... middle of paper ...
...ch lead them to create that situation. To earn a little money and help to rise their family standard and fullfil their needs, they do illegal sex relationship with many boys or when they are on drug abuse they might do sex with other which lead them to be pregnant. There are much more cause and factor that are creating social concern in the community. I have directly or indirectly interconnection with those social concern. My experience on social concern is mostly seeing and engaging with a family member and friends who are facing that situation. Not only on low income or poverty family, high standard family’s member are also facing the social concern and situation as like other. The social concern might go off if poverty family get jobs or another source of income which might rise their living standard and afford for thiers family member on education and their needs.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- romantic relationship; thereby reducing loneliness (Dorsila & Shandler, 2011). Early childbearing is greatly influenced by adolescent’s perceptions or attitudes towards pregnancy (Dorlisa & Shandler, 2011). Yearly, about 85,000 teens get pregnant and need financial support to respond to their needs (Medoff, 2010). In 2009, more than 400,000 of children from teen births were in foster care (Lieberman, 2014). Teens mother are more likely to experience financial hardship and have to struggle to provide financial support for their children (Lieberman, 2014).... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Pregnancy, Adolescence]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- In the Romantic period, many authors make references to different social concerns. This enabled the authors to hint towards different concerns in their writing, but not come directly out and state their concerns. Three great examples of authors like this include: William Blake, Robert Burns, and Anna Laetitia Barbauld. Each of these authors had unique concerns that they were able to get across in their own way. Blake wrote two poems with entitled “Chimney Sweeper.” One version was found in his ‘Songs of Innocence’ and the other was found in ‘Songs of Experience.’ Although the first was told with a child almost in mind, and the second was told in a darker, colder point-of-view, they both con... [tags: essays research papers]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Top 5 Concerns Making Every Social Media Marketer Bang Their Heads on the Table What if you could just read the minds of social media marketers to discover where they stand when it comes to promoting their brands or products across social media platform. How helpful would it be to perceive how your competitors are handling social media platforms, their time commitment, and measurement. Well, social media marketing is like a blessing in disguise. But, having little knowledge could shatter your marketing strategies into pieces.... [tags: Social media, Marketing]
1529 words (4.4 pages)
- I. Introduction The 1990s marked a shift for transgender studies, especially in relation to the US context. Prior to this last decade of the 20th Century, psychology and medical concerns defined what it meant to be transgender. With the arrival of the 1990’s came “a new scholarship…informed by community activism” that disconnected the transgender experience from these structures and, linked to a queer theory-turn, relocate it in the individual themselves, “enabling trans men and women to reclaim the reality of their bodies to create with them what they would, and to leaves the linguistic determination of those bodies open to exploration and invention” (Whittle, 2006: xii).... [tags: Transgender, Gender, Gender identity disorder]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- Begun in 1852 and completed by 1863, Work is a visual metaphor for the social, political concerns of contemporary Victorian England. Ford Maddox Brown’s painting foregrounds, through compositional decisions, the issues of emigration, public health, class and industrialisation formed due to the installation of a new water works main, in 1852, by the New River Company. Central to Brown’s composition is manual labour alongside many other characters that juxtapose each other due to class - the idle rich, the poor, the unemployed, the street sellers and the Irish immigrants.... [tags: Social class, Working class, Water supply network]
2105 words (6 pages)
- " He ( the poet) is responsible for humanity, even for the animals, he must see to it that his invention can be smelt, felt, heard." ( Arthur Rimbaud) From the queen of erotica to a poetic pilgrim, the critical nexus on Kamala Das?s poetry has oscillated between opposite poles.... [tags: essays research papers]
1315 words (3.8 pages)
- In the 1970s, Argentina was struck with political and social distress. With the death of President Peron and his wife, Isabel, coming into power – only to be overthrown by a military junta led by Jorge Videla – Argentina and its people were traumatized with terrorist violence “leaving hundreds dead” and thousands having “disappeared” (“Timeline: Argentina”). This era of violence became known as the ‘Dirty War’ and several of the people that went against the current socio-political system were left devastated or killed.... [tags: argentina, dirty war, social concerns]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Christians' Concerns for Social Justice Issues Since the beginning of time people have been concerned with social justice issues. Social justice is helping people using God’s love as a tool to do it. St. Catherine of Siena, and the prophet Isaiah, were two people who knew what social justice really meant and they were concerned with it. Also the Lutheran church is very concerned with different types of social justice issues. Through these three sources we are able to see the different types of social justice issues that arose in their times and through exploring them we will find out that they are not unlike the ones that exist today.... [tags: Papers]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- 1. Problem list- a. List each social concern identified. i. Speech delays ii. Nonintact family/Risk for altered self-perception b. List each environmental concern identified. i. Exposure to environmental tobacco smoke ii. Lead exposure iii. Burns related to unknown temperature of hot water heater iv. Lack of access to medical supplies c. List each medical concern identified. i. Acute otitis media ii. Unknown rash iii. Decreased hematocrit iv. Selective eater v. Lack of eye or dental screenings vi. Sleep disturbance vii. Fever viii. Underweight ix. Absence of appropriate immunizations for age x. Genu varum xi. Borderline lead toxicity 2. For each problem identified discuss plans including ref... [tags: burns, lead exposure, speech delay]
1816 words (5.2 pages)
- Introduction The iPhone 5 C model has incorporated multiple technologies that could affect the current global atmosphere differently. For instance, the fact that this product can connect to multiple medical gadgets could alter the current medical practices. In addition, its production resulted in ethical issues that could affect its future users and non-users. This is because most of the ethical issues affect the workers (who could be prospective iPhone 5 C users). Another important aspect to note is that the social media has had an influence on the publicity of the item.... [tags: mobile phones, communication technology issues]
988 words (2.8 pages)
- The Greek Perceptions And Uses For Sex And Sexuality
- The Divine Command Theory : An Argument
- Is It Responsible For Their Health Outcomes?
- The Interview I Asked Rita About A Manager
- A Detailed Completion Of Required Export And Import Documentation
- Nevada Department Of Education : A Theory Of Action Proposal