Social Media Marketing is marketing that focuses on people, not products. The products can be presented by the company with as many qualitative features and promotional tools as possible, but what really matters is the comments and appreciations left by the customers. Social Media Marketing is scary for the marketers as they don’t have control over the content. It does take much time for negative word of mouth to spread in Social Media.
An important aspect of Social Media Marketing is that the Marketer can monitor the content, listen or keep a track of what is being shared on the Social Media Sites in order to improve the offered message and adapt it more to the customers’ needs. Thanks to the Social Media analytics and metrics available, the impact of Social Media on a company’s marketing strategy can be measured and evalua...
... middle of paper ...
... brings about proper customer engagement.
• Brand exposure and awareness: The main benefit acquired by businesses implementing social media strategies represents the increase in brand exposure. Brand exposure occurs when the customer becomes aware of a product, service or advertisement through at least one of their five senses, whether or not they paid attention to it. Thanks to the social media platforms, new brands can establish themselves and foster awareness. For existing brands, social media platforms also raise awareness. The brands’ visibility is increased thanks to their presence on the large variety of social media channels, but also thanks to the word of mouth that is automatically expanded around the brand. Companies can heavily use Social Media Marketing to build their brand’s reputation and enhance their popularity. This is also called online reputation
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Social Media Network Technology Paper The web is no longer a read only product, it now has the ability to be interactive and particpatory. Users are able to interact over the internet with each other with instant messaging and emails and use social networks to share news, videos, and photos with others, bringing people with common interest, opinions, and experiences together and closer. Some of the most popular social networks include Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn. Currently social networks are mostly used to keep in touch with friends, colleagues, peers and family, there are far more benefits, that the social media platform can provide.... [tags: interactive, internet, users]
1325 words (3.8 pages)
- Haylee Sopher Mr. Olson Freshman Comp, 3 October, 2016 The Effects of Social Network on My Life Billions of people around the world are using social media every day. The number will continue to grow as social networking industries continue to expand. It’s safe to say that social networking has taken over a great deal in today’s world. It’s crazy to think that just a decade ago, social networks were just being founded. A lot of people didn’t see the point in social networks coming out, such as Facebook and Twitter until a few years later.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Social network service]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- Authors Paužuolienė3, J., Sander, T., & Sloka, B, conducted a test to see if the social capital theory can be expanded to explain social network sites under consideration of the employment seeking process for Xing as business SNS and Facebook as private SNS. The benefit of social network sites and if people expect advantages from SNS to find employment opportunities is an interesting research question. There are many employers turning to social media sites to complete the hiring for the employment process.... [tags: Social media, Social network service, Sociology]
717 words (2 pages)
- ... FLOWCOMB FlowComb is a network management framework that helps Big Data processing applications, such as Hadoop. It helps those applications in achieving high utilization and low data processing times and also it predicts application network transfers. This is achieved by a centralized decision engine collects data movement information from agents and schedules upcoming ﬂows on paths such that the network does not become congested. Network transfers and software deﬁned networking are detected using domain Knowledge to update the network paths to support these transfers without creating congestion.... [tags: facebook flowcomb, computers]
774 words (2.2 pages)
- Sometimes the best way to see if your business needs help with social media is to get your hands dirt with a social media evaluation. Although you might not be a social media expert...yet, you can still use these questions to see how to improve your presence. 1) See what social media channels your business is already on. Every business, even B2b, should have a Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These are the most popular social networks and having a presence on these channels is necessary for your business 's reputation.... [tags: Social media, Social network service]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- There is a growing concern on conditions of people over using social media. Most of the people are crazy on social media currently. There are some teenagers killed while playing Pokémon GO. Some scientists believe that last 10 years, most of the people waste a lot of time in social media every day. For an example, Aaron lee wasted 29days and 9 hours on Facebook since 2018. It is hard to believe that people spend a lot of time on social media. Many people do not understand the importance of life balanced and what is social media in their life.... [tags: Facebook, Social media, Social network service]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- According to Diamond 2008, social media marketing is marketing that concentrate on people and not products. The company can represent the product through a promotional tool if possible all that really matters is customer’s feedback. Marketers are scared about social media marketing because people provide and control the content posted, therefore negative word of mouth can be said about the brand which can spread worldwide in the twinkle of an eye. Social media does not only help companies and brands expand or create awareness it also influences consumers behavior in terms of gathering information, purchasing decision, opinions, attitude and brand evaluation.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social network service]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- LinkedIn is probably one of the most misunderstood social media platforms out there. When people think social media, they think of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and they automatically think that LinkedIn is the same as all the other platforms. They just create a simple profile, upload a profile picture, and post stuff that that they like. But when nothing results from this approach, many are left confused about what is the best approach to using it. To be clear: LinkedIn is NOT like other social media sites; it is not MySpace wrapped in a new shade of blue.... [tags: Social media, Social network service, LinkedIn]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- The New Media Age has brought about a wealth of technological innovations from the smartphone to online social media platforms. These creations have changed the way many people conduct their daily lives, but it has also changed the way the world faces privacy. New technologies make the spread of information astonishingly easy. As information is more readily available to a vast online audience, there is growing concern for the protection of people’s private information. Yet these technologies offer a number of limitations ranging from ownership of information to the ability to circumnavigate privacy systems that diminish privacy to a mere concept left to be desired, in turn altering the perce... [tags: Social media, Facebook, Social network]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- Social Media Definition What does Social Media mean. “Social media is the collection of online communication channels dedicated to community-based input. Interaction, content sharing, and collaboration, websites and applications dedicated to forum, microblogging, and social networking are among different types of social media.” (Wigmore, 2015) Summary Social networks are now so well organized, as well as so well organized, that there are now a primary top 5 list of social networking sites which are most prevalent and which are consistent from year to year.... [tags: Social media, Social network service, Twitter]
1073 words (3.1 pages)