Studying in US is like living one's dream. American education is known its worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence. The students who learn under the expert trained faculty with years of experience. Quality education is increasing year after year and the degrees that students attained in the US are not just widely recognized and accepted, but also widely respected around the world. This adds cherry on the cake. In US they offer flexible courses according the interests. The student can specialize in his/her choice of field without taking unnecessary classes. Availability of financial aid for international students to opt for higher education in the US. Plenty of job opportunities for the students who hold the master’s degree in specialized field. As there are many international students, exciting cultural exchange and international diversity will certainly enrich our life both personally and academically. While studying for master’s degree, students often tends to do research in the interested field.
Pursuing CS as major will get me to next level towards my aim. Following positions for employment for CS expert are IT Consultant/analyst, Software Programmer/Designer, Web Application Developer, and Network Administrator. Master’s degree will teach us various skills (technical as well as cultural). As with any degree, you end up learning a lot more than tech skills, and studying in the US is an experience on its own. The labs are equipped with the latest technology and will help students in achieving the advanced training. A master’s degree in Computer Science from the USA helps students to get in multinational companies. It also encourages students towards the research in their field of ...
... middle of paper ...
...e university and Expectations from university: Giving 100% to whatever the university expects in technical as well as cultural field. Therefore, will help university in whatever way possible from my side. Treat other students and all staff respectfully and giving and taking help from them when required. Staffs and faculty helping the students every way possible for them. Encouraging students for more to research and giving them ample amount information about the work given to students.
• To become an engineer who is expert in computer security and live successful career. And well-behaved human being.
• To make robust security system to keep hackers away from hacking a system.
• To be at most prominent place in the Big MNC’s like Google, Facebook, yahoo, IBM, etc.
As the university is known for its courses, this will help me in achieving the goals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am at the determining stage wherein I have to decide what I would be doing to make better my walk of life. I have a great urge towards pragmatic industrial work environment and therefore I wish to pursue graduation study. I pen down this statement of purpose to describe my educational background and career objectives that motivated me to pursue under graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Right from the age of 6years i.e.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
829 words (2.4 pages)
- I first became interested in social work when I took a human rights course as a part of my political science major requirements. Throughout the course, I was fascinated and disturbed by the historic oppression of many large groups in society, and I realized my interests lie outside of the political arena; thus, I double-majored in social policy & practice because of my desire to learn more about how to enhance human well-being, fight social injustice, and pursue social change. I soon realized I wanted to pursue graduate social work education in order to gain a more holistic understanding of social problems and human ailments and, in turn, better understand the best ways to fix them.... [tags: Sociology, Social work, Social justice]
1351 words (3.9 pages)
- .Electronics and Communication has always been a fascinating subject for me. When I was away from home for my studies, I used to talk with my family on the telephone. The joy of talking to my family used to be over-shadowed by the curiosity of the telephone’s functioning. I always wondered how this small piece of plastic connected with a wire carries my father’s voice from miles away. The myriad of scientific technologies around me had a very strong influence in fueling my inquisitiveness towards it.... [tags: career choices ]
703 words (2 pages)
- Globalization has impacted upon the nature of the agencies that educate children,teenagers and even adults. People could describes globalization as the process by which regional societies, cultures and economies have become integrated through a global network and it has already become a key idea for a focus on discussion in education. In China, the traditional Chinese education thought still is a reference to Confucian thought which is a concept of the moral basis on social mobility, the value for learning and the core of education.... [tags: Education, Globalization]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- Hospitality Management is the study of the hospitality industry. “A degree in the subject may be obtained either by a university college dedicated to the studies of hospitality management or business school with a relevant department “(Google). In most cases when asked about hospitality management people generally think about hotels, but In fact the hospitality industry is huge. There are nearly 1 million food service operations in the United States, and nearly three hundred thousand hotels. With so many job opportunities such as casino/gaming supervisor, travel agent, event planning, and even executive chef the demand for graduates is easy to see.... [tags: hospitality industry, business, hotels]
1317 words (3.8 pages)
Racial Disparities in the Criminal Justice System The purpose for creation of legal systems in the world is to pursue justice. Pursuance of justice re
- The purpose for creation of legal systems in the world is to pursue justice. Pursuance of justice requires fair application of the law. Therefore, the events unfolding in the United States undermine this principle. The Justice Integrity Bill is meant to increase public confidence in the justice system and address any unwarranted racial and ethnic disparities in the criminal process that has raised eyebrows over the years. This bill purports to enforce fair application of the law in order to realize justice for all; both black and white.... [tags: social issues, negro, race]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- In September I intend to commence my senior year as a full time student at Rutgers University, pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Microbiology. I will also be working part time as an Instructor for Chemistry 1 and 2 with Rutgers ODASIS. I also intend to continue my research in Dr. Chikindas’s Lab, investigating the role of essential oils in inhibiting AI-2. In September, I will be resuming my membership in the Voorhees Choir and Intervarsity Christian Fellowship as well as assuming the position of president of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Society.... [tags: Medicine, Physician, High school, Medical school]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- ... It is true that once you study abroad your outlook and perspective towards life changes completely. Being away from the comfort of your home teaches you to be strong and independent. Higher education gives me a chance to gain knowledge and skills that can be used for rest of my life, and setting up my career and also gives me the job I desire. Initially, my parents had strong reservation about their daughter going so far away because I was the youngest child in my family to dream of going abroad for higher education.... [tags: international student, technology, chef]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- Immigration has changed the demographics of the US. It has contributed to a massive growth of the US population. The inflow of immigrants has added a good mix of various ethnic and racial groups to the US population. The immigrant groups have had a tremendous impact on the social, cultural, economic and political landscape of the US. Initially Europeans came into America as immigrants during the Industrial Revolution. Many years later the Latinos and Asians also came to America as immigrants. Immigration has helped the United States by giving a helping hand and providing a workforce to deal with America’s growing manufacturing economy.... [tags: integration, latinos, work]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- A Study of James Allen's Book Contents Abstract 2 Introduction: James Allen Biography . 3 Lessons learned and main ideas found 4 Quotes from the book to be remembered 6 Conclusion. 7 Abstract James Allen proves that it is possible to pack dozens of valuable nuggets in a small package. The language is often lofty and dated, which in other works detracts from the material. In this case it reads like the writings of a wise old scholar, enhancing the content and its weight. More than just an essay on positive thinking, Allen walks the reader through applications for personal growth, putting thought into action, using personal gifts to achieve right purposes, persevering to develop chara... [tags: James Allen ]
2182 words (6.2 pages)