Computers in technological development demand more efficient networking. In a very short period it has changed the way we have looked at things since centuries. It is one industry that is going to shape our future for centuries to come Coming from a background of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I have developed an interest to probe into the area of Networking and Computer Networks. Hence I wish to do Masters in Computer Science (CS) as my major.
My interest in Computers dates back to early days of my high school. The field of CS has always fascinated me. The reason for choosing CS stream was not a hasty decision. My interest started developing in the early stage of my life, when I studied about the invention of computers. The transformation from the large size to small palmtops enticed me to know about the factors responsible for making computers, also the electronic gadgets so small. I was quite impressed after seeing a small chip for the first time in my school days, especially after I learnt that it contained more than 1000 transistors, “integrated circuits”.
I did my schooling from Merry Land High School, in an idyllic atmosphere where I gradually flourished as a versatile person. Then I joined Vision Pu College, where I explored extracurricular activities other than academics; which helped me evolve as an extrovert child. This encouragement and involvement helped me to have an open and a positive attitude in life. I actively participated in Inter School Soccer Competitions.
My fascination towards Electronics N Communication basically developed in the 12th when I took part in a science exhibition. I was then fascinated with the complexities of different structures and their working. The i...
... middle of paper ...
... challenging education. It has been my long cherished dream to become a researcher and eventually come out as a good Computer Science engineer, equipped enough to contribute to the larger community. To gain expertise, I wish to undertake my graduate study at your prestigious University. I feel invigorated looking at the program offered at your university, the way it is taught and several research options provided that enable a student to gain knowledge on the program to its fullest.
I am aware of the kind of dedication, perseverance and resolve I need to have for undertaking my graduate studies. I am confident that given the opportunity, I would perform to the best of my abilities and seek to acquire skills that will help me achieve my goals and contribute towards research endeavours. It would indeed be a great pleasure and honour to study at your university
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Computer Science was a logical culmination of my fascination for computers. Having done four year course in computer science and engineering, I would like to fortify my skills with the help of a master’s degree, which will equip me with the up-to-date tools and knowledge that are the need of the hour. My long term aim of securing a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as software professionals, possessing competent technical skills can be achieved with the help of a master’s degree, that has hands on experience in real time applications accompanied by in-depth knowledge of the subject.... [tags: computer science, education]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Computers in technological development demand more efficient networking. In a very short period it has changed the way we have looked at things since centuries. It is one industry that is going to shape our future for centuries to come Coming from a background of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I have developed an interest to probe into the area of Networking and Computer Networks. Hence I wish to do Masters in Computer Science (CS) as my major. My interest in Computers dates back to early days of my high school.... [tags: education, electronics, skills]
644 words (1.8 pages)
- ... This performance helped me in getting admission into CVR College of Engineering, for my undergraduate program which is one among the top 10 colleges under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. It was pure joy to learn how the Boolean logic makes computers work. In my undergraduate study I had taken up courses on Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Data Structures, JAVA, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Database Management, Web Technology and Mobile Application Development.... [tags: technology, academics, experience]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- ... In my second year at BITS Pilani, I participated in Eloquence, a National Technical Festival organized by the Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi , where I gave a talk on “Security Policy Management for Mobile Codes”. I presented a design of a new role based dynamic security policy for mobile codes that can executed on the remote hosts as well as within a browser, inside a trusted network. The study of complicacies of security hazards posed by mobile codes, like hostile java applets and the way Java Runtime environment handles this was really fascinating.... [tags: career, education, experience]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- I wish to provide insight into my personality, my achievements, both academic and co-curricular, my vision as well as my motivation to join M.S Degree program in Computer Science and Engineering at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. I am sure that the distinguished faculty and excellent facilities in the graduation program at the University at Buffalo are ideally suited to my professional goals. With great research areas at the UB including Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Augmentative Technology for the Handicapped and Theory of Algorithms among many others, I will work really hard to contribute to those research areas.... [tags: achievements, education, mathematics]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP) Major: Master of Science in Computer Science (MS in Computer Science) When I was 13 years old my father presented a personal computer as a birthday gift to me. Having seen the profound impact which personal computers have made and witnessed its prolific growth right from my childhood, it has been a great fascination for me to study computers and related technologies. This childhood fascination made me opt for Computer Science as mainstream diploma subject. With invigorating enthusiasm throughout the course duration, I completed my diploma with a good percentage.... [tags: technology, education, qualifications]
701 words (2 pages)
- ... I pursued my 12th grade CBSE Intermediate Board Exam securing 98% marks in Computer Science and 92% in Mathematics. My interest in Computer Science grew way back in school days and I began to expand my skills in programming and development. My interest and passion towards Mathematics and Computer science, particularly programming, gained me an undergraduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering, in one of the most reputed colleges in India - College of Engineering Trivandrum. In the early years of my undergraduate studies spanning 4 years, I gained in depth knowledge of the basic programming languages C, C++ and Java.... [tags: India, engineering, research]
639 words (1.8 pages)
- This adage resonates with my belief in always trying to be singular in identifying and pursuing my endeavor, I have accorded equal attention to the journey towards the goals and the eventual destination. I believe it is vital to enjoy the journey just as much as it is imperative to focus on the destination. As a so called “Y generation” kid I was initially confined with my thought of technology around only computers- nothing beats the feeling of turning on a brand new computer- be it a laptop or desktop.... [tags: curiousity, experience, academics]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Innovation and Perfection is what I think about all the time and this thought urges me to earn a Master’s degree. I got introduced to the field of Computers via Games. But, I started to see something beyond games, I realized they are software. Well-built software will help solve many complex real world problems with ease. This multiplied my curiosity and made me focus on the field of Computer Science. My thirst for quality and standards kept me on the run searching for knowledge. I strongly believe that doing a Master’s degree will help me stay updated and achieve my dream of becoming a master in the field.... [tags: experience, programming, education]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- I, Likhitha, have been fascinated by the advancements in technology and innovations. Since my schooling, I have been inclined towards problem solving; this made me to opt for sciences – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in my high school education. Gradually I was introduced to one of the most ingenious human innovations: the computer. Soon I was attracted to the fact that it has a major role to play in the contemporary world. My interest in them propelled me to learn language packages like C, C++, J2SE and advanced Java, and also take up the courses on Oracle, MySQL, HTML and MATLAB.... [tags: education, goals, research]
720 words (2.1 pages)