It is the event that everyone is talking about, as Olympics fever is currently sweeping across the globe. Given that sports fans can’t seem to get enough of Rio 2016, it only makes sense that online casinos such as BetVictor Casino get into the spirit of the occasion. Launching a fresh new promotion, which is aptly titled “Going for Gold”, what awaits at the end of these 3 sporting-themed casino events are a selection of medal-laden prizes.
Kicking things off is “Event 1”, which is Synchronised Spinning. Running until August 10th, for every £10 wagered on the NetEnt classic Twin Spin you will secure a single entry into the Bronze Medal Draw. Adding to that, you can also sprint to the finish by wagering £50 and securing free spins for use on the game in question too. “Event 2” is classified as Gymnastics, which involves hitting the blackjack tables, as for every £20 wagered you’ll earn an entry into the Silver Medal Draw, with five entries needed for qualification. Lastly, “Event 3” takes the form of Athletics and with a £3,000 holiday package riding on the line, so it really will be a sprint to the finish. By wagering £20 or more on roulette, you’ll find that your name will be in the hat when it comes to the blockbuster Gold Metal Draw.
Have you found yourself caught up in all things Rio 2016? Do you want to experience some thrilling online casino action? Then get on down to BetVictor Casino today and you can claim a 200% first deposit bonus up to a whopping £200. With this bonus you can access the best games from the likes of Play‘n GO, Microgaming, IGT, Novomatic, NetEnt, and NextGen, on top of all-star promotions such as the aforementioned Going for Gold!
... middle of paper ...
... dynamic paytable, this tropical game delivers keno gameplay in a fresh new light.
Finally, capping off summer with a cool breeze, Microgaming is unleashing Frozen Diamonds. Featuring 5 reels and 20 fixed paylines, this title is driven by falling symbols instead of the usual spinning reels. When a winning combination is located the reels will detonate, with gaps appearing to allow for further winning combos to be secured.
Speaking on the arrival of these new games, Neill Whyte (Microgaming Head of Product Channels), “There’s no summer hiatus at Microgaming as we prepare to release three diverse games to our operators next month. What’s more, we have a number of exciting games launching in the next couple of months, including Jungle Jim – El Dorado in September and the highly-anticipated Dragonz later in the year, which we unveiled at the iGaming Super Show in June.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Plan of Investigation: During ancient times art in both Greece and Byzantium were significant. The question to be examined is what are the similarities and differences between art in ancient Greece and Byzantium. This topic is intriguing because art fascinated people then and still does now. Ancient art is significant because it has a strong influence on art in modern society. There are a variety of different issues that are going to be confronted, including, the extent to which in Greece and Byzantium are different, since they were both culturally similar and were in the same area.... [tags: relief carving, gold cups, peloponnesus]
1527 words (4.4 pages)
- Index 1. Summary: 2. Reflection of Book to Project 3. Connections to Other Books and Movies 4. Themes and Symbols 1. Summary: The protagonist, Matt, is a young boy around the age of 6. The setting of the story is in Opium, in the future. Matt lives with his caretaker, Celia, who watches over him as mother-like figure but doesn’t like to be called mother. Celia works daily and leaves Matt to stay at home alone mourning for her absence. When Matt gets bored he would play with his toys and stare out the window into the vast poppy fields which surrounded his house.... [tags: el patrón , matt, summary]
1554 words (4.4 pages)
- Summary of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn The narrator (later identified as Huckleberry Finn) begins Chapter One by stating that the reader may know of him from another book, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by "Mr. Mark Twain," but it "ain't t no matter" if you have not. According to Huck, Twain mostly told the truth, with some "stretchers" thrown in, though everyone--except Tom's Aunt Polly, the widow, and maybe Mary--lies once in a while. The other book ended with Tom and Huckleberry finding the gold some robbers had hidden in a cave.... [tags: Huck Finn American Literature Essays]
5505 words (15.7 pages)
- "Oh baby, sorry they 're being so mean. Sweetie, mommy has a lot of errands to do today. How would you like to stay with Nana Jessie. "Yes, mommy, please. "Okay, I 'll ask her, now go tell your brother, sorry. Please." Looking sad, "yes, mommy I will." Stopping at the door. "Do I have to go back to summer camp." "No sweetness you don 't. Squeals and runs out the room calling out, "Jason." Called next door, to explain what occurred. Inquiring if Amy can stay there for the day.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2006 singles, Family, 2008 singles]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- The story revolves around the character Henrietta lacks, from whom cervical cancer cell lines now known as HeLa cells were obtained. The book is written by Rebecca skloot which describes her experiences while she was in the process of collecting information and writing the story and what all things she has to go through when she contacted Henrietta’s family. The first half of the story describes the life of Henrietta, how unethically cells were obtained and how the HeLa cell line was a great breakthrough to science.... [tags: HeLa, Cell culture, Henrietta Lacks, Cell lines]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- Maranata Woche Intro to Ethnic Studies Mr. Lee October 22, 2015 Night Essay In the book Night, written by Elie Wiesel, is an autobiography written to a representation of loss of faith from the very beginning to the end as a Jew in a concentration camp. Elie starts the story from when he was a child who was an Orthodox Jew. He would be so infatuated with his religion that when he prayed, he would start to cry. He goes on to explain, “I wept because…because of something inside me that felt the need to cry.... [tags: Judaism, Elie Wiesel, Hasidic Judaism]
1351 words (3.9 pages)
- Seize the Day, Wisely “Seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary” is the sentiment new teacher Mr. Keating leaves with his students after the first day of class at Welton Academy (Weir). Mr. Keating teaches in an unorthodox manner, evident on the first day of class when catching the boys off guard by calling the introduction of their poetry textbook “excrement,” and instructing the boys to rip that section out of their book (Weir). His unique style of teaching forces the boys, who face immense pressures from their parents to excel, to think on their own.... [tags: Dead Poets Society, Carpe diem, Horace]
1790 words (5.1 pages)
- MUKESH AMBANI "Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about." -Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian business Tycoon and the chairman of largest share partner by holding 44.7% in reliance Industrial limited, the second most valuable company in the India. He is the senior child generally Dhirubhai Ambani.In the year 2014 he was ranked at 36th position among the most powerful and rich people. In the year 2016, he was entitled with India 's Richest person on the forbes list.... [tags: Reliance Industries, Dhirubhai Ambani]
702 words (2 pages)
- Beowulf is a story that takes place in medieval Europe, the main part of the story is about a knight, Beowulf, who has to fight evil creatures such as a dragon. No one is exactly sure who wrote Beowulf, Paleographers believe that the soul surviving manuscript was copied down in the late tenth century or early eleventh. This early copy of Beowulf is still around today. This single manuscript can be found in the British Library in London. Scholars believe that the story itself was written between 650-800.... [tags: Epic of Beowulf Essays, analysis]
1372 words (3.9 pages)
- The Reformation was when the Protestants broke away from the Pope. Martin Luther King, the leader, led the break with Rome. He translated the bible into German. The 95 Theses was basically a book of complaints. One of the theses was the practice of selling indulgences, which was distributed all over Europe. The practice of selling indulgences was a forgiven pass for not going to confession. Calvinism was the theological tenets of John Calvin.... [tags: essays research papers]
1201 words (3.4 pages)