It was in my schooling; I worked on a transformer and built 12volts step down transformer based on coil ratios that I studied in the physics book. On one end there is a small torch light bulb connected to output of transformer and on the input end, there is 230 volts AC power. I eagerly switched on the supply expecting the bulb to glow. But, to my dismay, all home appliances went off. Fortunately, it was the fuse at power meter that was blown. And, I didn’t get why the experiment, I built based on the theory in my book, ended in chaos.
Having joined in RGUKT, university with motto of learn by doing and concept of e-learning, I became the teacher of mine. I resumed my incomplete experiment with much increased coil turns maintaining the same ration as before. This time, it was amazing to find how the same theory on transformer led to a successful result. What I learnt in my schooling, in fact, is fundamentally same as I studied now. However, as leve...
... middle of paper ...
...ogically advanced country, U.S.A can ensure that the journey in the pursuit of knowledge will neither be deterred nor end.
I believe the choice of research is due my ambition in ``being the part of people who bring about the revolutionary changes, rather remaining as individual using these technologies.” Arizona provides me the best opportunity...................
My contribution towards the field:
In conclusion, I would like to reiterate that I possess the background, the ability and the motivation to make a significant contribution to Computer Engineering and to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This is testified by my excellent academic record from school through my undergraduate years, where I am at number 4 of my department. My minor degree and good programming skills makes me strong competitor and well deserved to the MS programme. I look forward to joining the Department.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes I would like to introduce myself as Rob Geis. Since my childhood I’ve been inclined to having a practical approach to everything in life and have been greatly supported and encouraged by my parents throughout. Having a house nearer to an airport and watching the planes take-off and land daily from the terrace was the first seed sowed in my heart that made me take up engineering so that I could be as nearer to my passion of aeronautics as possible.... [tags: Statement of Purpose Essays]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- Real knowledge, like everything else of the highest value, is not to be obtained easily. It must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and, more than all, it must be prayed for” - Thomas Arnold It’s quite true that the real knowledge cannot be acquired in an easier way instead we need to strive hard and even face many hardships in order to obtain a wide range of knowledge. Obtaining the knowledge is not just the fact to be considered but we also needed to gain the knowledge in our field of interest which fetches a lot in studies as well as for building up a healthy career.... [tags: experience, internship]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Statement of purpose “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” I would like to start by going back to the initial days of Engineering where I was not sure about doing Engineering but as the days passed I started realizing the step that I took could not have been better .I was fascinated by the laboratories and field work of Civil Engineering and my interest for the subject started growing .Moreover, I had always had to believe that education which cannot help in the growth of the society is of no value which ensured my step of doing my under graduation in Civil Engineering .... [tags: Civil Engineering, Construction]
600 words (1.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am at the determining stage wherein I have to decide what I would be doing to make better my walk of life. I have a great urge towards pragmatic industrial work environment and therefore I wish to pursue graduation study. I pen down this statement of purpose to describe my educational background and career objectives that motivated me to pursue under graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Right from the age of 6years i.e.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
829 words (2.4 pages)
- As a school going kid, I used to wonder what may be the driving force of movement in daily life, so I approached my dad. He simply replied food and the energy derived from it. But as a kid I quiet didn’t understand what actually happens in the process. As years progressed, I developed a keen interest towards science by the magic it is capable of and the logic behind it. I eventually learnt that the body derived its energy in the form of food from the earthly element, carbon. Although 50% of the body was made of water, it is edible form of carbon that fuels us.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
803 words (2.3 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE PROLOGUE “Knowledge, experience and the quality education are the best accomplishment in the race of life” is the statement in which I strongly believe and I forever yearn to have that. What is innovative today is obsolete tomorrow. We need to constantly streamline and upgrade our tools and resources. I believe that only an in depth study and an extensive research in my field of interest will help me to achieve my goal. I live in a world of changing times where technology is constantly engineering better lives.... [tags: academics, goals, experience]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE It is after a good deal of self evaluation that I have decided to pursue my self graduate studies in Electrical & Electronics Engineering leading to a doctorate. This is a decision followed naturally after carefully considering my ultimate background, the area of my interest, and my ultimate professional ambition, which is to pursue a research career, either as a teaching faculty member or a R & D department of industry. i have come to terms with the fact that there is an enormous proportion of subject to be assimilated, therefore I want to take up a research oriented course in my career.... [tags: science, research, gitam university]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- As a child, I have always looked up to some of my uncles who were in the oil and gas industry and since then, my career goal has been aimed towards one specific direction. My interest in the industry was further fueled when I came across a 1950’s video on the method used to locate oil deposit and drilling technique to bring the natural resources reserved beneath the earth to the surface. They estimated that our natural resources will be depleted in around 30-40 years time. Now, after over 60 years, we are still rich with it by continuously pushing our boundaries to drill at even deeper oceans.... [tags: education, petroleum, degree]
600 words (1.7 pages)
- Statement of Purpose As a child, litterbugs and their negative influence on the appearance of my surroundings always annoyed me. The teaching method in my playschool motivated my interest on nature through a combination of self-directed activities and my own natural inner guidance. As my knowledge advanced over the years, I acquired a high level of critical thinking skills and creativity and often surprised my teachers by suggesting creative solutions to problems. Around age fourteen, I got more serious in civil and environmental engineering since society’s ignorance toward environment in my country was always one of my concerns.... [tags: environment, engineering, education]
649 words (1.9 pages)
- Statement of Purpose By virtue of the constant and incessant research and development being carried out in the field of computers, this technology, having pervaded every domain known to man, is effectuating tremendous progress and advancement even as I frame this statement. My undergraduate study in the field, certainly served to provide me with a keen appreciation for its remarkable reach and while each subfield that I explored provided me with a different perspective and furthered my fascination with this realm of science, it was the curriculum courses in Database Management Systems, Data Structures and Algorithm, and Information Technology for Management of Enterprise that most excited me... [tags: engineering, technology, education]
845 words (2.4 pages)