The Gross Domestic Product known as GDP for Spain has increased over the past couple years, it being $1.544 trillion in 2013 to $1.615 trillion in 2015 and having a 3.2 % GDP growth rate in 2015. For GDP per person Spain landed in the 54th place in the country comparison to the world. Spain has had an increase as well not the biggest increase, in 2013 it was $33,100 and in 2015 it was $34,800. As for Pakistan, its GDP has also had an increase over recent years starting them at $ 858.5 billion in 2013 to $ 931 billion in 2015. This data places Pakistan in the 27th place in the country comparison to the world and its GDP growth rate being 4.2% in 2015. Also, its GDP per person shows an increase but not as much over the years this bring Pakistan to the 170th place in the world.
CPI in Spain has increased and decreased over the years with the highest being 104.55 and the lowest 1.83, for this year 2016 its CPI was reported to be 102.94. Inflation has decreased in 2014 its inflation was -0.1 % and in 2015 -0.5%. Fo...
... middle of paper ...
...ple they have Respol which is known for the leading competitors for motorbike racing championships. Its second largest company is Compañía Española de Petróleos also known as CEPSA a multinational oil and gas company which operates in many other countries. The third largest company is Mercadona a Spanish supermarket more than 1,500 Mercadona supermarkets in total are open. Also, another company is called Endesa which is the largest electricity utility company in Spain and there are more large corporations in Spain to be named. Pakistan’s largest corporations are Fauji Fertiliser which is a fertilizer company and is the leading company in Pakistan. Another would be Millat Tractors Company a manufacturer of tractors in Pakistan. And the oilfields in Pakistan are the leading company for oil and gas exploration and production even though it’s not the Pakistan State Oil.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Poetry by Robert Creeley: Similarities and Differences Robert Creeley, a famous American poet, lived from 1926 to 2005. Creeley was normally associated as a Black Mountain poet because that is where he taught, and spent most of his career. Throughout his life, Creeley wrote many different pieces of poetry. Four great poems by Robert Creeley are, “For Love”, “Oh No”, “The Mirror”, and “The Rain”. The poem “For Love”,was written by Creeley for his wife. In this poem Creeley explains, the love someone has for another person, and how complicated it is making his life because the person doesn’t know how to explain their love.... [tags: Poetry, Meaning of life, Difference]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- Everyone in their life at some point has watched a movie. A lot of movies that get produced today are very similar. They can also be very different. The two movies that are in question about their similarities and differences is Interstellar and Inception. Although they bear some major differences, the similarities between the two movies are clear. Interstellar and Inception both deal with very different concepts. Interstellar is mostly set in space and it entertains the idea that the earth is dying and human life needs to be sustained on another planet.... [tags: Film, Difference, Protagonist, Antagonist]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Christianity and Islam are two religions that grew from the same central idea of one divine being; they also originate from Jerusalem. However, the two religions bear great disparity but they also hold a few similarities. Both Islam and Christianity believe in Abraham as the forefather of both religions; they believe Him to be the founder of the two religions. The two religions have a holy book; Islam uses the Quran while Christians use the bible. Even though the two books do not bear the same teachings they are considered sacred in both religions.... [tags: religious beliefs and practices]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- ... The position of Jesus in Christianity, however, is different from that of the one he holds in Islam. An example is that of prophecy. As much as both religions believe in the messengers of God, some are given more importance than others. In Christianity, Jesus is believed to be the son of God, and therefore given more importance than Moses, but in Islam, Jesus is simply another prophet. An important prophet, yes, but not one that was loved more by Allah than Muhammad. In Christianity, it is also believed that Jesus is the light or the way which leads people to the right path.... [tags: belief, teachings, rituals, practices, word]
1238 words (3.5 pages)
- Spanish Culture For my final paper, I will be discussing the culture of Spain. People that live in Spain are referred to as Spaniards. For the most part, the Spanish culture speak Spanish and might have some knowledge in the English language as well. The population of Spain is estimated to be around 47 million (“Spain” paragraph 1). The main two ethnicities/races of Spain include the composite of Mediterranean and Nordic types. Spaniards are guaranteed the freedom of religion; however, the majority of Spaniards are Catholic.... [tags: United States, Spanish language, Spain]
1451 words (4.1 pages)
- Beowulf the Movie and Angelo Saxon differences and simularities There are numerous similitudes and contrasts between Beowulf the motion picture which was made in the year 2007, and the poem by an obscure Angelo Saxon poet. A large portion of the likenesses and contrasts are clear. The poem was changed into a motion picture and was more advanced and simpler to see then the epic poem itself. The movie happens to be more modern and gives the audience a better understanding of Beowulf and what happened during his life.... [tags: Beowulf, Grendel, Hroðgar, Heorot]
874 words (2.5 pages)
- Vampire’s Similarities/Differences Dracula is the first novel about vampires, but it is not the last. Over the years, vampires have changed. Their characteristics have changed as far as the way the vampires act. What the vampires can eat. What are the vampires are afraid of. How the vampires look to humans. Also, their strengths, weaknesses and how the vampires can be killed . All of the shows are very interesting when you watch them and the books are too. All of these characteristics are different and somewhat the same in today 's vampires in these novels/ movie/ tv shows.... [tags: Vampire, Dracula, Undead, Novel]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction In this report, Tourist Australia, a service organisation in the field of tourism was chosen. Spain has been identified as a potential target for Tourist Australia’s global operations. Hence, research into the factors related to the political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, and technological environment of Spain were conducted. This was combined with a SWOT analysis of Tourist Australia to make the appropriate recommendations. This report is the compilation of the steps above and is aimed at assisting the Senior Management team of Tourist Australia on the feasibility of Spain as a possible location for global operations.... [tags: Spain Tourism]
1861 words (5.3 pages)
- Differences and Similarities: Apollo and Dionysus In Greek Mythology a rivalry always occurs between certain Gods and Goddesses. In the case of Apollo and Dionysus there is no exception. They are half brothers, both sons of Zues and they compete just as most brothers do. Though the two Greek Gods, Apollo and Dionysus, were actually very similar in some ways, they severely contrasted in others. Dionysus, son of Zues and Semele and Apollo, son of Zues and Leto, both were born under strange conditions.... [tags: Greek Mythology Compare Contrast Essays Papers]
512 words (1.5 pages)
- Spain or also known as the kingdom of Spain is a beautiful country with a very alluring geography, history, culture, economy, missionary effort, and state capitol. Since Spain is such a large country it is packed full of information to research about. Spain is also the origin of many holidays and practices. Just because Spain is a foreign country doesn’t mean it can’t be interesting to others. Geography Spain is a beautiful country with astonishing landmarks and geographic information.... [tags: Spain's Economy, Politics, Culture]
848 words (2.4 pages)