small smile crossed Blackwood’s face.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, Jessica Simpson]
1851 words (5.3 pages)
- Over the next couple of weeks Maxwell no longer touched her…AT ALL. There were no episodes of lovemaking. He just kept the contact at a minimum. Jada didn’t know what to do. She would be returning to work in a month. She felt she needed to get back into the swing of things. Family and friends wanted to see her, but she couldn’t bring herself to meet up with anyone. She just didn’t feel like herself. She felt as though Maxwell would serve her with divorce paper really soon. She almost wished he would so that she could move out and get on with her life.... [tags: Debut albums, 2007 singles, 2005 singles]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- Choromatsu quickly wiped the blood off his brother’s nose. How could this have happened. He had heard about how Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu got sick. He told them. He told both of them to be careful when going outside, but did they listen. No. They never did. He had only himself to blame. If he had been more vigilant when it came down to making sure Jyushimatsu wore his mask and keeping tabs on Ichimatsu. This wouldn’t have happened. He should have never let them outside. It was too dangerous. It wasn’t too late though.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- Chapter 1: Franks parents had met and married in New York, Where he was born. They returned to Ireland when he was four with his three-year-old brother Malachy and 1 year old twins Oliver and Eugene. His sister Margaret died in New York. They went to Limerick his father was Malachy McCourt. His father was an alcoholic and he died in the Royal Victoria Hospital his mother grew up in Limerick with two brothers and a sister her father ran away to Australia weeks before she was born and never saw him again.... [tags: Family, Father, Frank McCourt, Malachy McCourt]
1317 words (3.8 pages)
- Alexa smiled for the rest of the day after seeing him. “Who was that guy?” She asked herself throughout the weekend after. “Who does he even think he is?” She wondered before she fell asleep next to Austin. She pushed the conversation out of her mind as she kissed Austin, but deep down she was anxious to see those eyes again. Alexa returned to that class and her eyes grazed the crowded classroom, but he wasn’t there. Her hopes fell, but she realized that she was acting crazy for thinking that it was a priority to have him look at her again.... [tags: Mind, Thought, Debut albums, Laughter]
2131 words (6.1 pages)
- ... By the time for departure, Daisy and Gatsby are very fond of each other and choose to continue the rendezvous at Gatsby’s house. After a short period of time, Tom grows suspicious of the relationship between his wife and the man from West Egg. When Gatsby is invited to dine with Daisy and Tom, Gatsby passionately watches Daisy throughout the meal. Tom quickly notices and becomes furious, insisting that the party visit New York City. He takes them into the Plaza Hotel and begins fighting with Daisy and Gatsby, exclaiming that Gatsby is a criminal.... [tags: wealth, career, alcohol]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- Certain authors, including F. Scott Fitzgerald, wanted to reflect the horrors that the world had experienced not a decade ago. In 1914, one of the most destructive and pointless wars in history plagued the world: World War I. This war destroyed a whole generation of young men, something one would refer to as the “Lost Generation”. Modernism was a time that allowed the barbarity of the war to simmer down and eventually, disappear altogether. One such author that thrived in this period was F. Scott Fitzgerald, a young poet and author who considered himself the best of his time.... [tags: literature, american, wealth]
2584 words (7.4 pages)
- Lexi walked quickly back to work. She was glad that it was still daylight and that it was relatively warm. On nice days like this Lexi didn’t really mind walking to work. Still, she couldn’t help but think that her life could be so much better. Yet, she was living in a shabby apartment working a dead end job. Lexi thought back to all the hard work she had put into getting a degree in English Literature. Even with all the time and money she had spent doing well, she was working outside her field and it had been two years.... [tags: Debut albums, English-language films, The Extra]
701 words (2 pages)