After some consideration, we finally came up to use sport shoes as our favorite products. Sport shoes attracted us because they have stable and high demand market, high responsiveness, and can be used primarily for everyday activities. Individuals are likely to buy shoes as fashion continues to develop to not look outdated. There are many individuals even spend much money to obtain shoes they like. Also, sport shoes are superior in term of exchange flow as many sport shoes are relatively affordable and easy to be returnable. Hence, as sport shoes can be used by many people for any kind of activities regardless their age, social, and economic condition, sport shoes ' demand is likely to increase from time to time.
Sport shoes are one kind product that can relatively guarantee many profitable business opportunities. To build a successful business in sport shoes, the most important key success that we need to conduct is that need to determine a theme which can attract many customers. We can either use our own concept or work with other people to design the appropriate theme. Secondly, we have to set appropriate distribution center where there are many population with many demand. Allocating distribution centers in appropriate plac...
... middle of paper ...
...sport shoes, strategical allocation of distribution centers and efficiency of manufacturing process are the two most substantial factors in determining success in this shoe business . Following the success of many outstanding shoe companies in Asia such as Nike, Adidas, and Reebok, our shoe company will focus the manufacturing process in Vietnam due to lower tariff, raw materials, labor wages, other and presentation distribution factor. Furthermore, considering population distribution in the U.S. and market targets, our company management decided to allocate three distribution centers located in Oklahoma City for (Mid-Region), Fayetteville for east, and Bakersfield for west. Hence, we hope that allocating these supplier and distribution centers in these specific areas can fulfill all our shoe-company demand and achieve high-market target both now and in the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ASICS is a sports enthusiast company which was founded in 1949, that specializes in athletic gear. The company is known internationally for its research and development for athletic gear, most notability their running shoe. ASICS motivation when developing their line of running shoes is built around the idea of incorporating technological advances, that allow the runner to perform at their full potential and possibly even push beyond their limits. This approach is very important to ASICS because they believe that this meets their mission in bringing harmony and balance to the body and soul.... [tags: Sports, Shoes, Athletics ]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- The Benefits of Running Barefoot The year was 1960 in Rome, Italy, and Abebe Bikila, a complete unknown, had just crossed the Olympic Marathon finish line. That day he became the first black African to ever win a gold medal in the Olympics, breaking the marathon record by a full eight minutes. What was most astonishing about this man. He ran the entire race barefoot, over roads and slick cobblestones in the searing heat. After the race, he was swarmed with questions. What was his background. What was his training plan.... [tags: Olympic Marathon, Sports, Running, Shoes]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Dr. Seuss talks about, “oh how many feet you meet” in his book Foot Book. With so many feet and uses for them, humans developed ways to protect their feet with the idea of shoes. When people first started wearing shoes, they were worn for more practical uses than they are today. One man, Joshua Mueller, holds the record for the most pairs of converse shoes owned at 1,546 pairs (“Largest Collection of Converse Shoes”); now that is something to talk about. The world of shoes is ever changing, not only in style, but in many other ways.... [tags: History of Shoes]
1825 words (5.2 pages)
- Nike is first created by Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman in 1964, to provide athletes with better shoes. The first year sales of their company totaled around $8,000, and now it is already one of the biggest sport companies in the world. Nike is called the legend of marketing communications. In the next part, I will analyze the marketing communications campaign of Nike football shoes, and explore how Nike put the marketing communication process model into practice. 1. Align with marketing objectives The first football shoes are produced in 1950s by Adidas.... [tags: football shoes, nike. adidas, soccer]
1821 words (5.2 pages)
- Shoes have been worn for many centuries and evolved over time. They serve the purpose of protecting and providing comfort for people’s feet. They also have benefited people in the fashion and sports industry through the many different types of shoes that people wear. Shoes are for covering of the foot. Some are made out of leather, mud, wood, and other available materials that were available at the time. Prehistoric shoes had sturdy bottom and sometimes didn’t reach above the ankle (Prehistoric the iceman cometh).... [tags: Protection, Comfort, Foot Covering, History]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- Gender Equality in Sports “All men are created equal” is a quote by Thomas Jefferson stated in the Declaration of Independence that has traveled through many centuries and is still memorable today. What this phrase is missing is equal rights for women as well as men. Since this quote was written, times have changed drastically and women have acquired these rights. Although many people see the equality of men and women in today’s era, one place that it is not present is in the sports world. Men and women have very different roles and expectations in the sports world.... [tags: Gender Equality, Schools, Sports]
1609 words (4.6 pages)
- ... As mentioned above, the company only manufactured two kinds of shoes for the 8 sizes- Sport shoes or Sneakers. Since, Puff Shoes was more of a B2B company which manufactured for other footwear companies, it had its own transportation unit and hired transport services to dispatch the manufactured products to the address of the buyer company anywhere in India for a dynamically prescribed fee. Executive Summary Main objective of this case study is to optimize the functioning of the Puff Shoes manufacturing unit with the objective of maximizing profit through the optimal order and resource allocation to the three production units (machines) while ensuring that the demand is met in... [tags: outsourcing, profit, protect, footwear]
1763 words (5 pages)
- Most people in the world gratefully have the chance to make their own choices and decisions every day. One of those choices and decisions that they make is what they are going to put on their feet for the day. Unknowingly the decision of what type of shoe a person wears for a specific day will affect their entire day. There are also many factors that contribute to what type or style of shoes a person buys or wears such as economic status, design, usefulness, and popularity. As of today, there are various types of shoes which are sandals, heels, boots and athletic and casual shoes.... [tags: Shoe, Footwear, Foot, Flip-flops]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Shoes has been warn for many centuries and evolved over time and serve the purpose of protecting and providing comfort for people’s feet and also they have benefited people in the fashion and sports industry through the many different types of shoes that people wear. Shoes are for covering of the foot some are made out of leather they use to be made out of mud, wood, and other available materials they could find. It has an sturdy bottom and sometimes doesn’t reach above the ankle. 40,000 BC was the first year of clear evidence of foot covering in the ice age period of life.... [tags: feet, industry, technology]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- The main purpose of advertising is to sell a product or service to the consumer market. Advertising uses many different types of appeal and a number of media to achieve a variety of goals. Advertising is the most effective means to get the word out about products, services, events, charities, and just about anything else that one can think of. Where would sports be today without advertising. Advertising in sports has helped the sports world grow into one of the most profitable industries in the world.... [tags: Sports Marketing essays research papers]
776 words (2.2 pages)