The term “social media” refers to online tools for sharing and discussing information. These tools include blogs, microblogs like Twitter, wikis, and social networks such as Facebook and allow users to create and share content – including text, graphics, podcasting, pictures and video etc. These tools allow individuals to interact with one another and build relationships. Social media has become a core marketing tool in just a few years; statistics show nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts; successful businesses are using social media to attract consumers.
I am sure you all know what Angie 's List (www.angieslist.com) works. Angie’s list is also an advertising platform, it’s a paid subscription-supported website, 60% of revenue comes from services provider and the rest comes from subscription fees for people accessing their list of rated contractors. Angie 's List has facilitated many positive experiences for members and listed businesses, is a community where members and local providers can connect. Angie 's List primarily promotes small businesses. The premise is that businesses can be reviewed and rated on an "A" to "F" scale by customers at the local level. Angie 's List members submit reviews about experiences and rate service providers. The more positive reviews a business gets, the higher they will place in a member 's search.
Social media management sy...
... middle of paper ...
... In Google Play IFTTT ratings 4.2 out of 5 Stars.
Socialoomph manages and automates your social media efforts. This tool allows you to set up auto-follows, auto-direct messages, and auto-responders. Boost your social media productivity.
TweetDeck is a social media dashboard application for management of Twitter accounts. This allows you to monitor and manage your Twitter feeds. The user can sort by number of retweets, likes, or replies etc. You can schedule tweets and stay up to date with alerts and notification for new tweets.
6. Sprout Social:
Sprout Social is also a social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence. With Sprout Social user can scheduling and publishing content. Analytics function provides data from blogs and social media websites and which helps businesses make decisions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Market Usage of Social Media for Customer Engagement: A Wells Fargo Case Study Social media is at the core of many marketing plans for corporations in the United States and world-wide. One of these companies at the forefront of social media use is Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (Wells Fargo). The ability to directly contact customers and potential customers in a real time online environment is crucial to the bank / customer conversation and reinforcing the company’s place in a customer’s mind as the entity that they want to do business with (Wells Fargo Bank, 2014).... [tags: Social Media, Marketing Plans, Corporations]
1855 words (5.3 pages)
- Zappos, is an online retailer that combines shoes and social media remarkably well. The company is one of the earliest adopter of social media for marketing purposes and it has certainly taken a leadership position. Social media is a core part of Zappos’s business strategy, and they utilize this by using Twitter to collaborate with consumers, employees, vendors and investors. “Scores of blogger, lots of video blogging, and 198 employees on Twitter help keep the company’s profile high and humanize the folks behind the shoe sale” ( (Kirkpatrick, 2008).... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Facebook]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- 4 Ways to Make Sure Your Social Media Content Schedule Works A social media manager managing a company’s social media accounts can very well understand how dynamic it is to manage them. It’s very crucial to keep pace with the changing algorithm updates, and deliver the influential contents which followers can enjoy and find relevant to them and their interest. Also, it’s important to give the most engaging contents to keeping pace with the follower trends and interests. For sure, social media management is quite time consuming, and demands a lot of care and maintenance to ensure that actions remain significant in developing social media platforms, but it’s crucial for the marketers to give t... [tags: Social media, Social network service, Facebook]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- The landscape of marketing has changed drastically over the years, and the biggest change in the last decade has been the emergence of social media and how it’s usage has led firms to completely revamp their marketing strategies, and how they make their marketing decisions. In this paper, I am going to highlight the importance of finance in marketing decisions, how important it is to implement a marketing budget, and analyze the role of social media in marketing and how it also impacts marketing decisions.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social media marketing]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- Technology is everywhere. From the first pot of coffee to setting our alarm clocks for the next day, it permeates every moment of our waking lives and, in many cases, becomes a deeply personal part of our day. Social media has only deepened this link into our personal space, and this fact of modern day life has not been lost on marketing experts. As such, they increasingly target social media to communicate their offerings to the public. As different as this frontier is from the traditional avenues of print, television, and radio, some believe that a different message will work better in social media than in other marketing communication channels.... [tags: marketing/business strategies/tools]
1647 words (4.7 pages)
- Analysis of Marketing Strategies Marketing is a core pillar of an organization and contribute significantly in its prosperity through attaining the laid down targets as well as scope of development. The position of an organization is hugely based on its competitiveness and capacity to capture a significant portion of the market in relation to the prevailing needs of consumers. Interaction of the organization with the consumers and the potential consumer in the market arena is attained through the marketing wing of the organization (Ferrell& Hartline, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Strategies In order for Rudy’s Subs to fulfill their objectives, a concrete strategy for each of their social media platforms has been developed. The strategies that have been put into place are built around reaching the following two objectives: Increase the average number of orders fulfilled in a day from 60 to 100. Maintain an average of 10 online orders a day. In order to properly complete these objectives, Rudy’s Subs must take full advantage of the advertising and marketing potential of their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts.... [tags: Facebook, Social media]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Digital marketing is a growing field that “promotes products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media.” Examples of “advertising mediums that might be used as part of the digital marketing strategy of a business could include promotional efforts made via the Internet, social media, mobile phones and electronic billboards, as well as via digital and television and radio channels” (businessdictionary.com) This method of advertisement makes a digital marketing analyst necessary to help navigate a company through the proper marketing channels.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Marketing research]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- The marketing mix refers to the set of actions, or tactics, that a company uses to promote its brand of products in the market. Price, Product, Promotion and Place, are known as the 4Ps that make up a typical marketing mix. As marketing evolves, there are additional Ps that can also be included in the marketing mix, however, focusing on the 4 core Ps of the marketing mix, price, place, promotion and Product, taking an in-depth look at the aspects of Victoria’s Secret in general and in terms of the selected product.... [tags: Marketing, Pricing, Price, Marketing research]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Considering all the business disciplines available, marketing is usually considered to be probably the least self-critical. Regardless of the every now and then extremely bona fide interest in customer service, Provision of goods and services at costs that are affordable to the populace and implementation of efficient endorsements to push them to purchase merchandise that better fit their needs, wants and requirements, Marketing has not been able since time and memorial to evade the charge that it is morally, socially and ethically fruitless in some aspects.... [tags: Marketing ]
2079 words (5.9 pages)