I am a person with one of the most ancient cultures, studying a very modern and continuously changing profession upon third millennium. My culture has instilled insight within me, encouraging me to study diligently and acquire knowledge as much as possible. This philosophy propelled me to study master of computer science (Distributed computing) at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), and I’m a former B.Sc graduate of computer engineering (Software) at Islamic Azad University of Sari (IAUS). To take the wisdom to pursue my PHD program and expand my research experiences, I believe University of Pittsburg is one the prestigious institutes with its well-organized programs, outstanding staff, and highly motivated and glorious research communities.
As far as I can remember I explored my propensity toward physics and mathematics at Alborz High School. My interests in Electrical/Computer Engineering came to life at the age of 16 when my father purchased my first computer. I started to practice programming concurrently with my High school programming coursework and after a while I noticed that my love in mathematics and physics played a dominant role to understand how my new friend works. I was enthusiastic of programming and with assiduously practicing I learnt the fundamental of computer science and programming. The outcome of such diligent working was a pleasant A in that course which was the early announcement of brighter tomorrow. My long journey in computer science has started since that time and continued uninterruptedly.
Starting my degree at Islamic Azad University of Sari (IAUS) in computer engineering (software) was the first planned decision of mine to chase my study in this field of science. Beside my interest ...
... middle of paper ...
...y. Although more than 90 percent of my research outcomes are in cloud computing security domain, I’m interested in any possible research topic in computer security environment.
At this stage of my life, I’m highly motivated to pursue my PHD in computer, network, and information security and based on my investigations, University of Pittsburgh is one of the world-leading institutions for this purpose. So, it would be an honor to continue my studies there and collaborate with Pitt’s research communities.
For career aspirations, I’ve always desired to be a lifetime researcher and hope to grow as a faculty member at a prestigious university to share my knowledge. I’m aware of the nature of this road and I know I have to encounter many obstacles. However, relying on my determination, talents, and hard work I am quite confident that I will be able to overcome them.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Journeying through the gateway of the professional world, with an associated thirst for viable solutions for challenging tasks has drifted me towards my masters program. This zeal for research made me realise that it is possible to achieve it through a graduate program at a good university. With a quest for knowing occult things which was inculcated into me during my childhood, continued unabated during my adolescence. During my schooling I had participated in a numerous number of science fairs and workshops.... [tags: academics, extracurricular, skill]
564 words (1.6 pages)
- My decision to pursue master’s program at University of Texas Dallas is driven by my aspiration to have greater knowledge about the field of computer science and an active research environment present there. A graduate degree will help strengthen my knowledge base and also further my career prospects. I chose Information Technology as my major for undergraduate studies in order to understand how software systems are built. In 3rd semester, I became acquainted with object oriented design. By using this programming paradigm, I was able to code better and faster.... [tags: education, experience, research]
590 words (1.7 pages)
- Computer Science was a logical culmination of my fascination for computers. Having done four year course in computer science and engineering, I would like to fortify my skills with the help of a master’s degree, which will equip me with the up-to-date tools and knowledge that are the need of the hour. My long term aim of securing a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as software professionals, possessing competent technical skills can be achieved with the help of a master’s degree, that has hands on experience in real time applications accompanied by in-depth knowledge of the subject.... [tags: computer science, education]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am very thankful for providing me this opportunity and it is with sincere sense of gratification that I pen my brief statement of purpose. The course of Information Technology which I pursued at GURU NANAK college of Engineering further advanced the deep curiosity I had in computer science and mathematics since childhood .It is only natural that after completing my course I had a penchant to learn more, which guided me to take up the decision to pursue graduate study in research oriented and technological areas like Computer Science and Information Technology, that touch the lives of many in this modern age.... [tags: Graduate school, College, Statement of purpose]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- ... In this four years intensive program, involves subjects of my interest like Operating System, Web Programming, Distributed Databases, Computer Networks, Automata and Compiler design in which I secured impressive grades. To augment my knowledge in hardware domain, I successfully completed hardware programming on 8086(Microprocessor) and 8051(Microcontroller). My firm belief in my objective to study graduation and research area was the result of my participation in various seminars. My papers including CARBON TUBES, Artificial Immune System and Nano ROBOTS in Human Body were highly lauded and appreciated.... [tags: technology, research, development, goal]
543 words (1.6 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Computers in technological development demand more efficient networking. In a very short period it has changed the way we have looked at things since centuries. It is one industry that is going to shape our future for centuries to come Coming from a background of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I have developed an interest to probe into the area of Networking and Computer Networks. Hence I wish to do Masters in Computer Science (CS) as my major. My interest in Computers dates back to early days of my high school.... [tags: education, electronics, skills]
644 words (1.8 pages)
- Statement of Purpose “The thirst for knowledge increases with the acquisition of it” –Thomas Carlyle. Our modern world would be inconceivable without computer science. From technology to enterprise administration, medicine to biological science, social and archaeological study –every area of research today need computer science for the evaluation of their facts and figures.... [tags: statement of purpose]
941 words (2.7 pages)
- ... This performance helped me in getting admission into CVR College of Engineering, for my undergraduate program which is one among the top 10 colleges under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. It was pure joy to learn how the Boolean logic makes computers work. In my undergraduate study I had taken up courses on Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Data Structures, JAVA, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Database Management, Web Technology and Mobile Application Development.... [tags: technology, academics, experience]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- ... In my second year at BITS Pilani, I participated in Eloquence, a National Technical Festival organized by the Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi , where I gave a talk on “Security Policy Management for Mobile Codes”. I presented a design of a new role based dynamic security policy for mobile codes that can executed on the remote hosts as well as within a browser, inside a trusted network. The study of complicacies of security hazards posed by mobile codes, like hostile java applets and the way Java Runtime environment handles this was really fascinating.... [tags: career, education, experience]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Secure yet Unsecure, is an age that we live in. However, in today’s time of information and digital media, vulnerabilities will happen. Valuable assets cannot be hidden forever, nor can any locks prevent its theft. At some point, because of the vulnerabilities existing in our system, the secrets and our data will be accidentally revealed or actively discovered or unintentionally be given away by someone we trust. My passion to secure the cyber environment drives me intensely to research and delve deeper into the flaws and vulnerabilities and find their infallible remedies.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1157 words (3.3 pages)