Steve Jobs was born on Feburary 24, 1995 in Green Bay Wisconsin. His biological mother put him up for adaptation, because she could not care for him and give him a good child hood. She requested that her son to be placed with a well-educated family. When Steve Jobs was growing up he Didn’t have any friends so he wandered to neighbors garages looking to learn more about electronics because a lot of them were engineers. Steve jobs liked fiddling with electronics so much that he spent his time after school at the packyard electronics company learning more in depth about how to make electronic devices. Steve jobs had a hard time focusing in class. Until his fourth grade teacher found a way to get him to focus in class it was by bribing him to do his work. That worked so well that the school recommended him to skip fifth grade and go straight to junior high. Steve jobs told his parents he did not like the school that he was going to, and wanted to change schools. Steve Jobs and his parents moved to silicon valley where there was a premiere school for electronics and technology. He found a friend when he was in high school that was a geek just like him, that friend was Stephen Woznick. Stephen Woznic...
... middle of paper ...
...egapixel camera added to it it is now able to shoot 1080p video. When the ipad four came out the ipad 3 was discontinued but the ipad 2 was kept on the market for a few more months as a entry level ipad.
When Steve Jobs invented the ipod in October of 2001 it changed the world because it was the first music device that you could buy song online and have them to your iphone or ipod. Apple released the iphone in 2007 that was revoluntairy because you basically have a mini computer with you at all times you can accces the internet from it and download music and movies to it like you would with the iphone. Steve Jobs was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003 when he went for a routine checkup for his abdomen. Steve Jobs and Apple did not release much information about what he was going through so when he died on October 5,20011 it was a shock to the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With his unique love for technology, Steve Jobs changed the world with his revolutionary innovations, developments, and extremely successful companies. He made communication faster, people’s lives easier, and invented many famous products. Jobs was born on February 24, 1955, in San Francisco, California (Ed. Sheila Dow and Jaime E. Noce). Throughout his high school career, Jobs loved electronics. He was constantly wiring the house with speakers or building frequency counters with his Hewlett-Packard Explorers Club, a group of students who met weekly to learn about what HP was working on.... [tags: apple, innovation, electronics]
693 words (2 pages)
- All leaders start somewhere in life, whether if it’s in a garage or in the basement working with dad. There is the, one-and-only leader who took innovation through his own ideas. This leader took steps beyond his wildest dreams. This immense leader was demoted from his own company. Many say his ego got in the way of true life and visions, but this leader is the seed to the blueprints of ideas that he had created visions of a leading company. This leader created a legacy; he is the action of a revolutionary breakthrough.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., John Sculley, Gil Amelio]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- Success only comes when one is fully determined, dedicated and put the best of his efforts towards achieving his goals. It’s the desire to accomplish something that brings about achievement and success. At a younger age Jobs already had interest in computers and it was his desire to create and sell computers to the public. Steve Jobs tremendous ideas widely changed the course of technology and brought a significant turning point in our history. Steve Jobs’ interest in electronics started way back in High School.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPod, IPhone]
861 words (2.5 pages)
- Steven Paul Jobs, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. was born February 24, 1995, and died of cancer on October 5, 2011. Apple Inc., and considered a niche player for much of its history, is the most valuable company in the world by market capitalization as of this writing. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of microcomputer revolution of the 1970s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. Jobs made a vast amount of accomplishment in technology which has improved many people’s lives across the nation, he was an exemplary leader, and the utmost CEO ever.... [tags: Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak, Apple Inc.]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- In the growing world, tech is the new norm. It allows us to love something so small it can fit in our hands.But is this love good. As Steve jobs created apple and its many inventions these devices changed our lives and now we see tech as a companion.But should tech be seen as more than a nonliving thing. Steve jobs created something that makes us dishonest isolated from others,and destroying the world we live in. Steve jobs has not made the world a better place,he was very far from it. Jobs many devices continue to ruin the environment, this is ruining the lives of many as the making and discarding of these devices are the main reason jobs’s has not made the world a better place.In the start... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Steve Wozniak, Apple Store]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- Information Technology has changed immensely throughout the time. There are different people who can be accredited for the dynamic changes that have touched everyone life and one of the legends to thank would be Steve Jobs. For instances, mobile phones were used for the sole purpose of calling but now the introduction of smart phones has put the entire world in the hand of the users. Now, phones are used for video calls, reminders, using different social media applications such as Facebook, Instagram and Tweeter and so on are some to list.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Apple II series]
950 words (2.7 pages)
- Planet Earth in its young life has witness the birth of many important leaders in humankind. People that through their good and bad actions contributed to today 's society. The definition of a leader changes from people to people. Some believe people that fought for peace, played an important role in history or in the military. Others believe that some people in sports deserve to be call leaders. The truth is that even though we might have different meanings for the word leader, it 's clear that a leader is someone that had an impact in today 's world.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, ITunes Store]
706 words (2 pages)
- Apple is one of the largest and leading companies of electronics in the world. They are best known for their Mac Computers, iPhones, and iPods. Apple, according to Fortune magazine, is called the most admired company in the United States and the rest of the world. The mastermind behind it all is Steve Jobs. He is one of the most noted people in technological history, making technology at its best; He was the co-founder of Apple and the company chairman. Steve Jobs was born on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, California.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, Cupertino]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- ME 333 Section A Dr. Bednarz Group 5: Steve Jobs Brittney Fisher – Magic Mouse Paul Rochelle - iPod Hussam Noor – Retina Display Autumn Werner – USB Adaptor Steve Jobs is revered for revolutionizing the cell phone. His ideas propelled Apple to become a leader in technological innovation. Steve Jobs was a brilliant inventor, entrepreneur, and leader. His passion was evident in his inventions. His ideas never ceased to amaze apple and society as a whole. The juxtaposition of time before the iPhone and time after speaks volumes on his impact to society.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPod, IPhone]
1888 words (5.4 pages)
- Steve Jobs: The Man Who Reduced the Globe Into a Phone Apple’s sophisticated products like the, MacBook’s and the Ipod’s were not the case in the early 1990’s. There were plain and un-sophisticated Gadgets which could only perform limited functions. The passion and desire of one man to create something new and interesting changed this. Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs was an American entrepreneur, marketer, and inventor, who were the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. To put it into Simple words, he was the man who reduced the world into a phone.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
717 words (2 pages)