I am beholden for providing me this fortuity and it is with ample contentment and genuine gratification I indite this statement of purpose. I strongly believe in the adage “There is no substitute for hardwork” which has been and will be my precept in all the aspects of life including academic and professional career. Accomplishing M.S will be an ideal step for my aspiration to augment knowledge in electrical engineering and affiliated fields. I contemplate to pursue my M.S degree at your university which I believe will be a robust substratum for a successful and confronting career as a research professional at a preeminent university lavish with magnificent research facilities and academic enterprise.
With an intact school background I have successfully completed my 10 years of schooling and secured 87.34% in 10th standard. My curiosity and expertise in solving quantitative and analytical problems accompanied me to take mathematics, physics, and chemistry as majors in pre-university education and secured 91.3% in pre-university board examination. Ever since my childhood I have a fascination to know how things around me work. I used to search for the electronic gadgets in home which were in debilitated condition and start working on them.
This passion of mine evoked me towards taking Electronics and Communication Engineering as discipline in my engineering at Vignan University, one of the premier institutes in India. With a vision of having computer knowledge too, to surmount in this embedded electronic world I took Information technology as my undergraduate minor which bolstered me to gain knowledge in fields like Data structures, Database and management systems and Operating Systems. I have worked on...
... middle of paper ...
...versity which has ample resources for research in my fields of interest, I choose to apply for your University. I am determined to take the amenability of my education on my own, so request you for the appropriate assistantship thereupon render an opportunity to prove my ardor and at the same time promote my academic interest.
The opportunity to pursue my graduate studies at University of Texas at San Antonio not only plays a vital role in nurturing my academic career and knowledge but also promotes my overall personality development.
I finally conclude with an assurance that it would be a great privilege for me to do masters in your university and would be looking forward for that great moment.
Kota Siva Rama Krishna
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am beholden for providing me this fortuity and it is with ample contentment and genuine gratification I indite this statement of purpose. I strongly believe in the adage “There is no substitute for hardwork” which has been and will be my precept in all the aspects of life including academic and professional career. Accomplishing M.S will be an ideal step for my aspiration to augment knowledge in electrical engineering and affiliated fields. I contemplate to pursue my M.S degree at your university which I believe will be a robust substratum for a successful and confronting career as a research professional at a preeminent university lavish with magnificent research... [tags: education, internship, goals]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- ... My penchant for Electronic Systems accompanied by an affinity for Physics and Mathematics, have made my choice as a Electronic undergraduate obvious. The enthralling undergraduate journey made me discover many fascinating and imperative virtues of Electrical Engineering. Enamored with the vast domain of this subject I have developed interest in subjects like Elcetronic Devices and Circuits, Electronic Circuit Analysis,Microwave Engineering.Apart from these conventional subjects, courses like Very large scale Integrated Circuits, Embedded Systems , Microprocessors and MicroControllers utterly excited me.... [tags: physics, mathematics, masters]
556 words (1.6 pages)
- My fascination in Electrical Engineering (EE) derived during my old “geek” days in my uncle’s TV repair shop, where to fix problems like heater-cathode short in CRT, failure of a component in the chroma circuit, we had to firstly test signals from different points according to the schematic, or identified the cold solder joints to confirm or rule out the possibilities. For me, the IC boards harbored all kinds of mystery of electronics and the journey to unveil it was a constant fascination: I admired the inherent logic through it and I relished the “eureka” moment at the very end of it.... [tags: knowledge, research, goals]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Qualification: B-Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) I always believed in the fact that we never finish with education as long as we breathe, or to put it in tangible terms, life is one endless school session, a continuous process. I opine that education and training are not only in the long term interest of oneself, but also the overall development of the society. Thus, the dictum of expanding ones know – how through continuous learning and discovery has always enthralled me and is the sole motivating factor which persuades me to thrive for higher education.... [tags: education, learning, factor]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- ... Address the following in your essay: In which specific area do you wish to study. Why should you be admitted into the program. Since my middle school i was fascinated by the laws of physics and its strange behaviour at quantum level compared to macroscopic objects.Quantum physics has always captured my imagination ,by its workings in strange and unimaginable ways.I was very much interested in physics and looked forward to study in more detail.I also wanted to solve practical problems concerning electronics.Since,practically all electronics were based on semiconductor devices,which work on a very small length scales i choose electronics and communication engineering as my undergraduate... [tags: study, program, research]
531 words (1.5 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE “I will respect every one. I will learn from every one. I will observe every one. I believe I can go beyond and will surpass every one. I will consciously shun the attitude of being the second best. I am not here to be a second human being. Nothing will be mine unless I am convinced that it belongs to me. I deserve abundance. I am not going to go in search of abundance but I will make abundance flow into my life”- This is the exhortation give by Mahaatria Raa in his invaluable word “Most and More”.... [tags: career, education, usa]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I believe that as an engineer I should work hard towards shaping a better future for myself as well as a better world for humanity at large. I want to be a part of the technological revolution and contribute to build an operating interface between science and society for optimal use of resources, environment protection, and indeed, to shape our future. This vision drives my aspiration to join Northeastern University for pursuing Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineeering.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1734 words (5 pages)
- Ever since my days in middle school in China, I have dreamed of being an electrical engineer. My father nurtured my copious ideas such as transformer and inductor. Even though I didn’t have too much idea about electrical engineering, I found abundant happiness though work activities that included practical and hand-on problems. During the past three years, I learned a lot concept including semiconductor, electromagnetic and signal at University of Illinois. I have explored ECE widely and eventually found power electronics as my concentration to further my education in graduate school.... [tags: statement of purpose]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- "Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes I would like to introduce myself as Rob Geis. Since my childhood I’ve been inclined to having a practical approach to everything in life and have been greatly supported and encouraged by my parents throughout. Having a house nearer to an airport and watching the planes take-off and land daily from the terrace was the first seed sowed in my heart that made me take up engineering so that I could be as nearer to my passion of aeronautics as possible.... [tags: Statement of Purpose Essays]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- RE: Electrical Lab Report The purpose of this project was to apply the engineering design process to a simple electrical circuit problem. The goal is to design and build a specific electrical circuit. A small breadboard, 25 common resistors, and jumper wires were given to construct a voltage divider. The project requires students to understand Ohm’s Law, Kirchhoff’s Current and Voltage Laws. The project can be broken into two parts. The first part is solving voltage drop and resistance needed to drop that much voltage.... [tags: electrical lab report]
878 words (2.5 pages)