Customers are interested to book hoardings without facing any difficulties. The information is gathered through the trivial process which is obvious not enough to manage. To provide such relaxation to customers we develop application to book hoardings of the particular agent online with prior confirmation. Customer and Agent need to register on to application and after that further process can be carried out. The company/agent should post any of his hoarding online for booking purpose. Customer can book any of the hoarding without any time barrier for that he have to give his choices according to some criteria and from these hoardings are fetched and display to him. After that he give more details at the time of booking and from that agent have the right to accept or reject the request via confirming availability of that hoarding during mentioned period. Once booking was confirmed by agent customer have to further payment for it
Hence we are creating the whole booking procedure online through our software “Book My Hoarding”. Automated selection of the hoardings for the display to client according to the criteria set by him on filter tab. Agent can view students personal information as well as area of interest by just clicking on their name similarly students can also view company details uploaded on the site. Automated mail notification of payment receipt is send to the customers. For any query regarding booking or any other related to hoarding customer can send message to agent and getting related reply by agent by using chatting facility. In the end when customer host hoardings for his advertisement for some time duration and from that experience he can give feedba...
... middle of paper ...
...ication which is used by the customers to interact with the agents.
3.8 Purchased Components
The System Administrator will need to purchase the license for Apache Server. Mostly it is available with Windows Environment. So the system need not purchase any licensing products.
3.9.1 User Interfaces
The user-interface of the system shall be designed as shown in the user-interface prototypes.
3.9.2 Hardware Interfaces
The existing Local Area Network (LAN) will be used for collecting data from the users.
3.9.3 Software Interfaces
A firewall will be used with the server to prevent unauthorized access to the system.
3.9.4 Communications Interfaces
The Book My Hoarding will be connected to the Android Runtime.
3.10 Applicable Standards
The ISO/IEC 6592 guidelines for the documentation of android based application systems will be followed.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The business requirements are input into the development of the user level requirements. Based on that effort, we may discover gaps in our business requirements that result in their further refinement. We can then use the information we gain from refining the business requirements for further update of the user level requirements. The business and user level requirements then feed into the definition of the product level requirements. This may lead to further refinement of the business and user level requirements.... [tags: requirements, process, validation, techniques]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- ... The fourth system requirement can double as a user requirement in that the system needs to be programmed with the information to give warning to staff when there are problems in the records. For an example, a warning may come up if there is a chance that medicine given a patient will have poor interaction with another medicine the patient is on or give a warning that the patient is allergic to the medicine. Functional and nonfunctional requirements are included in the SRS, functional describes what the system should do and nonfunctional relate to reliability, response time, and store occupancy.... [tags: Mental Health Care-Patient Management System]
1759 words (5 pages)
- Software Requirements Specification 1. Introduction 1.1 Purpose This document is a definition of software requirements to develop an automated night class enrolment system and flexible query database required by St.John’s Central College. This document will present the functional, non-functional, and design constraint requirements for the system to be developed. Use case models and descriptions are included along with class diagrams to help model and specify the functional requirements and specifications of the system.... [tags: essays research papers]
1275 words (3.6 pages)
- ... It takes longer to fix the issues, than it would have taken to write the SRS in the beginning.” Diverse Audience There is a recommended standard for the SRS: 830-1998 – IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications. This has to be purchased for $111, providing “The content and qualities of a good software requirements specification (SRS) are described, and several sample SRS outlines are presented” (“IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications" ).... [tags: computer software engineering]
1174 words (3.4 pages)
- Software architecture represents a common abstraction of a system that most if not all of the system 's stakeholders can use as a basis for mutual understanding, negotiation, consensus, and communication [2,12]. According to Microsoft’s definition “software architecture is the process of defining a structured solution that meets all of the technical and operational requirements, while optimizing common quality attributes such as performance, security, and manageability. It involves a series of decisions based on a wide range of factors, and each of these decisions can have considerable impact on the quality, performance, maintainability, and overall success of the application .... [tags: Software engineering, Requirements analysis]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- Specifications are written instruction concerning project requirements. The specification is one of the contract documents consisting of the written requirements for materials, equipment, construction systems, standards and workmanship for the work, as well as performance of related services. Construction specifications will usually provide a number of lists as well, including the materials that are to be used, where they are to be used, and how much should be used. Construction specifications will also usually provide a time by which the project should be completed or at least finish by the deadline.... [tags: requirements, contractors, specification]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- As more companies that are leading technology are transforming from the traditional waterfall development model to an Agile software methodology, requirements engineering provides a process for software engineers to understand the problems they need to solve (Martin, Newkirk, & Koss, 2014). It is of key importance to understand the customer 's wants and needs before beginning designing or building the computer-based solution, as developing a solution that ignores the customer’s needs provides value to none of the parties involved.... [tags: Requirements analysis, Software requirements]
1478 words (4.2 pages)
- <EDMS > Version: 1.0 Requirements Specification Revision Date: 11-21-2013 Validation File No.: PME-541-RS-1 Signature Page Author Meaning of Signature – Author Signature by the Author indicates to a high degree of assurance that the content of this document is accurate and complete and is compliant with the policies and procedures of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Role Printed Name/Title Signature Date Author / Vendor HARIPRASAD 11-03-2013 Reviewed by Meaning of Signature – Reviewers Signature by the reviewers indicates to a high degree of assurance that they have read, understood, and agree that the sections and content of the document that are pertinent to their functional or tec... [tags: document, policies, procedures]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- A. Content: This chapter emphasizes on acquiring the most important requirements, further dividing the product requirements from project requirements and makes us aware of the several requirements related problems which might occur. Generally, Requirements is a detailed description of the work need to be implemented to achieve the objectives. Behavior of the system and the environment which is suitable for the system is described by the requirements. Requirements are further generalized for the better understanding into the following types below mentioned.... [tags: Requirements analysis, Requirement]
1051 words (3 pages)
Testing Is A Procedural Guide For Listing The Testing Activities That Should Be Carried Out For The Keyword Query
- CHAPTER 8 TESTING 8.1 Introduction This document is a procedural guide for listing the testing activities that should be carried out for the Keyword query routing project. It describes the software test environment for testing, identifies the tests to be performed, and provides schedules for test activities. 8.2 Purpose of the Document The Purpose and objective is: • Identify all the activities involved in testing, • Resources required executing testing activities and monitoring mechanisms.... [tags: Software testing, Integration testing, Test case]
2018 words (5.8 pages)