Two years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life! I signed up for a class trip. A professor at my local high school organize a yearly trip to different countries each year, and my senior year I signed up for it, and it was the best time of my life, so far. Growing up I never traveled, so I was extremely nervous after I booked this trip. I had no idea what to expect. A couple of days ago I was thinking to myself. What if there’s a young family out there that’s thinking about traveling, but have no idea where to go or what to expect. That’s where I come in. I want to share with you one of the best experiences of my life. Hopefully, by the end of this, I will convince you to book your family a trip to paradise.
First, let’s get the boring stuff out of the way. Since this is an out of state trip, you will need your passport. Good news is, you won’t be needing a flu shot. Also, expect a lot of walking, so get yourself some comfortable running shoes. Bring light clothing for the day. I highly recommend Adidas running clothes; they have this technology call climacool. The technology allows the fabric to breathe and adjust the body temperature. Remember this is your first time visiting ...
... middle of paper ...
... at least 50 pictures. I also saw a guy propose to his girlfriend that was pretty cool. Now let’s talk about the restaurants. My all-time favorite restaurant is call epicure. It’s inside the hotel we stayed at. I had a dish call blue lobster, and it was unbelievable. Highly recommend it. Another restaurant I would recommend is Les Amourex; I like this one because you had the option to sit inside or outside and they had the best pizza I’ve ever taste.
It would be ideal to book a two weeks’ vacation while visiting Paris. The city is full of attractions, museums, and chateaus. I had the best time of my life there, and I will visit again. Get off the couch, go books your families tickets right now. You will learn about the histories of the city, learn about their culture and cuisine. Make memories that will last a lifetime, so book your family that ticket to paradise.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I used to spend the last part of my summer vacation with my uncle and aunt. As a continuation of a long-ago-established tradition we decided going to York - a small, picturesque tourist town at the seaside, located in the southeastern part of Maine. On the 27th of August, early in the morning we went to my uncle’s car with the entire luggage, prepared to leave and spend a nice, relaxing vacation, far away from the problems of the city. Unfortunately the unpleasant surprises started from the first second of our vacation.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- This year, forget about staying home for your vacation. Come down to Paris with your family and have the best time of your life. Visit our beautiful museums, iconic skyscrapers and enjoy our excellent cuisine. There are hundreds of fantastic, highly recommended restaurants, the only hard decision you’ll be making on this trip is where to eat each night. These are just a factor of thousands of things your family can enjoy this beautiful city. So this year, forget about staying home on the couch watching Netflix, book your family a trip to paradise.... [tags: Mona Lisa, Leonardo da Vinci, Paris, Louvre]
1320 words (3.8 pages)
- Taking a spur-of-the-moment vacation can sometimes turn out to be the best kind. No planning for weeks or months to make sure everything has a time to be done, just deciding to get up and go. I think it is great just to decide that next week, were going to South Carolina and that’s exactly what I did with my fiancé. Over Christmas break we decided we wanted to go somewhere. We agreed to drive the ten hours and visit all my family in South Carolina. He had never met them and all they have had is stories they’ve heard about him.... [tags: Family, English-language films, Cousin]
1236 words (3.5 pages)
- Staying Afloat My family is having major issues. Mom is not getting beaten and we aren't starving to death, but I can definitely tell that things are escalating. I'm not even sure what the problem is. All four of us used to sit down to dinner, telling about the day's events and being friendly. I can't remember the last time that Dad and I went fishing or our family went on vacation. Now we are all so far apart that we don't know anything about one another. Our situation now is a stop at the fridge for the twice-reheated meal that used to be dinner.... [tags: Personal Narrative essay about my family]
3250 words (9.3 pages)
- Aileana 2002 As families go, mine was what I thought of as normal – whatever that may mean. We always took our summer family vacations in Durness in the Northwestern Highlands of Scotland. My Seanmhair on my father’s side lives in a converted crofter cottage on the edge of the cliffs above the sea. The cottage is made of the same stone as the low walls near the cottage. I always loved going back each year to my father’s childhood home. The Highlands of Scotland were more than just the 5,333 miles from my home in Woodland Hills a suburb of Los Angeles, California.... [tags: Sibling, Family, Durness, Scottish Highlands]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- It was getting late so I decided to head off home. Picking up my bag, I said my goodbyes to my friends, thanked the bride & groom for putting on such a wonderful wedding reception & exited the church hall. I thought I’d try to travel to Trenton station in a taxi, despite the time. Some taxi drivers will do anything to make a few dollars even if it means staying up until 3am. I wasn’t under the influence too much but I didn’t have my car with me. After waiting for nearly 15 minutes I finally managed to flag down a taxi.... [tags: narrative, descriptive]
1171 words (3.3 pages)
- Tyler McKee Dr. Andrew Pisano English 104-09 29 March, 2016 Themes of “A Perfect Day for Bananafish” and “Soldiers Home” Ernest Hemingway and J.D. Salinger both had their respective pieces of literature published after a great war. Hemingway’s In Our Time is a collection of short stories that was published after World War I in 1925. “Soldiers Home” is one of the short stories that is within In Our Time. It is about a former Marine named Harold Krebs who has returned home from World War I. Krebs struggles with readjusting to everyday life and has become a shell of his former self.... [tags: World War II, World War I, J. D. Salinger]
1372 words (3.9 pages)
- My Second Home The wind blowing in my hair, the water softly mists my face. There is a persistent humming in my ear from the motor. I turn and gaze over the railing, there are islands scattered in the distance including one, my final destination, the largest island in sight. The mysterious water curls against the edge of the boat, foamy and disturbed by the passing boat. My fingers drum consistently on the railing, repeating a rhythmic beat. I find myself pacing the deck, back and forth, always returning to the same location, facing the island.... [tags: Descriptive Writing Examples, Observation]
997 words (2.8 pages)
- Everything seems like it’s falling out of place, it’s going too fast, and my mind is out of control. I think these thoughts as I lay on my new bed, in my new room, in this new house, in this new city, wondering how I got to this place. “My life was fine,” I say to myself, “I didn’t want to go.” Thinking back I wonder how my father felt as he came home to the house in Stockton, knowing his wife and kids left to San Diego to live a new life. Every time that thought comes to my mind, it feels as if I’m carrying a ten ton boulder around my heart; weighing me down with guilt.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
1840 words (5.3 pages)
- Have you ever been on a vacation. To me a vacation is a time to be with friends or family. When I think of vacations, I think of packing, the flight or drive, and relaxation. Not only is it very exciting to go on a vacation, but you get closer to the people that go with you. Linda, my best friend's mom had asked me if I would want to go with their family to Florida. When she asked me I thought she was kidding, but when she said, "I need to know because if you are I need to get you a airplane ticket," I knew she was serious.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
1286 words (3.7 pages)