I go to San Diego Job Corps going for a computer tech. My trade that am going for requires The work of a computer technician basically involves performing installations and maintenance functions on computer systems and networks. It also involves solving problems that users have with their computers and consultation with regards to the computer and its operations. The specific skills needed for computer tech are knowing computer hardware and software as well as troubleshooting procedures and basic electronic repair. Technicians work is often over the phone, so communications skills are needed.
Drive Determination to get things done. Make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things. I am outgoing and social like to talk to people hang out with friends go to new places have conversations with people. Make new friends and am very friendly. Working in a group is better for me because I work better with people around me solving problems together. My communications skills get better and get work done faster. I could learn to become a leader through a group. My strongest personality trait are helpful, honest , being a bit of a perfectionist. And my attributes are motivated, ambitious, loyal, kind. My strengths are self confidence, highly energetic, determined. My weaknesses are stage fear, taking a long time before making a decision and nervous. I define myself as a respectful person who gets along with everybody and never forget my responsibilities. Why I want to work in computer tech is because I want to learn how to fix computers how to work computers and help people solve their computer problems. Diagnosing their computer problems that includes software issues as virus and malicious software remov...
... middle of paper ...
... personal computers it’s best product known is the Mac, computers, Ipod. Iphone smartphone , Ipad tablet computer. Apple is committed to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility in everything we do. The companies they do business must provide, safe working conditions, treat employees fairly and use environmentally responsible manufacturing processes wherever apple products are made. The reason I want to work with Apple is because the brand is so popular now these days it seems like it’s a fair place to work at. The history of Apple goes way back to 1976 the founder of it was Steve jobs , Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne the first apple1 went on sale on July 1976 priced at 600 dollars and 66 cents by 2014 it would cost (2,735 dollars). I plan on going to college to San Diego city college. The specific company I like to work at is Apple INC.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I am a person with one of the most ancient cultures, studying a very modern and continuously changing profession upon third millennium. My culture has instilled insight within me, encouraging me to study diligently and acquire knowledge as much as possible. This philosophy propelled me to study master of computer science (Distributed computing) at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), and I’m a former B.Sc graduate of computer engineering (Software) at Islamic Azad University of Sari (IAUS). To take the wisdom to pursue my PHD program and expand my research experiences, I believe University of Pittsburg is one the prestigious institutes with its well-organized programs, outstanding staff, and hi... [tags: education, experience, research]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- Pharmacy technicians hold important roles and duties in the pharmacy. They are essentially the pharmacist’s aide, but they hold many responsibilities in controlling the drugs. I interviewed a pharmacy technician, Kathy, who worked at Doctor’s Pharmacy, an independent pharmacy. Kathy was kind enough to take some time out of her day to allow me to ask her questions, mainly about her education, roles and experiences she had as a pharmacy technician. Kathy has been a pharmacy technician for almost twenty-six years and has been certified for two years.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- Journeying through the gateway of the professional world, with an associated thirst for viable solutions for challenging tasks has drifted me towards my masters program. This zeal for research made me realise that it is possible to achieve it through a graduate program at a good university. With a quest for knowing occult things which was inculcated into me during my childhood, continued unabated during my adolescence. During my schooling I had participated in a numerous number of science fairs and workshops.... [tags: academics, extracurricular, skill]
564 words (1.6 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am very thankful for providing me this opportunity and it is with sincere sense of gratification that I pen my brief statement of purpose. The course of Information Technology which I pursued at GURU NANAK college of Engineering further advanced the deep curiosity I had in computer science and mathematics since childhood .It is only natural that after completing my course I had a penchant to learn more, which guided me to take up the decision to pursue graduate study in research oriented and technological areas like Computer Science and Information Technology, that touch the lives of many in this modern age.... [tags: Graduate school, College, Statement of purpose]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- "Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes I would like to introduce myself as Rob Geis. Since my childhood I’ve been inclined to having a practical approach to everything in life and have been greatly supported and encouraged by my parents throughout. Having a house nearer to an airport and watching the planes take-off and land daily from the terrace was the first seed sowed in my heart that made me take up engineering so that I could be as nearer to my passion of aeronautics as possible.... [tags: Statement of Purpose Essays]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- ... In this four years intensive program, involves subjects of my interest like Operating System, Web Programming, Distributed Databases, Computer Networks, Automata and Compiler design in which I secured impressive grades. To augment my knowledge in hardware domain, I successfully completed hardware programming on 8086(Microprocessor) and 8051(Microcontroller). My firm belief in my objective to study graduation and research area was the result of my participation in various seminars. My papers including CARBON TUBES, Artificial Immune System and Nano ROBOTS in Human Body were highly lauded and appreciated.... [tags: technology, research, development, goal]
543 words (1.6 pages)
- I attend Boone Career and Technical Center, with a concentration in pharmacy. Pharmacy is a branch of medicine dealing with drugs and medications and their effects on the human body. My program at BCTC gave me the opportunity to participate in a clinical internship, which exposes me to many more opportunities and valuable information. I am currently enrolled in the PassAssured pharmacy technician program, and before I could start my internship I had to educate myself of the basic pharmacy operations.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1381 words (3.9 pages)
- Computer Science was a logical culmination of my fascination for computers. Having done four year course in computer science and engineering, I would like to fortify my skills with the help of a master’s degree, which will equip me with the up-to-date tools and knowledge that are the need of the hour. My long term aim of securing a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as software professionals, possessing competent technical skills can be achieved with the help of a master’s degree, that has hands on experience in real time applications accompanied by in-depth knowledge of the subject.... [tags: computer science, education]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Computers in technological development demand more efficient networking. In a very short period it has changed the way we have looked at things since centuries. It is one industry that is going to shape our future for centuries to come Coming from a background of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I have developed an interest to probe into the area of Networking and Computer Networks. Hence I wish to do Masters in Computer Science (CS) as my major. My interest in Computers dates back to early days of my high school.... [tags: education, electronics, skills]
644 words (1.8 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I have always believed to set a goal, focused on it, achieve the goal and then again set another goal to achieve that. With the work experience of two years that has imparted the basic skills and knowledge of the professional field; I would like to put my next step to achieve my goal by pursuing Master degree in Computer Science. I have done my schooling from ST.JOSEPH’S HIGH SCHOOL which was one of the best Christian Minority institutions located at Kothagudem, Andhra Pradesh, India .I was strongly motivated to pass my tenth class exams with over 77 percent marks.... [tags: computer science, education]
1144 words (3.3 pages)
- Traditional School is Better Than Home School
- A Young Girl's Dangerous Quest for "Beauty"
- How Generosity Helps Make A Good Human
- Vlad the Impaler and His Connections to Dracula
- Drug Abuse in the United States: Hallucinogens
- Stop the Sexual Violence! A Reading Responce to Sexual Violence is a Crime, Sometimes by Maya Mikdashi