One of the reason abortion causes is when a woman cannot have a child in the future. Women’s are making the wrong decisions from having an abortion. “The abortion rate was 13.9 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years and the abortion ratio were 219 abortions per 1,000 live births”. (CDC.GOV). When women’s go in abortion clinics, they have a chance to walk in or to walk away still having a child inside them. Some women’s when going in and having the procedure have doubts on what they are doing is right or wrong. A woman named Sarah had told her story of what she had been through. “The nurse was leaning over me and starring into my eyes. After a little while, she asked the doctor "Is something wrong?" He said, "It is trying to get away – I’ve tried three times!" I was shocked!! What he said hit me like a ton of bricks. It is trying to get away! I started to pray and ask God to stop ...
... middle of paper ...
...this cancer. Even though breast cancer is the leading cause of women’s death, but when young women have abortions they have a chance of having breast cancer and possibly die early. When the hormones level increase a women breast grow to produce milk for a new born baby. Having abortion cause the cycle to stop and leave immature cells in breast, which would cause a great chance of breast cancer. Those women who have a chose to abort their baby are risking their own life. They can stop this from having a family plan, or taking care of their actions. Little things can cause huge problems. Other cancer relates to abortion is cervical, ovarian and liver cancer. These cancer happens when a women’s have a history of one abortion compare to women’s who don’t have abortion at all. It causes unnatural disruptions and the negative impact of stress on the women’s immune system.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ever since 1973, when the court case Roe v. Wade came about, there has been a debate on abortion. The first side to this case, the liberal side, believes that women have the right to control their own bodies. Then, the conservative side believes that every life should be protected and human life begins at the moment of conception. Along with having two totally different viewpoints there are also some gray areas in which both sides aren't really sure of such as- the use of birth control pills, morning after pills, private-abortion pills, and educated abortions.... [tags: Argument Against Abortion]
1240 words (3.5 pages)
- Every year, 98 million people die, and about 42 million are children. These children did nothing wrong to deserve death. Chopped up into pieces or drowned in saline solution, they need our help. Why not help them. Women’s rights are something that the world has struggled with for ages and one thing that people are advocating around the world for is abortion. According to The British Pregnancy Advisory Service, abortion is either a procedure that stops a fetus 's heart. Abortion should not be legal because life beings at creation, abortions are a direct violation of the 14th amendment, and thousands of people would love to adopt a child: handicapped or otherwise.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Fetus, Human rights]
1226 words (3.5 pages)
- In 2011, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 730,322 legal abortions were performed in 49 reporting areas. That means that nearly three-quarters of a million women were granted the right to make decisions about their own bodies. Abortion should be legal because a woman 's decisions about her life, body, and health are unequivocally hers to make. There are many legal cases, such as Roe vs. Wade that provide examples in which the merits of having the choice of abortion can be understood.... [tags: Roe v. Wade, Abortion]
2455 words (7 pages)
- People have their own beliefs on certain topics like abortion, right to die assisted-suicide, and the stand your ground laws. These beliefs are either conservative or liberal. Liberal thinkers believe that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body and that a person has the right to die if they want to. Conservative thinkers believe that a baby is a human being and that a loved one or doctor should not help a loved one kill itself. I am on the conservative side for these different types of murders:abortion,right to die assisted-suicide,and stand your ground laws.... [tags: Conservatism, Liberalism, Human rights, Pregnancy]
1483 words (4.2 pages)
- Abortion is a technique that has been used for thousands of years to terminate unwanted pregnancies. There are many different types of abortions, including medicinal termination to surgical termination. “Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus (Abortion topic overview).” Although this act has been done for so many years, there is a lot of controversy on whether it should be legal and if it is moral or not. The difficulty comes when decided whether the fetus is a life or not.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Human rights, Pro-choice]
1499 words (4.3 pages)
- "I am 17. One month ago, I had an abortion. My story is not tragic. No one made me get the abortion. It’s only my mother and me in the house. My father has never been in the picture. I broke the news to my mom, and she gave me every option and said whatever I chose, she would support me” (“Abortion Story”). October 3, 1973 was when abortion was legalized in all 50 states. Studies show that the abortion rate has dropped to the lowest point since becoming legal (Sandhya). That is a great statistic, but unfortunately, there are still women who continue to have abortions.... [tags: Pro-Life Essays]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- Abortion Abortion is actually one of the hotly debated, as well as, politically divisive issues of the day. Loaded words together with imagery are constantly utilized tactics of persuading, dissuading and defending positions on abortion. Abortion cannot be considered as an issue which grew overnight. This is due to the fact that it has a considerably rich history within this country. It is outright that legal and illegal abortions existed even before the 20th Century. Within most of the Western history, abortion was not classified as a criminal act provided it was carried out before “quickening” (the premier detectable fetus movement, which usually occurs within the thirteenth and twenty fi... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade, Pregnancy]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- Arguably reminiscent of the dreaded extermination camps of the second world war, deciding the death of millions has become a matter of routine in the world today. Abortion is the rationalized removal of a human life from existence. Though wrong, it has ceased to be considered so by many who deem it necessary for a modern lifestyle. In the words of Thoreau, “After the first blush of sin comes its indifference; and from immoral it becomes [simply] unmoral, and not quite unnecessary to that life which we have made" (Paragraph 14, line 20).... [tags: Argument Against Abortion]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- Through every choice in life, there is a decision that must follow. Abortion is a woman’s individual choice; therefore, must be a legal part in todays society. Individual rights have an outstanding role in the controversial topic, on whether abortion should become legal in the United States . The individual rights for abortion show rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. As well, women should be able to have the choice to choose to have an abortion for several important reasons. The right to make these decisions should lie in the hands of the “mother” to make decisions concerning their own to make decisions concerning their own bodies.... [tags: Pro-Choice Essays]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- Abortion not only ends the life of the child before it has a chance but has health-related issues such as sterility and premature births. Life begins at the moment of conception, and an innocent life shouldn’t be ended due to parent’s lack of financial stability. This problem can be fixed by outlawing abortion. Abortion by definition is the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus. Abortion ends life, and causes many health related issues for the mother.... [tags: Argument Against Abortion]
904 words (2.6 pages)