I am Bobby Cramer, the CEO and co-founder of MFB Productions. I am going to discuss how this film production empire began and the inspirations that trail blazed the way for our dreams to come to be realized.
Like all great companies, MFB Productions started as an idea or dream that three very talented individuals had when we were teenagers. The individuals are Micah Demby, Francesca Davis, and me, Bobby Cramer. As teens, we attended Cedar Hill Collegiate High School and received our Associates Degree and High School Diploma in the same year. We were less than twenty years of age. After graduation, we all sat down at Chipotle Mexican Grill and discussed where our lives were going. We all knew that we wanted to go to college, however, we didn’t want to be just another college graduate that had a degree and didn’t use it professionally. Micah wanted to get into business management and become a screenwriter; Fran wanted to be a film editor; and I just wanted to do it all. Together, we decided that we could create our own film production company and coined the name “MFB” for Micah, Francesca, and Bobby.
Before we could start our own company, we needed to obtain degrees in our separate fields of expertise. I obtained an MFA in Producing with a Minor in Cinematic Arts, teaching me how to become a successful producer and to dabble in many aspects involved in film making. Micah sought after several degrees, including a Bachelor of Business Management and an MFA in Animation and Digital arts with a Minor in Screenwriting. This enabled her to have a diverse set of skills. Franchesca obtained an MFA in Film and Television Production with a Minor in Digitals Studies, which enabled her to become strong in the field o...
... middle of paper ...
...d, including animation, VFX, audio editing, graphic designing capabilities and so much more. It also speedily loads up and slices through both audio video with ease, and can easily fix flaws and inconsistencies with the lighting, footage and audio making this software truly elite. In addition to that, this software’s apps can make use of green screen technology, and can also insert SFX and VFX into our films, making it versatile for use both in front of the green screen and on live shots. Finally, it can handle 4K resolution—as well as many lower resolutions—which means it is compatible with our cameras.
In conclusion, it is very clear that MFB productions, we only use the most top-notch, high-quality software in order to create our productions. After all, if we were using low quality technology, there is no way we could have ever reached the success we have today.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Coca-Cola Company is one of the biggest beverage companies in Atlanta, United States and was started in 1886 by John Pemberton. It is primarily involved in the manufacture and distribution of sparkling and still beverages such as packaged water and juice. It was later purchased by Asa Candler who saw the company open its operations in Cuba, Canada and Panama. The first Coca-Cola product was Fanta orange whose encouraging sales encouraged the company to buy the Minute Maid Corporation as the first juice product.... [tags: Coca-Cola, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo]
1715 words (4.9 pages)
- Introduction In the production systems of Toyota Motor Company, the suppliers take instructions from Toyota Company. The system adopted by the Company is internationally embraced, and it is very popular for the minimal stock levels adopted and complete justification. This process may also be introduced to as Just-in-time process of total eradication of waste. This process implies that the Company makes only what is required, availed just when it is required and in the right quantities that the item is required.... [tags: control, design, production policy]
2520 words (7.2 pages)
- The Coca-Cola company is a the world’s largest beverage production company responsible for producing over 500 brands with more than 3,800 beverage choices (coke, 2016). Some of the popular billion dollar brands are Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Powerade, Fanta, Dasani, and more. Beyond production, the Coca-Cola Company seeks to be well-rounded by addressing issues of sustainability, diversity, empowerment, and more. There are several international divisions of the Coca-Cola Company such as Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Amatil, Coca-Cola Hellenic, and Coca-Cola FEMSA.... [tags: Coca-Cola, The Coca-Cola Company, Diet Coke]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- 2. Production method For the heat pump the production method used is also batch where it is inexpensive to make a certain number of everyone item especially in one go, this is because so that machines can be operated more efficiently, and then also the materials can be stocked in bulk so that the workers can specialise in that specific task to perform. Batch production is a quality standard technique used in manufacturing industry, we chose this because the product is then created stage by stage with a number of workstations, where different batches of the product are made.... [tags: Manufacturing, Production and manufacturing]
950 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction “Mickey Mouse, either by name or by image, is better known in more places on this mud-ball earth than any human being in all history. In their day neither Caesar nor Napoleon were half so widely known” (Wallace, 1949). The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney has created the iconic Mickey Mouse image that is known all over the globe, demonstrating Disney’s power in the media. The Walt Disney Company has been the world’s most dominant story telling company, making it highly responsible for constructing representations of childhood culture.... [tags: Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company]
2017 words (5.8 pages)
- There are numerous costs of production for Nike Company which can be placed into two categories: fixed costs and variable. Fixed costs are those that remain the same for all production and variable costs change with each project. The organization’s manufacturing process, machinery, research and development costs make up the fixed costs. On the other hand, administration, distribution, labor and raw material are the variable costs. All of these are required in the organizations operation to ensure that it remains profitable.... [tags: Supply and demand, Costs, Manufacturing]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- ... Inkjet printers are only good for single users who print a few pages a day (Riofrio, 2011). For an office with 50 employees, especially in publishing, a laser printer is ideal. This printer will provide for higher quality, fast printing, and lower per page costs than an inkjet. The HP LaserJet Pro M521dn is a high-speed multifunction laser printer designed for the small to medium office environment. It is suited to serve as the standard black and white printer for your office for normal business printing and large volume printing.... [tags: questions, production, company]
707 words (2 pages)
- 1. Introduction Oil production in US has been experiencing fluctuation for a long period and there is a need to identify whether there has been a trend in oil production for the period from 1980 to 2008. This analysis could be of interest to the energy administration commission and the government for the purpose of planning for the amount of crude oil that can be allowed for export as well as for the purpose of planning investment in infrastructure for other energy sources. (Bp, 2013) In addition, the study will be seeking to identify the effect on accuracy of using different periods in computing moving average.... [tags: oil production, petroleum]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Production Management System refers to processing centralize environment, where in this system controls aspects in production. This generates with some information that provides inventory, with this system production management plans an effective production that monitors the production target by the economy. Production Management System gives many ways to a better performance of a company for the growth of economy and this is common especially in production. According to Karauolova T. (2011) “production mangers and engineers may be directly responsible for searching out ways to decrease the use of energy”.... [tags: labor, production, energy efficiency]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- Any production line involves some form of inspection; the most basic form is manual visual inspection. This kind of inspection is not always the least expensive or the most reliable. For example, metal sheets are monitored visually by trained personnel, which require a very slow production line for reliable detection and to insure the inspector’s safety. Such systems are very costly due to the slower production speed; they are also labor intensive and labor dependent and need to be a separate stage to avoid production line interruptions.... [tags: Production]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- Baby Boomer´s Impact in the Healthcare Industry
- Jacobson Syndrome: An Overview
- Commentary on the Movie "Rebel Without a Cause"
- Violence Motif in William Shakespeare´s Romeo and Juliet
- Brugel´s Paintings as Analized by Perez Zagorin´ in Szymborska’s two monkeys: The Stammering Poet and The Chain of Signs.
- Observation of Chicago: Home: A City of Commerce and Industry