Parents should vaccinate their children because, getting vaccinated will decrease the risk for community immunity. Vaccination will lower viruses throughout schools, workplace and daycares. Vaccination will lower viruses throughout schools, workplace and daycares. Vaccination will also allow children to enjoy their childhood interacting with others.
During this time of year, this is when all the germ bugs well better known as viruses begin to travel from place to place, person to person and object to object. Why ? because some fail to vaccinate. New and improved medical science protects your child from diseases. People fail to realize just how important getting the people that you surround yourself around to get vaccinated is nowadays.
Due to vaccines, diseases are low in the united states and diseases that used to be treated are now gone, which is helping decrease the rates of children being sick all the time.Vaccines help jump start your bodies immune system which helps fight off the pathogens. With all the different types of diseases going around now it is better to get your children vaccinated early. Protecting your children 's life is important and the others around you. Knowing that the people around you including your children are and can be at risk of being sickly will have you wanting to make sure that they are well taken care of health wise. Always have a scheduled vaccination, it allows your child 's immune system to keep track of the harmful viruses that tries to keep attacking it. (“Center for Disease control and prevention 's” .) It is always a good thing to always have appointments set up ahead of time. (“Centers for Disease control and preventions”.)
Due to the fact that it is mo...
... middle of paper ...
...he top four medical advances in past 150 years along with sanitation, antibiotics and anaesthesia. It is safe and an effective way to prevent the spread of many infectious diseases. Immunisation that involves introducing a dead or weakened version of a bacteria or virus into the body with a vaccine. This allows the immune system to respond more quickly to fight an infection when it interacts with the real bacteria or virus that 's in the body. (“ABC health and wellbeing”)
In conclusion all children should be vaccinated to help lower the risk of spreading harmful diseases and long term sickness. Parents should vaccinate their children because getting vaccinated will decrease the risk for community immunity. Vaccination will lower viruses throughout schools, workplace and daycares. Vaccination will also allow children to enjoy their childhood interacting with others.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- children should get their vaccines. Do you think vaccines are good . vaccine can benefit our future generation. Although believe the children should be vaccinated, because they will be healthy, some people believe that it will save life. Some people believe that the children should be vaccinated. people say that vaccine are safe. vaccinating children will protect future generation from getting a type of diseases or virus. in the other hand some people may think vaccinating their child is dangerous risk because some parents are scared of what the vaccine is going to do to their child.... [tags: Vaccine, Vaccination]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Parents today need to take a step and do what is best for their child. Parents know the importance of keeping their child safe; they will ensure this protection by investing in baby gates, car seats, and the most new and improved stroller. However, what many parents do not know is that vaccinations are one of the best ways to protect your child. Many parents have been skeptical in getting their child immunized, but there are definitely more pros to vaccinations than there are cons. Those with the opposing view have their concerns of why their children should not be vaccinated, but there is a lot of evidence and long-term health benefits for those who do.... [tags: Vaccination, Vaccine, Smallpox, Edward Jenner]
2136 words (6.1 pages)
- In 2009 and 2010, less than half of all US states reported that the proportion of children aged five to six who were properly vaccinated before they had entered school had reached the desire 95%. In parts of the country the rate of refusal of mandatory childhood vaccinations for non-medical reasons stands at 25% (Wrong Message about Vaccines 369). Not vaccinating children is the leading cause of the deterioration of herd immunity. It also creates a generation that is more susceptible to dangerous viruses that can easily be prevented through vaccinations.... [tags: Vaccination, Vaccine, Smallpox, Immune system]
1842 words (5.3 pages)
- Two sides to every argument exist. The argument is whether to vaccinate children or not. Most parents vaccinate their children because they want to protect their children against preventable diseases. Others do not vaccinate their children because they want to protect them from the diseases the vaccine causes. At times it may be difficult to determine whether or not to vaccinate children. Whatever the issues, it is important to set the record straight on whether to vaccinate children or not, as their lives are at stake.... [tags: Vaccination, Immune system, Vaccine]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Parents have a complex decision to make whether or not to have their child vaccinated as a newborn. Many doctors make it sound like there is no option when it comes to vaccinations. Be knowledgable and take charge of your child 's health and every encounter with the doctor. There are many health benefits to not vaccinating newborns. However, there are risks to vaccinating a newborn. The world continues to see vaccinating newborns as a controversial issue. Vaccinations should not be given to newborns because it puts them at risk for numerous health problems but many will disagree.... [tags: Vaccination, Vaccine, Immune system]
1287 words (3.7 pages)
- After the appearance of the first smallpox vaccine in 1796, whether children should be vaccinated or not is a huge controversy. In today’s society, the controversy has been more centered on whether or not parents should be required to vaccinate their children. California is currently attempting to pass a bill that would require both public and private school students to get vaccinated unless they have a doctor’s note that opts them out of the vaccination. This controversy exists because of the opposing opinions of doctors and parents for religious beliefs and many other reasons.... [tags: Vaccination, Vaccine, Smallpox]
1410 words (4 pages)
- Vaccinations In the United States 90% of parents choose to have their children immunized. This includes 28 immunizations by age four. (Film Media Group np) However, this statistic is declining as more parents are opting out of vaccinating their children each year. The small percent of parents opting out of vaccinations could have detrimental effect on disease outbreaks. They are putting themselves and people who can’t be vaccinated at risk. Many parents are simply uninformed about vaccines and how important they really are to keep everyone safe.... [tags: Vaccination, Immune system, Vaccine, Smallpox]
1558 words (4.5 pages)
- Many people come to the United States of America in order to live freely and make choices based on their personal morals. Considering the fact that America is known for being the “land of the free”, people should be able to choose whether or not they want to get vaccinated. People should have the right to reject vaccinations for whatever reason it may be, whether it’s religious beliefs, health concerns, or lack of belief in the vaccination systems. Personally, Vaccinations have benefited me and my health, and I choose to get vaccinated.... [tags: Vaccine, Immune system, Vaccination, Smallpox]
1411 words (4 pages)
- Amber Delcastillo Brad Kramer AW 12 21 Mar 2016 Vaccinations Children should be vaccinated. This is because there are thousands of cases each year that either result in children being hospitalized or in extreme cases children dying. Some people say that going to the doctor to just be a waste of time or a waste of money. “A significant portion of Americans believe it is perfectly all right to put other people and children at risk of many infectious diseases. There are a lot of people who think it is perfectly fine not to get their children or themselves vaccinated, but people choosing not to get vaccinated, it is putting others at a high risk of catching a disease.... [tags: Vaccination, Immune system, Smallpox]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- If you could protect your child and the people around him/her from contracting a potentially fatal disease, would you. Doctors recommend that every child get vaccinated, but there are so many articles online that contradict their claims. A parent finds themselves stuck in the middle, trying to make the right decision for the child they brought into this world. They carry the weight on their shoulders to love, provide and protect the child that is so small and defenseless to the world around them.... [tags: Vaccine, Immune system, Vaccination]
1080 words (3.1 pages)