C3J Solutions would like to thank Northeastern Health Services, Inc. (NHS) for the opportunity to submit a proposal for the NHS internet connection project. Following is our proposal for an Internet connection that will meet the NHS business objective.
NHS is a Maine-based health services company who accommodates underserved patients in rural parts of the state. Recently, the NHS decided to expand services by adding branch offices in towns near the Canadian border to:
· Provide state-of-the-art health services to patients by offering medical imaging services with rapid diagnoses.
Northeastern Health Services plans to accomplish this by partnering with a medical analysis unit in New York. Accordingly, large medical image files (patient data) will be transmitted between destinations via fast Internet connection. To put it briefly, the NHS is expanding services to provide top notch health care services by partnering with regional hospitals to diagnose patients. But first, several obstacles must be addressed to meet the objective; most importantly, selecting the best internet connection for the job.
Health care companies are increasingly relying on networked information systems to share patient data and records. Therefore, choosing the correct internet access technology is key to any company who wants to be competitive in this environment. Fortunately for NHS, there are several internet access options available for this project; these include DSL, cable, T1, cellular, and satellite internet.
As noted in the RFP, Northeastern Health Services has access to cable, DSL, cellular, and satellite services; still, the following factors must be weig...
... middle of paper ...
...isticated solutions that can be complex; however, the NHS is a good candidate for these technologies.
C3J is confident the NHS is prepared to use these technologies, considering the healthcare industry is already adopting these technologies as it moves to digital records and networked information systems. Cutting edge medical technologies also compel the healthcare industry to be technically savvy. Collectively, healthcare professionals tend to be educated and comfortable using current technologies.
To sum it up, C3J Solutions is confident a cable business internet solution will help Northeastern Health Services provide state-of-the-art health services to patients. First, cable internet meets the specifications to rapidly send medical images between destination sites. In order to accomplish this, NHS will have to purchase a business account from a service provider.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- IPv4 The purpose of this paper is to present a proposal to implement Internet Protocol version four (IPv4) also known as Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) structure as our primary means of communication within our network infrastructure. We are currently using a legacy mainframe system that limits are current means of network connectivity with other evolving network systems and it is in our best interest that we look into the future as well as keep up with changing times as Information Technicians.... [tags: Transmission Control Protocol]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- NCE Informational System Proposal Summary Introduction The following proposal summary has been prepared by the Information Technology (IT) team describing a new information system required by our Advanced Services Network Consulting Engineers (NCEs). The information provided has been summarized and is intended to provide an overview of the proposed project. Executive Summary Within our organization we have a group of Network Consulting Engineers (NCEs) that provide Planning, Design, Implementation, and Operational (PDIO) services to contracted enterprise and service provider clients.... [tags: Business Network Consulting IT Essays]
2502 words (7.1 pages)
- Did you know that many children as well as adults cannot read. Statistics show that if they have the resources they need that reading can be enhanced. For my senior project I plan to do an extensive book drive for educators to assist children as well as adults still in school learn to read by providing proper books for daycares, elementary schools and adult learning centers to use. After receiving authorization from the following facilities, I will set up boxes and bins at places such as Publix, different public schools, and my parent’s work.... [tags: Project Proposal]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Executive Summary Summary and Conclusions The proposed 3M mining project would provide measurable benefits to the Shasta County economy. It would also provide much needed revenue to Shasta County, as well as its incorporated cities, and schools. Economic activity would be enhanced through expenditures for construction, maintenance, fees, taxes, capital expenditures, and general day to day operations. Spending by the mine during construction will give a large one time boost to the Shasta County economy, and annual operation costs will provided economic and fiscal impact far into the future.... [tags: Project Proposal]
1441 words (4.1 pages)
- 1. What information is typically included in an initial IT project request. In a project charter. An initial IT project request includes the objectives and scope of the project, and the inputs/outputs involved in the project. Brown, DeHayes, Hoffer, Martin, and Perkins (2012) also state that “economic feasibility, operational feasibility, and technical feasibility” (p. 415) are included. By establishing these items cost/benefits can be measured, impact of the project and support and risks for the project can be identified.... [tags: Project management, Management, Project]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- Section 1. Project Identification Project Proposal for Hills Hats workload issue By Ella Smuts-Kennedy, Emma Young and Oriana Warnock For Weltec, dated 21 December 2016 Section 2. Introduction/Background Hills Hats, located at 30 Fitzherbert Street, Petone, Lower Hutt, manufactures and sells fabric, leather and oilskin hats and berets for fashion, formal, outdoor and uniform wear. Chas Hill opened the original NZ hat factory in 1875 since when demand for all varieties of hats has significantly increased, such that this year the factory has been full-on completing orders for domestic and international markets (Hills Hats, n.d.).... [tags: Project management, Management, Team]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- Capstone Proposal Summary Many consumers and small businesses use wireless (Wi-Fi) networks to enable their laptops and other wireless devices to access the Internet. Wi-Fi networks generally include a wireless “router” connected to a broadband Internet service via a modem that is attached to the cable or telephone network. Sometimes the wireless router and the modem are integrated into one device. While Wi-Fi networks provide many benefits, an unprotected network can result in unauthorized use and potential harm unless certain steps are taken.... [tags: Wireless access point, Wi-Fi, Wireless]
2749 words (7.9 pages)
- Senior Project Project Proposal Table of Contents: Executive Summary.........1 Introduction.........2 Project Operation.........7 Project Scheduling (Gannt Chart) ......11 Bill of Materials.......13 Future Use and Expansion.......14 Hardware Schematics.........15 Hardware and Software Block Diagrams..........18 Bibliography..................20 Executive Summary: Objective: The objective of our senior project is to develop portable lab equipment and software interface for first year college students.... [tags: Project Proposals]
1896 words (5.4 pages)
- Project Charter “Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind” a famous quote about our goal by Seneca. It is a metaphor about the achievement goal and objectives by good planning skills. One has to plan for what one wants to achieve and where one wants to go. One of the most important things is to have good planning, before taking any project the first think you should do is to create project plan. Planning can be defined as preparing a sequence of action to achieve specific goals and objectives.... [tags: Project Proposal]
890 words (2.5 pages)
- Project Proposal INTRODUCTION Topic and Purpose This proposal identifies the need for a document, which will propose and develop reasons why a for-profit transportation service for Kent should be perused. This service should be considered because of the recent parking and commuting problems both on and off campus. There have been many reasons why on-campus parking has become difficult in recent years. Increased student enrollment at Kent State University has posed many problems. The parking lots cannot facilitate the growing need for vehicle parking.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
556 words (1.6 pages)