• THE PRIME or CORE MARTINUS’ MISSION WAS or IS “TO MAKE PEOPLE TO LOVE EACH OTHER”! LOVE is to become THE HABITUAL ABILITY -TO DO WHAT IS THE MOST LOVING THINGS TO DO IN ANY GIVEN SITUATION. “Love alone constitutes the distinctive mark of divine affinity” and all-pervading love results in general mental co-habitation, harmony between intelligence & emotion – perfect satisfaction of our greatest desires and the pinnacles of bliss state in physical sphere of existence. ”. (Quotes from book # , ‘ON THE BIRTH OF MY MISSION’, chapter #6)
• After the age of thirty and the experienced Powerful Transformation of Consciousness, Martinus was completely devoted to the job of Conveying the Absolute Truth on the inner Structure Life, on the Eternal and Infinite Universe, and on the Eternal Laws that Govern & Maintain Life, making highly abstract content INTELLIGIBLE to the advanced human intelligence.
• Martinus strongly advised to be extremely skeptical & critical of his work, that must be “…verified by anyone ethically disposed and sufficiently impartial and open minded”, knowing NO ONE COULD CONTRADICT ANYTHING.
• The purpose of his 8000-9000 pages is to ATTAIN INNER HARMONY BY LIVING IN HARMONY WITH THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE, to create THE NEW COSMIC MENTALITY & THE WORLD CULTURE for Benefit, JOY & BLESSING of ALL.
• He said, “We are neither Sect nor Association, WE ARE MORAL STANDARD!” and to those labeling his work as ‘MARTINISM’, he said, “They Really Did Not GRASP what they are dealing with.” (quotes from his public lectures given in Copenhagen Denmark 1963)
• He was stressing out the fundamental realities of life refereeing to the high spiritual content, ”My life as one strong ...
... middle of paper ...
...ade’ science will start with measurements of weight, a size of the book, the font, and color used, by counting a number of letters, a paper will be sent on chemical analysis etc. THE MEANING / THE MENTAL CONTENT behind the strings of letters they CANNOT ‘decode’. They regretfully behave as a dog or an illiterate person which enters a library - ‘sniffs around’ for a food than soon after gets out. Martinus Cosmology READS ‘Book of Life’. A ‘BOOK’ EQUALS LIFE
• Man-made ‘science’ cannot make DISTINCTION between Object & Subject. Per example, they say, ‘I see beautiful vase’. Spiritual Scientist, would in stringent terms say correctly, ‘I have a mental image of the sensory reaction on that vase, which I find beautiful’
• A ’man-made’ science is PARTIAL - covers only 1/3rd of the whole evolutionary spiral cycle & ”WON’T BE EVER ABLE TO FIGURE OUT ANY LIFE RIDDLE.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Birth & Beyond of Sacramento, is a non-profit health care agency whose main focus is to provide family support services in a form of family resource centers and home visitations where a personal home visitor is recruited from the same neighborhood they serve to provide the caregiver the help he/she needs on how to give a better care for the child. Their mission is to support the caregiver in all areas such as job referral and training, how best to communicate with other parents in the neighborhood, the best way to overcome obstacles that the family might be facing, and how to better use the community resources such as transit system or comprehensive health care services.... [tags: essays research papers]
603 words (1.7 pages)
- Nicole Moulas Mrs. Deatherage English 10: American Literature 14 Oct. 2014 A Starving World “The dull pain in the pit of your stomach spreads like a cancer to your chest and shoulders. As the days pass, every part of your body begins to ache… Your body begins to consume itself in a frantic search for energy… A lack of protein causes your belly to bloat; your legs and arms become little more than skin covered bones… Flies flit into and out of your mouth and crawl over your eyes because you lack the energy to brush them off.... [tags: Malnutrition, Poverty, Starvation, Famine]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Preface: Confronted with this assignment, spread intimidation. Conscious; this was the first time I would find myself in the enclave of true womanhood. Despite being a woman, I have always found women threatening; still, I set out to grapple with my womanly-quandary. I dawned on Valentine’s; despite the brooding and clutter of toys-laundry-dishes-dirt – I was on-schedule until I heard his cooing and rousing. Mission suspended. Trying to gain an ally; I reasoned with his father. Between the downpour, droning engine, strained-conversation and baby-talk; I unloaded at Main and Hastings in a haze.... [tags: Gender, Woman, Gender role, Domestic violence]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- The Bride Price Buchi Emecheta, the author of The Bride Price, illustrates the life of the Odia family and the hardships they go through together, and on their own. The character who stands out the most, however, is Aku-Nna Odia, the protagonist of the story. Because she is an unmarried teenage girl, life is additionally hard for her. Aside from the difficulties she has because of the death of her father, Aku-Nna is faced with the cultural mission as a female in society to get married so the family can receive a bride price.... [tags: essays research papers]
497 words (1.4 pages)
- XYZ Internet Company is part of a burgeoning market of Internet access companies. We provide Internet access solution for homes and small businesses. Our product is an affordable and easy-to-install way to access the Internet and connect networks to it. This high-speed "always on" service lets the customer access the Internet over ordinary phone lines at speeds up to 8 Mbps for downloads and 1 Mbps for uploads (Internet Access Types. n.d.). We work with our clients to find the best and most affordable type of Internet access for their needs as well as maintenance and customer support.... [tags: Mission Statement]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- The Apollo 13 mission was the fifth lunar mission and was planned to be the third lunar landing. Because the spacecraft did not actually land on the moon, it is often called a “lunar swing by”(Angelo 40). After a rupture in the service module oxygen tank made landing on the moon impossible, suddenly the main focus of the mission became getting the crew home safely. Apollo 13’s original mission was aborted but is still considered a “successful failure” because of the experience gained in saving the crew.... [tags: lunar mission, odyssey, risky]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- Financial Analysis A mission statement is a written statement that tells others what the company does. The mission statement in a very short form explains to readers how they operate in a general sense. Mission statements are not super specific or detailed just general. “A mission statement is a concise statement of a company 's reason for being, what it actually does, and for whom. It should contain what products and services the company produces for which target market, as well as how it considers itself different or unique.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- JUNO is a NASA mission to the planet Jupiter. The Juno spacecraft is scheduled to launch aboard an Atlas V-551 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Fla., in Aug. 2011. (www.nasa.gov). It will take 5 years to reach Jupiter, arriving in July 2016. It will orbit Jupiter 33 times. The purpose of the mission is to explore Jupiter’s structure and atmosphere. The main aim of this mission is to understand how the planet Jupiter originated and thus help us understand the evolution of the gas giants. This knowledge will also reflect upon our understanding of the origins of the Universe.... [tags: NASA, Mission, Planet Jupiter]
509 words (1.5 pages)
- “Companies that enjoy enduring success have core values and a core purpose that remain fixed while their business strategies and practices endlessly adapt to a changing world.” Vision Statement describes the future. It tells where the company is going or where the company wants to go. While Mission Statements describes the presnet status: why the company exists today and / or what the company is doing to pursue its vision of the future. Together they provide direction for the business by focusing its attention on doing things day-to-day to accomplish its mission, while taking steps to pursue its vision of the future - its long-term business intent.... [tags: Business Mission Vision]
1707 words (4.9 pages)
- Go Ask Alice Summary An unnamed fifteen-year-old diarist, whom the novel's title refers to as Alice, starts a diary. With a sensitive, observant style, she records her adolescent agony: she worries about what her crush Roger thinks of her; she despises her weight gain; she fears her budding sexuality; she is uncomfortable at school; she has difficulty relating to her parents. Alice's father, a college professor, accepts a teaching position at a different college and the family will move at the start of the new year, which cheers Alice up.... [tags: Summary Ask Alice Book Review]
1248 words (3.6 pages)