“Education is a tool that puts one a fast to acquire knowledge and personality that sets one apart from the crowd. It is one bottom less hole; no matter how much one pours himself into it, he thirsts for more.”
I have been dedicated towards my studies right from childhood. I completed my school and my pre-university education, Physics and Mathematics being my majors with flying colors in the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) XII, 2003 from a reputed college. I got the opportunity to pursue my goal by getting into an esteemed institute Sri Vasavi Engineering College, which is affiliated to JNTU, Andhra Pradesh. Outstanding academic performance in my school and college, active participation in academic as well as extra curricular activities have helped to develop strong quantitative and analytical abilities and good leadership and communication skills which made me acquire a job, directly through campus selections.
Full time employment since June 2007 as IT professional with Wipro Technologies (Wipro is the first CMM Level 5 Company listed on NASDAQ exchange.), a premier & one of the top 5 IT Firms in India has been a rewarding experience. I used to take up initiation of managing the team at my company when my project leader had some health issues and in his absence. I look up at completing the tasks of the day, tracking everyone work, consolidating the reports, reporting the status to the client in meetings and taking the input for the next day. These efforts along with team have paid off as is evident from the long list of satisfied and regular clients. Their feedback to the company has resulted in development of newer models. My interpersonal and negotiation skills are nurtured by this employment. Th...
... middle of paper ...
Attaining an MS program would help to provide me with the tools that I need to realize my long term goal of someday returning to India and establish a small IT corporation of my own and prosper as a result of better organizational management. I also have the dream of networking and lobbying on behalf of India’s most poor, since defending the poor is central to my social vision of the future. Most particularly, I look forward to helping poor Indian women establish small businesses to sustain themselves. For me, social service to brotherhood that is most in need is also my primary mode of spiritual fulfillment. I am a stalwart, enthusiastic, and dedicated
young woman who looks forward with keen anticipation to giving her all to your program and making my professors proud of my achievements. I want to thank you for consideration of my application.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My unflagging interest in computers began at the age of 9 when I was among the 4 students selected to represent my class in a computer quiz. With each new question posed ,I found my curiosity further piqued and found myself captivated by the vastness of technology and amazed by what technology could offer. In order to quench my new found thirst for computers, I started reading books like the basics of DOS & Internet Programming .I also read novels like Prey by Michael Crichton which explored the concept of AI and Deception point by Dan Brown which introduced me to the world of cryptography .Although these books were fictional, it nevertheless enthralled me and motivated me to explore the pot... [tags: computers, technology, coursework, college]
816 words (2.3 pages)
- "Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes I would like to introduce myself as Rob Geis. Since my childhood I’ve been inclined to having a practical approach to everything in life and have been greatly supported and encouraged by my parents throughout. Having a house nearer to an airport and watching the planes take-off and land daily from the terrace was the first seed sowed in my heart that made me take up engineering so that I could be as nearer to my passion of aeronautics as possible.... [tags: Statement of Purpose Essays]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- Statement of Purpose for Tony Harper “Never stop pursuing knowledge and education. These are things that no one can take from you regardless of what life throws at you.” This insightful piece of wisdom was offered to me by my grandfather, a professor at Northern Arizona University. He continually stressed to me that the attainment of knowledge and education are always worthwhile undertakings. For this reason I find myself unfulfilled unless some part of my days are spent actively seeking to further my current understanding of a given subject or endeavoring to learn a new one.... [tags: Personal Statement]
1481 words (4.2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose I am fascinated by technology and especially with computer from my childhood days I got my first PC Compaq-Presario Pentium-3 when I was in my 4th grade which gave a new direction to my life. I always have a habit of ripping things apart to understand how it works and what makes it work I did the same with my new PC on the second day and discovered many important things about it and in few months I figured out how all components in computer works. As I progressed, I discovered software is more fascinating and complex and have limitless applications in every field we can build a software to virtually do anything.... [tags: academic, sotfware, technology]
1359 words (3.9 pages)
- Statement of Purpose All through my undergraduate studies, I have strived to develop a strong understanding of topics across the breadth of computer science as I believe an initial holistic approach can prove a solid foundation for any future pursuits in the field. Now, I would like to delve deeper into those topics that interest me and carve out a niche for myself in them. Over the years, I have been particularly interested in Computer Security. It is required in almost every aspect of systems development and draws heavily on knowledge of the intricate workings of networks, operating systems and mathematics.... [tags: computer science]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- ... Address the following in your essay: In which specific area do you wish to study. Why should you be admitted into the program. Since my middle school i was fascinated by the laws of physics and its strange behaviour at quantum level compared to macroscopic objects.Quantum physics has always captured my imagination ,by its workings in strange and unimaginable ways.I was very much interested in physics and looked forward to study in more detail.I also wanted to solve practical problems concerning electronics.Since,practically all electronics were based on semiconductor devices,which work on a very small length scales i choose electronics and communication engineering as my undergraduate... [tags: study, program, research]
531 words (1.5 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am very thankful for providing me this opportunity and it is with sincere sense of gratification that I pen my brief statement of purpose. The course of Information Technology which I pursued at GURU NANAK college of Engineering further advanced the deep curiosity I had in computer science and mathematics since childhood .It is only natural that after completing my course I had a penchant to learn more, which guided me to take up the decision to pursue graduate study in research oriented and technological areas like Computer Science and Information Technology, that touch the lives of many in this modern age.... [tags: Graduate school, College, Statement of purpose]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- In 2013, Architect Magazine, ranked MIT’s Architectural program #2 among graduate schools in the USA. As it builds up its prestigious reputation in Architecture, MIT has tried to inspire its students to be creative and fanciful in their projects through the unique buildings that they have on campus. The Stata Center, an academic complex designed by Frank Gehry , originally got a lot of attention, because of its novel appearance. Critics said it was a good act of self-expression, and its complex design was a good representation of the intellectual capacity of the scientists that were going to be working there.... [tags: academic and career choices]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- Statement of Purpose By virtue of the constant and incessant research and development being carried out in the field of computers, this technology, having pervaded every domain known to man, is effectuating tremendous progress and advancement even as I frame this statement. My undergraduate study in the field, certainly served to provide me with a keen appreciation for its remarkable reach and while each subfield that I explored provided me with a different perspective and furthered my fascination with this realm of science, it was the curriculum courses in Database Management Systems, Data Structures and Algorithm, and Information Technology for Management of Enterprise that most excited me... [tags: engineering, technology, education]
845 words (2.4 pages)
- Statement of Purpose As a child, litterbugs and their negative influence on the appearance of my surroundings always annoyed me. The teaching method in my playschool motivated my interest on nature through a combination of self-directed activities and my own natural inner guidance. As my knowledge advanced over the years, I acquired a high level of critical thinking skills and creativity and often surprised my teachers by suggesting creative solutions to problems. Around age fourteen, I got more serious in civil and environmental engineering since society’s ignorance toward environment in my country was always one of my concerns.... [tags: environment, engineering, education]
649 words (1.9 pages)
- Economic Factors Influence College-making Decision
- How Being Economically Disadvantaged Affect's People
- Characteristics of Research Problems
- Ambitious Characters in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby, Golding’s Lord of the Flies, Melville’s Moby Dick, and Shelley’s Frankenstein
- Application for Columbia University
- The Changes in Gender Roles Portrayed in Disney Princess Films Over Time