I felt pain surging from abdominal area to the rest of my body. I couldn 't get up, how can I with this pain feeling like it was piercing me with a sword. I closed my eyes and was ready to accept the fate that was unfolding before me. I was going to die, all the work I went through and it was for nothing. To think that hell would be my resting place, mom I 'm sorry for not getting revenge for you guys.
“Derek shut up, you ran out of food and hour ago. You haven 't even fully digested the last bit you ate” Rachel responded with annoyance in her voice.
“That an hour more then I 'll like to be without food,” I told her while sitting back up.
Rachel suddenly appeared in front of me with an angry expression. If the facial expression wasn 't enough, her hair was beginning to raise and before I knew it they were in flames. Her eyes started to go a deep burgundy and what appear to be cracks started forming and leading from her cheeks to her eyes. A transparent aurora started to show around Rachel and with that, some tattered angel wings sprung out from her back,made from the same aurora.
“Derek,” Rachel said as she steps forward.
I instantly coward due to the fact that last time she got like this I almost died.
“I swear to my holy father, that I will burn you to crisp if you don 't get up and move it” she threatens
“Oh really? Remember you can burn me, so ha!” that will show her to try and threaten me.
“You sure about that?” she said smiling
It took me a while, but I finally noticed that everything around me was starting to heat up and melting, the dead tree burst into flames. I couldn 't believe this I knew she could he...
... middle of paper ...
...d at her
“I did say it would work better, never said anything about you maintaining control. Plus you 're about to crash into that build so you 'll be fine” she says
“I swear to god Rachel if I make it through this, I 'll make you pay for it,” I said and waited for a responded and didn 't get anything back. I watch the distance of the build getting nearer to myself. Only good thing about this is that I was at least I was losing altitude. I put my crossed my arms in front of myself as I finally impacted the building. I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder, and the sudden stop caused me to almost throw up. After a roll I completely stopped by some outside force, kicking me back. In a lot of pain, I tried to sit up but something was stopping me, I couldn 't clearly see due to some dust. After a bit, I saw a foot on top of my chest and two hooded figure looking down at me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Goddammit, how did it get to this point Rachel?” I said laying down on the ground “I don 't know if I can keep going” I felt pain surging from abdominal area to the rest of my body. I couldn 't get up, how can I with this pain feeling like it was piercing me with a sword. I closed my eyes and was ready to accept the fate that was unfolding before me. I was going to die, all the work I went through and it was for nothing. To think that hell would be my resting place, mom I 'm sorry for not getting revenge for you guys.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2008 singles, 2006 albums, Ciara]
1497 words (4.3 pages)
- In fact Blackwood had wished to do this later but didn’t want to give Victor too long to get attached. He knew that when attached to a subject doing what was needed was much harder. Blackwood had spent his entire life trying to remain removed from people, getting to attached meant weakness, vulnerability. “Hello,” Blackwood walked in, “Having fun today Victor.” “Some.” “Your office is still a mess.” Victor chuckled, “So it is, so it is. What did you come here for?” “I came to make your dreams come true.” A small smile crossed Blackwood’s face.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, Jessica Simpson]
1851 words (5.3 pages)
- Alaric breathes in deeply through his nose, exhaling slowing through his mouth, an unconscious reflection of his current state of relaxation. Dimly he hears himself hum with contentment at the cleansing feeling of emptying his lungs. As he slowly wakes, he nuzzles further into the sleep-warmed neck his nose is pressed to. He doesn’t remember going to see Jenna, but is too sleepy to figure out how he got here. Besides, it’s far too comfortable, tucked under the covers, draped over her back, arms wrapped around her slender waist…he can’t be bothered to think passed, ‘warm’.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Did You See Me Coming?, Shit]
1852 words (5.3 pages)
- Over the next couple of weeks Maxwell no longer touched her…AT ALL. There were no episodes of lovemaking. He just kept the contact at a minimum. Jada didn’t know what to do. She would be returning to work in a month. She felt she needed to get back into the swing of things. Family and friends wanted to see her, but she couldn’t bring herself to meet up with anyone. She just didn’t feel like herself. She felt as though Maxwell would serve her with divorce paper really soon. She almost wished he would so that she could move out and get on with her life.... [tags: Debut albums, 2007 singles, 2005 singles]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- Choromatsu quickly wiped the blood off his brother’s nose. How could this have happened. He had heard about how Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu got sick. He told them. He told both of them to be careful when going outside, but did they listen. No. They never did. He had only himself to blame. If he had been more vigilant when it came down to making sure Jyushimatsu wore his mask and keeping tabs on Ichimatsu. This wouldn’t have happened. He should have never let them outside. It was too dangerous. It wasn’t too late though.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- Joshua walked into Kulak 's with a grim look on his face. Kulak sighed and said, “The Gardien is real, isn 't he?” Joshua plopped down on a stool, “Tell me what you know about him.” “Nothing much I 'm afraid, I dreamt of him a six or eight months ago, I was afraid he was real, but I 'd hoped he wasn 't. I have some vague memories from my childhood of my father telling something about a Gardien and a tribe of wild dwarves that vanished from Ohma several hundred years ago, I remember he told me that I would lay eyes on them in my lifetime.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2006 singles, DWARF, Dwarf]
1541 words (4.4 pages)
- Down by one. Bottom of the 7th. Tension is rising. Just as you dig your right foot into the clay next to the on-deck circle, a crack silences the crowd. Naturally, your eyes look up. A little white speck is soaring through the sky, in a hurry. Time seems to come to an abrupt hault. It’s a moon shot. Your teammate flips his bat, takes a leaping step and proceeds down the baseline in a nonchalant, cocky fashion. The stadium erupts with cheering fans yelling and whistling. Your team surges up off the bench and patiently waits for the slugger to return back to the dugout.... [tags: Major League Baseball, Baseball, Designated hitter]
1509 words (4.3 pages)
- Hernandez Sunday Morning It was early Sunday morning and I could feel my mom trying to rouse me from my deep sleep. It was the first real sleep I had had in weeks. I had to fight with my swollen eyelids just to separate them from each other. As I slowly parted them I saw the blurred image of my mom and sisters in front of me. “How are you feeling?” they asked apprehensively, as if my answer was a matter of life or death. I sat up and peered around my room with what little vision I had, which wasn 't much between the absence of glasses and my puffy eyes.... [tags: English-language films, Question, Eye color]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- Jaylen was confused now and started jogging to the red convertible in the back of the parking lot. Alex removed the white lab coat, stretching and grabbed the sunglasses, putting them in the bag. Then slid in and started the car. Jaylen walked in front of the car for it to stop with his hand held out. Alex slammed on the breaks jumping out. “Do you have a death wish or something?” “Dr. Alex. I’m sorry I’m Jaylen Westbrook. John’s brother.” “How can I help you Mr. Westbrook?” She frowned wondering what he wanted.... [tags: Mother, Mother insult, Leave of absence]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Lily ran her hand over the smooth surface of her father 's desk. Her smile was a bit mischievous as she remembered teasing her dad a few times. He would sit at his desk and all of a sudden his foot would bump against her as she hid under there. He would jump up unexpectedly and act startled. Then he would lean down and peer at her, stating, “That is one big mousie, I just stepped on.” This would, of course, send her into uncontrollable giggles. She realized now that he was not surprised at all to find her under there, but just enjoyed teasing her.... [tags: 2007 singles, Debut albums, 2007 albums]
2373 words (6.8 pages)