Through this medium, I was exposed to the full range of engineering courses from java, Data Structures, C++ to Operating Systems, Network Technology and Web Programming. Under the guidance of my professors, I undertook case studies on CORBA, reverse software engineering, wireless LAN, swarm intelligence and IP security. Through these projects, I was able to rediscover my strong predisposition for research. The challenging academic environment propelled me to innovate and experiment .This is evidenced by the myriad of projects I ventured into in...
... middle of paper ...
...ards to optimization, performance and memory limitations.
My academic as well as professional pursuits did not prevent me from participating in extra-curricular activities .During college I participated in intra college sports activities and was a part of the girls team for basketball ,cricket and dodge-ball . Being the event head for a quiz competition during my technical festival as well as being a part of the publicity team for ‘People’s week’ in SAP impressed upon me the importance of time management and organization and helped in shaping up my interpersonal skills. I was a volunteer for an NGO devoted to the cause of helping terminally ill patients, spent a day interacting with the students from the Blind School of Karnataka, organized activities for the residents of Cheshire Old Age Home and was a part of the initiative to aid the pupils of a juvenile home.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- After meeting with my academic advisor and one of the dietitians from China, I learned a lot of strategies to achieve my goal. In other word, I affirmed my goals after my meeting with them. They provides some information and advice for me, those helped me a lot. I think I already know what I want for my future. Firstly, I met with my academic advisor about to apply graduate school during mid of October. She is a very nice person that helped me to contact admission center and also school of HPER.... [tags: career choices, statement of purpose]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Constant change is the only unchanging element in the evolution of individuals and societies. And when one's chosen field happens to be in the world of computers, this statement rings out louder and clearer. In the world of Computers, each day witnesses a slew of new concepts and products become obsolete by each passing moment. This galloping pace of technological evolution has a direct bearing on practical applications, making it mandatory for today's engineers to keep abreast of the latest developments.... [tags: computers, education, technology]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Statement of purpose When I was ten my uncle from USA gifted me and my sister an expensive remote controlled Puppy. Like all the gifts that were given to both of us, it didn’t last for long. We both wanted it for ourselves. But it was a different scenario then, I had felt guilt and the strong urge to do something about the damaged toy at the same time. I opened the RC puppy with the necessary tools and there I was baffled by what I saw, a small green board with holes and small things that I then couldn’t comprehend.... [tags: electronics, education, engineering]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- As I write this statement of purpose, I look back at my journey of a student who came from a very humble background and with hard work and sincerity towards academics he could pave his way to becoming a part of state’s top engineering college. My winding journey has generated an ample amount of confidence in me and today I stand firm with open arms to embrace the further challenges, both, personal as well as professional. In last three years of engineering I have developed a great amount of respect and conviction for my field- computer science and the way it has transformed the life of people.... [tags: engineering, computers, education]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- Completing 4 years of undergraduate studies in mechanical engineering and 30 months of work experience in semiconductor equipment manufacturing sector have given me a lot to learn. I have experienced that role of a mechanical engineer demands much more in depth knowledge of the field. Having worked with great minds in mechanical engineering, I have felt great urge towards pursuing my graduate study so that I can discuss the ideas with same level of knowledge. In every student’s life, graduate study is the crucial point and I want to make sure that I learn as much as possible by pursuing my graduate study.... [tags: mechanical engineering, education]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Health Care is a Right Not a Privilege – Jan Spence, Kimberley Clark Foundation. Regrettably the above slogan perfectly suits the present condition of healthcare in my country. An endeavor to bring about a change is the prime motive for me in aspiring to be a Public Health Professional. In present time the world faces a lot of changes in healthcare systems. In my home country India lot of conversions are happening. The changes varies from eliminating chronic epidemic disease, removing infectious diseases, nutritional deficiencies, insecure pregnancies.... [tags: health care, education, dentist]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Who am I. I question this myself on a regular basis. I would really like to know because as I grow and learn more and more of myself it always seems like there is so much more that remains to be discovered. I have made a lot of poor choices that would not help me in my endeavors. Through the thick and thin of my life I always have tried to remain true to being a kind, honest and a good person. The basics that I do know are I am Portuguese I have a mentally ill mother who has suffered a lot and I try to be the best I can be within my controlled limitations.... [tags: Family, Meaning of life, Purpose, Foster care]
1085 words (3.1 pages)
- Statement of Purpose My earliest exposure to economics came from my dad, a logistics manager. The interesting stories he told me from his work stimulated my youthful sense of curiosity and passion on economics. At the same time, I observed the antiquated and ineffective technology they use to make decisions and hoped that one day I could be able to tackle the problems. The first Agricultural Economics class I took at Purdue was Microeconomics for Food and Agribusiness, by Dr. Frank Dooley. His heuristic teaching style and the fabulous content brought me to the world of agricultural economics.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE “Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” --The Shawshank Redemption One might wonder what made me to quote this. Well, this quote ameliorates my attitude towards life. I believe, this platitude which motivates me to strive for excellence and an ambition to be a part of a fast growing technological world have been the principal guiding forces throughout my career.... [tags: computer science, robotics, education]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Background Personal Looking back on the experiences in my life, education weaves itself seamlessly into my journey. In my past, my childhood helped me realize that all students have the ability to succeed, and, my first job in education me realize that I am a really good teacher. In the present, my job has empowered me to feel passionate servicing our students better through public education. In the future I aspire to be a system-level leader that changes preK-12 education in America.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, History of education]
1454 words (4.2 pages)