Based on the information that was presented from the article, several hypotheses can be created after the research has been examined. First hypotheses: Brands that have a strong engagement with various social media creates higher financial rates increase. Second hypotheses: Brands who engaged in social media experience financial success rates. Third hypotheses: Brands that have a strong engagement with various social media experience higher financial success rates compare to other brands that has less engagement with social media. Forth hypotheses: Companies who builds more relationships with its consumers through social media experience higher financial success rates. Fifth hypotheses: Companies with higher engagement with various social media have a higher financial success rates compare to other companies that has less fewer social media and fe...
... middle of paper ...
...arket Development Incorporation, 2015) As a market research, it is important to provide a valid of data and information regarding the results from studies must be provided.
The article Research in Action: When it comes to Social Media Don’t Be A Wallflower, a research was conducted whether a brand social media engagement had any relations with the company’s financial increase. To examine the relations between a financial rate increase as a dependent variable and engagement with social media as an independent variable, an example of hypothesis which is brands who pro-active with social media experience a financial rate increase compare to brands who are least engage with social media. A paired sample t-test can be use as one of the statistical test to create a meaningful hypothesis. However, ethical issues must be considered while conducting a social media research.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Social media proves time and time again that it can be a very successful tool for helping to grow and expand a business, when used correctly. However, there are many limitations to using social media that need to be taken into consideration. One of the limitations is that companies struggle to determine how their social media platforms are generating sales and profits based on their likes and followers. The ability for a company to identify a concrete methodology to evaluate the success of their social media programs is difficult for most companies and even though who had invested time and resources into assessing this key performance indicator still understand that the methodology used is n... [tags: Social media, Marketing, Conversation, Company]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- Social Media- Double-Edged Sword Nowadays, computers and the Internet are developing very fast. Social media is not an exception. Computer users have a lot of choices when they use the social media, and it is becoming a part of people’s life. Some people said the social media is very useful. On the other hand, others claim that these are too many serious problems for people who using it. In my opinion, I strongly agree with both that the social media is not only having advantages, but it also has many disadvantages.... [tags: Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Social media]
716 words (2 pages)
- 2.1 Social Media; Personal Display And Advertising In ‘Clothing as material culture’, Miller discusses the importance of the multiplicity of the wardrobe, one can apply this point to the opportunity micro trends provide for consumers; “Combinations of clothing involve a moment of totalization: of incorporating the diverse threads of [one’s] life within [their] clothing.” (Küchler & Miller 2005). Fast fashion allows for more looks, which allows identity to change and adapt depending on mood and occasion.... [tags: Clothing, Fashion, Social media, Media studies]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Brian Solis the author of Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web once said “Social media spark a revelation that we, the people, have a voice, and through the democratization of content and ideas we can once again unite around common passions, inspire movements, and ignite change” (INSERT CITATION). According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary the term social media can be defined as “forms of electronic communications (as Web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (as videos)” (2015).... [tags: Web 2.0, Social media, Social network service]
915 words (2.6 pages)
- Social media is an integral component of any successful digital marketing strategy. With 74 percent of adults using social networking sites, the opportunity to increase your site’s online exposure to new customers cannot be ignored. Top social media marketing mistakes to avoid While the ROI of social media marketing remains hotly debated, there is no doubt that it can be a great tool for optimizing your web presence—or total nightmare experience depending on the execution of your strategy. Here is a list of social media marketing mistakes to avoid, and ways to ensure your campaign’s success.... [tags: Twitter, Social network service, Social media]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- Learning from past experience involves the review of success and failure of a company. A company must assess the data systematically, prepare a record of the learned lessons and it should be open and accessible to all employees. An old saying by George Santayana suggests: “ Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”. Unfortunately, today a lot of managers are failing to reflect on the past experience and therefore, they let valuable knowledge escape. Sometimes failure works as the best teacher and the knowledge gained from it often helps in achieving the success.... [tags: Knowledge, Learning, Success, Intelligence]
1084 words (3.1 pages)
- With the way the world is now it should be no surprise to anyone that social media has very literally taken over the world in this day and age. From late 2008 to early 2009 the size of Facebook users doubled from 100 million to 200 million in eight months, and was already up to 400 million by early 2010. Twitter also raised its number of users in 2009 from 4.5 million to 20 million (Zandt). With a few clicks of a button or taps on a screen, a person can be connected to family and friends in every corner of the world and even see what their favorite celebrities are doing with their lives.”Social media defines an array of internet sites that enable people from all over the world to interact.... [tags: Social media, Facebook, Suicide, Website]
1452 words (4.1 pages)
- 1. Introduction “Engage or die” the story of a new marketing era. Due to constant technology changes, the arsing of digital communication as well as the potential that is offered by Web 2.0 lead to one of the most biggest trends in todays world- Social Media. Social Media can be described as innovative tools that connect people or so called users all around the world and give them the opportunity to interact with them. But not only on a personal level Social Media got more important over recent years, also companies have found more and more interest on Social Media as a business tool.... [tags: Social media, Marketing, Research, Facebook]
952 words (2.7 pages)
- Advantages of social media Social media is a great tool that helps us keep up with family and friends across the world, we can stay up to date with events big and small happening across the country. If it is used the right way it can be a powerful tool for businesses it offers ways to make a company known and keep it known. All of us have those times when we are feeling down, and there is always something on social media that can make you smile and put everything into perspective. Furthermore there are so many things that the mainstream media tries to keep from us like how much sugar is really in our drinks, what our food really consists of, and when it’s really necessary to see a doctor.... [tags: Sociology, Social media, Small business, Facebook]
2266 words (6.5 pages)
- When social media first started to become a widespread trend across the world, new ideas of what it meant to be socially involved were created. This lead to dozens of new outlets for the general public to become engaged in, leading to new and flashy trends that further diversified how social media played a part in our everyday lives. The humble beginnings of social media can be traced to sites like Friendster or Myspace which then evolved into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, et cetera.... [tags: Facebook, Social media, Sociology]
2004 words (5.7 pages)