In order to attract more customers, we advise Steve’s finds some ways to reduce total costs and service price. They also need more mechanics permitted to do work beyond the basics to save customer waiting time. Above those recommendations will be good order winner for store development. If they want to have better competitive priority, Steve’s need to get more high skill maintenance employee and increase service speed. In addition they can deep clean customer’s vehicles after service, by doing so they will get good impression for customer who first come to store.
We considered that Steve’s has appropriate process strategy decisions. A successful process decision is to make choices that fit the situation and that make sense together. Steve provides flexible work on vehicles and spends lots of time to communicate with customers as a result of each job changing per customer. We also believed that all aspects of th...
... middle of paper ...
...l hours of each day are 70, 32,38,28,64 and 18. As the table shows that Monday and friday have the first and second highest revenue in a week which are match the working hours. Saturday has the shortest working hours because the part-time workers do not work on weekend. Therefore, it is reasonable to have the lowest revenue. In the table, we can see that the oil change service has the highest demand but lowest price. The brake and replacement service has the highest price and highest working hours, but there are only 20% customers request this service. So the revenue for this service is the second highest due to the price. Tire rotation and balance service has each of which the second highest of working hours, price, percentage of customers requesting service and the number of customer per week. So based on all the data, it is appropriate to have the highest revenue.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The tire is an essential component of any vehicle whether be a buggy, tractor, car, bus, etc. starting out as a wheel, it was invented all the way back in 3500 B.C. At first the wheel was simply carved wood which later turned into wood covered with leather in order to ensure a less bumpy ride. Eventually the wheel was perfected which is what is now commonly known as the tire which consists of inflated solid rubber. In the year 1839 Charles Goodyear came up with the process of Vulcanization which is the process of heating rubber with sulfur and in turn results in a perfect rubber used for tires.... [tags: Automobile, Tire, Tires, Wheel]
711 words (2 pages)
- The tire, an essential component of all vehicles, whether it be a buggy, tractor, car, bus, etc. starting out as a wheel, it was invented all the way back in 3500 B.C. At first the wheel was simply carved wood which later turned into wood covered with leather in order to ensure a less bumpy ride. Eventually the wheel was perfected and now commonly known as the tire, which consists of inflated solid rubber. In the year 1839 Charles Goodyear came up with the process of Vulcanization which is the process of heating rubber with sulfur and in turn results in a perfect rubber used for tires.... [tags: Automobile, Tire, Tires, Wheel]
705 words (2 pages)
- Shredding and grinding tires: By shredding, the volume of scrap tires can be reduced to about ¼, thus reducing space requirement and shipping costs. Tire shredding can be considered a mature technology now in North America. Products: Rubber Crumb (sellable product – serves as raw material to many many industries) Finer synthetic and natural rubber (obviously after treatments) which can be used in Tiles and tile adhesives, mixing with asphalt, sports surfaces, carpet underlay, noise and vibration insulation, playgrounds and matting.... [tags: Recycle Rubber Tire Process]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- Fixing a Flat Tire There aren't too many things in life which are more annoying than a flat tire when you least expect it, but then again who really expects a flat. Maybe the bloke driving around on four bald tires is expecting one, but he probably doesn't want one either. Although I will admit that one day on my way to get new tires I tried, and successfully I might add, to "burn off" a tire. Luckily for me though I was within one block of the tire shop, and even more serendipitously the police never caught me on the way there since I would stop for every red light and stop sign only to "light up" the rear wheels upon take off, sometimes reaching 75mph on the speedometer before the tires... [tags: Flat Tire Driving Cars]
1482 words (4.2 pages)
- What is the problem. Background Back in 1976 Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak created Apple. This company was something new and intriguing for people, because Apple was created in a garage. These two guys new what they wanted and they projected to the world. Now, almost 40 years later this company has expanded to almost all the continents. They try to have the latest technology and be innovative with each product that they launch. They are different from any other company in the sense that they develop everything that their products need.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Jobs, IPod Touch]
2169 words (6.2 pages)
- When a tourist visits Las Vegas, there is a very good chance that Steve Wynn had a hand in establishing the property they are visiting. Developer of multiple properties on the Las Vegas Strip, Steve Wynn redefined the culture of Las Vegas and subsequently his ideas became the rule rather than the exception. His innovation and ironic eye for design has lead to vast recognition including multiple five-star and five-diamond awards. Modern Las Vegas’ world renowned properties would not exist if Wynn was not the driving force behind the shift towards redefining luxury.... [tags: Steve Wynn]
1514 words (4.3 pages)
- Problem Statement: With the development of Aquatread (AT), a premium differentiated tire intended for the broadline, replacement market; Goodyear (GY) must reassess its competitive position and distribution systems in the North American tire market. The GY is currently a market leader in the replacement market with 15% market share (Sales of 22.8MM units). GY¡¯s marketing strategy, in particular, the launch of AT, must be examined in the context of evolving consumer buying patterns and distribution channels, as well as alignment with their business strategy of differentiating GY through their brand.... [tags: Business Management Analysis Tire]
1661 words (4.7 pages)
- Slightly more than four years ago, the world was given the saddening and earth shattering news that Apple CEO, Steve Jobs, had died. It’s fair to say the man went long before his time – but in that four-year span of time, his legacy and relationships have been thrust into the spotlight. And, for better or worse, those relationships are on display in the latest Steve Jobs bio-pic, simply titled – Steve Jobs. In Steve Jobs, directed by Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, 127 Hours), Michael Fassbender stars as Steve Jobs – the co-founder and driving force behind Apple.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Steve Wozniak, Macintosh]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- In the coming days leading up the theatrical release of Danny Boyle 's Steve Jobs, I am sure you will hear/read the phrase "artful presentation" in some form or another. This post is no different :) MICHAEL FASSBENDER portrays the pioneering founder of Apple in ?Steve Jobs?, directed by Academy Award. winner Danny Boyle and written by Academy Award. winner Aaron Sorkin. Set backstage in the minutes before three iconic product launches spanning Jobs. career?beginning with the Macintosh in 1984, and ending with the unveiling of the iMac in 1998?the film takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its epicenter.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Macintosh, Steve Wozniak]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Steven Paul Jobs, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. was born February 24, 1995, and died of cancer on October 5, 2011. Apple Inc., and considered a niche player for much of its history, is the most valuable company in the world by market capitalization as of this writing. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of microcomputer revolution of the 1970s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. Jobs made a vast amount of accomplishment in technology which has improved many people’s lives across the nation, he was an exemplary leader, and the utmost CEO ever.... [tags: Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak, Apple Inc.]
770 words (2.2 pages)