Happiness can bring the best out of people, but can happiness cause or turn to be sadness? That what happened to Nadia. The girl who stood up for her education. She was intelligent. Nothing stopped her for what she was believing in. She grew up in a rich family. Everything was going so well, till that day come and changed everything.
On Monday, April 11th, 1988, there was a small hamlet with few rural. Living their life with a peaceful mind. Some of the rural’s work outside the hamlet for their family. They have one doctor called Raju and two nurses. Doctor Raju received a massage from a small boy who was panting. The doctor couldn’t able to understand what the boy was trying to say. “Can you have a seat little boy.” Doctor Raju said. The boy finally said, “Doctor Hurry up please, mom is giving a birth. Her condition is getting worse. I don’t have enough money I promise you that I will pay you back after you help mom. In this small hamlet women usually give birth buy themselves or help of other old women. Kind of traditions that let them save more money. The doctor smiled and said, “What is your name?” The boy replied, “Adnan.” Doctor Raju took his small bag with his two nurses. They arrived. The father was in downtown getting new clothes for newborn baby and for his wife. The doctor went inside the cottage where the boy lives. Cries of consecutive graduated from the pregnant mother were increasing. She was anxiety. The doctor calmed her down. He asked everybody to get out. Hours later, a baby girl has arrived in this world. Light up her small family with full of joy. Adnan was flying in the air. He wished if his father was there to join them. Adnan ran out to tell everyone that he got a baby sister.
... middle of paper ...
...he doctor warned her parents to keep her away from shocks. They tried to bring her back to life, but no one could. Nadia died in her real dad’s arm. What a happiness caused her death? Naida dead happily, between her real father and new family.
Years later, the real father went back to his village. He lived the way he used to live before. He was sad and happy at the same time because he saw his daughter, and she died. Jessie and John kept visiting Nadia 's grave and put a flower. Her classmate never forgot her. They kept coming to John and Jessie’s house to be in Nadia’s room and make prayers for her. Adan, Nadia’s brother got a new job. He took his father from the village and lived in a city. Their new life was full of surprises. The brother got married and had a baby girl. He called her Nadia. When they asked him the reason. He said she will be the luck of my life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Kagome flipped the page on her anthropology text, trying to finish her readings for her test in two days. She was only a bit behind on her work, but nothing too crazy. If she could finish the next three chapters she’d be fine. It was only eighty pages. Easy. “That’s right, oh you’re so big. Love getting fucked by you. Mmm, yeah, mmm harder.” The Goddess of Love would be laughing at her right now. Aphrodite was probably rolling somewhere in her tomb, or wherever it was that she rolled. Her bed, maybe, with Ares in it because she was a bit of a slu– “Fuck me, fuck me, oh god I’m–” Kagome flipped to another page.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, 2005 singles]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- For the last two years of my life, I thought my name was “you’re late.” It was the first thing everyone seemed to say to me. If I heard this once, I heard it a hundred times in my 16 years of life. I do understand it is very disrespectful, but I do come by it honestly. My dad’s family is always late. My life is spent sitting around waiting for one of them to arrive. I guess when you are brought up in that atmosphere; it must rub off on you. It drives my mother nuts. Well this wonderful family trait is where my story gets its roots.... [tags: late, school, trouble, policy]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Hello led to a Big Mistake Hello, can I talk with deli, please. The answers was, “yes sure”, but she is not here right now, and do you want her personal number to call her. She said that yes, please. This yes change her life forever; if, she could stop that all her life would be different and better than today. I was a student in a high school. After two weeks one of my classmates asked me to take my math notes because I was a good student. Deli was the student who asked me to take my notes. I gave her the notes, and I gave her permission to take it, and she would return the notes next day.... [tags: Girl, Student, Unmarried]
1268 words (3.6 pages)
- One night after going out and shooting some pool at a local bar my boyfriend decided that we should take a trip up to Niagara Falls. We got into my little white soft top Mitsubishi eclipse, Joe my boyfriend, Justin his friend, and myself. Let’s just say it was a tight fit seeing my boyfriend is six-two. Plus his friend is almost as tall and what polite people would say bigger boned. We’re in one of the coldest places in the world, well at least it felt like it, Buffalo New York. Buffalo is right on the edge of The Great Lake Erie and is about twenty minutes from Niagara Falls.... [tags: freezing, boyfriend, current]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- Teen’s everywhere love staying up late and sleeping in later, but this could have drastic, negative effects on their life. A recent TIME article was published on teens late night sleep habits could affect them from 5-8 years into the future. Getting to bed early, and balancing homework, can be extremely difficult, but getting to sleep before eleven thirty is vital for a teenager’s life. Teenagers are affected both academically and emotionally when they stay up late, but there are a couple solutions to change this.... [tags: consequences of staying up late]
524 words (1.5 pages)
- Late Night Snack - Personal Writing I slowly drew the fridge door open and squinted as the light from its door pierced the darkness. It was late and I was desperately searching for a late night snack to sustain me until the morning. The house was abnormally quiet that night. I could usually hear the gentle whir of the freezer, But not that night. I heard a tap on the glass window, followed by another. Rain began to dance on the gravel outside, and the trees seemed to whisper as a breeze blew through their branches.... [tags: Papers]
702 words (2 pages)
- Summary: Night by Elie Wiesel is a horrific story based on the true events of his torturous Holocaust experiences from 1944 to 1945. He suffered greatly. This book is full of tragic and painstaking memories. Even though Wiesel describes his adversity, his brave actions still show through and that is what makes this story monumental. In 1944, the German Nazis occupied Sighet, Transylvania where they started to issue several decrees for the jews. An act of deportation was issued to remove all foreign jews--Wiesel’s teacher Moshe the Beadle was part of the deportation.... [tags: Elie Wiesel, The Holocaust, Nazi Germany]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- “I shall always remember that smile. From what world did it come from?”([Wiesel],96). This quote refers to the smiles Wiesel saw at the concentration camps, he is wondering how any one could smile in such a troubling time like this. After everything they have been through they could potentionailly find happiness throughtout this. The Nazis dehumanized the Jews showing inhuman actions towards them. Inhuman, Inhumanity is the quality or state of being cruel or barbarous. In Night, Wiesel exhibits that exposure to a cold blooded, hostile world prompts the devastation of confidence and personality.... [tags: Nazi Germany, The Holocaust, Nazism, Antisemitism]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Written by William Shakespeare, “Othello” is a twisted tale of deceit and betrayal that turned a beautiful love into a murderous plot due to outside jealousy. The play begins in with Iago and Rodrigo arguing in Venice. Iago is a soldier who is under Othello’s command and Rodrigo has been paying him to spy on Othello because he wishes to be with Desdemona, Othello’s lover. Rodrigo believes that Iago is loyal to Othello and has not been keeping up his end of the bargain due to his lack of information .... [tags: Othello Summary Essays]
1532 words (4.4 pages)
- William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream is a romantic play about love-struck relationships that deal with lust, jealousy, and revenge. Key characters are Theseus, Hippolyta, Lysander, Hermia, Egeus, Demetrius, Helena, Oberon, Titantia, Puck, and Nick Bottom. Theseus is the king of Athens, who is engaged with his fiancé, Hippolyta, the queen of Amazon. Lysander is an Athenian man who is in love with Hermia, the daughter of Egeus. Hermia is also in love with Lysander. Demetrius is an Athenian man who also loves Hermia, and wishes to wed with her.... [tags: A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare]
457 words (1.3 pages)